@TFF mate are there any updates planned?

I'm about to start a new save the next days :)

My strikers just aren't scoring, seems like this could just be Lukaku but, is it worth changing the player role to suit him?

Mate, I think you've broken my game. My United save was too easy, so I thought I'd go for a challenge. I edited the tactic slightly to fit my players, and the results speak for themselves. Predicted 18th with a few outgoings and two signings from the championship...

Of course I don't expect to do a Leicester, but looks like top 6 for sure!

kqmlXca.png

Last edited:
Does anyone feel that there should be an overload, or more controlling version of this tactic? This is absolutely brilliant, but since my Everton's reputation has increased, many weaker teams are parking buses. And I can beat Real Madrid 2-1 away, but West Hams, and Middlesbroughs are being able to grind 0-0 draws.

View attachment 130239

Does anyone feel that there should be an overload, or more controlling version of this tactic? This is absolutely brilliant, but since my Everton's reputation has increased, many weaker teams are parking buses. And I can beat Real Madrid 2-1 away, but West Hams, and Middlesbroughs are being able to grind 0-0 draws.

View attachment 1075319

What striker are you using mate? Lukaku is *** for me hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 1075319

well mate, i feel the same, most of the teams are parking the bus aginast me, but i still score more then 3 goals in a match, are you def pos? i am using att movement vs all teams

well mate, i feel the same, most of the teams are parking the bus aginast me, but i still score more then 3 goals in a match, are you def pos? i am using att movement vs all teams

Thanks for reminding the simple stuff mate. Cheers.

Does this work with championship sides? I am Aston villa but seems to be struggling

Can someone post here what will be the best starting eleven for Everton FC ?