He easily makes the cash back, hes undefeated with every TTF tactic so far, the cash will be rolling in by the truck load.

All signings are 48 months? Or just expensive ?

But in 48 months is more expensive not you ?

Are you being for real m8. You can sign all the top players that's intrested in your club for hardly anything over 48 months. Have you actually tried it to say that its more expensive????

Are you being for real m8. You can sign all the top players that's intrested in your club for hardly anything over 48 months. Have you actually tried it to say that its more expensive????

if you are a big club then signing a player over 48 months works out to be cheap.end of story,no need to argue over such a trivial thing

if you are a big club then signing a player over 48 months works out to be cheap.end of story,no need to argue over such a trivial thing

Argue ??? Do u realise it's a game and i was just making a well known fact about the game.

Why as people got a problem with Tzahy player signings when I've got most of the players he as in my leeds team also he as played a season more than me. Does people actually no how to sign players using monthly installments.

This ain't feedback, anyone can win with big teams, a tactic is truly tested with a weaker team otherwise post in a story!

well Penza, time to get Bath city from Vanarama South to PL with this tactic then? either your prove our point about it's easy to win with big teams or prove that LLM isn't what this tactic is made for ;) and no I'm not another of the huge crowd of TFF fans, but your statement kinda makes the idea of such a save interresting, besides that you'll get the proof you're seeking :)

well Penza, time to get Bath city from Vanarama South to PL with this tactic then? either your prove our point about it's easy to win with big teams or prove that LLM isn't what this tactic is made for ;) and no I'm not another of the huge crowd of TFF fans, but your statement kinda makes the idea of such a save interresting, besides that you'll get the proof you're seeking :)

Just check my SG Sonnenhof Großaspach results in this thread.. I rocked them right into the 1. Bundesliga (first season media prediction 18th 3. German Division)

yeah I remember both of those LLM projects with this tactic, but it seems like someone dosn't or don't trust the results and that's why I state that he should make a LLM project of his own and try to do as well as you guys did :)

This ain't feedback, anyone can win with big teams, a tactic is truly tested with a weaker team otherwise post in a story!
playing in the lower league is much esay then playing in the primer league or the liga bbva, the higher the reputaion the hardest the league will be. and i have bulid my team this way, so i can have two strong 11 so i can control both the league and the champion league.

playing in the lower league is much esay then playing in the primer league or the liga bbva, the higher the reputaion the hardest the league will be. and i have bulid my team this way, so i can have two strong 11 so i can control both the league and the champion league.

theres no doubt you have achieved great things tzahy but imo lower league is only easy if u have the best team in the league or one of the strongest.Trying to take take a lower league team predicted to finish bottom would be far from easy to get that team promoted

Go try with AS Monaco Fc if you have time, need saw how you setup this (with whizzkids udpate if you can)
I test all tactics with this team, 0transfert and only first season

haha I won serie A with frosinone with this tactic so I know its good... all i am saying its pointless to give feedback with a great team, as its too easy with any tactic!

haha I won serie A with frosinone with this tactic so I know its good... all i am saying its pointless to give feedback with a great team, as its too easy with any tactic!

well i guess that anyone can play with any team he wants

The most important thing in fm is playing the game the way YOU want.what gives one person enjoyment may not for another.some like lower league and some prefer the big teams.Theres no right or wrong.People just need to do what they think is gonna give ther most enjoyment

The most important thing in fm is playing the game the way YOU want.what gives one person enjoyment may not for another.some like lower league and some prefer the big teams.Theres no right or wrong.People just need to do what they think is gonna give ther most enjoyment