theres no doubt you have achieved great things tzahy but imo lower league is only easy if u have the best team in the league or one of the strongest.Trying to take take a lower league team predicted to finish bottom would be far from easy to get that team promoted
well we different opinion which is great mate, i would say if you want to see how strong this tactic or any other tactic, you should take Getafe or Bournemouth cuz they are both predicted to finsh last and try to win the league two time in a row, of courese the seacond season can be harder beacuse u will be playing in the champions league so u will need a better players and if you want to win both the league and the CL you will need to have two strong 11

well i guess that anyone can play with any team he wants

The most important thing in fm is playing the game the way YOU want.what gives one person enjoyment may not for another.some like lower league and some prefer the big teams.Theres no right or wrong.People just need to do what they think is gonna give ther most enjoyment

well i guess that anyone can play with any team he wants

The most important thing in fm is playing the game the way YOU want.what gives one person enjoyment may not for another.some like lower league and some prefer the big teams.Theres no right or wrong.People just need to do what they think is gonna give ther most enjoyment

Why as people got a problem with Tzahy player signings when I've got most of the players he as in my leeds team also he as played a season more than me. Does people actually no how to sign players using monthly installments.

I have no problem with Tzahy , I just wondered if you could not get more expensive to sign 48 months

Last edited:
sorry guys had a problem with the posts

hey guys, since my ML and my MR are both either footed, do you think that they can swap position? has any one try this?

haha no worries mate, i think that the site was down, btw who are you playing with?

still havent decided on my final fm16 save but wanna get back playing,just dont seem to have the time at the moment

February, 8th 2042
My Schalke side after 7 Bundesliga titles, 3 German Cups and 2 Champions league lost finalas new seasons slowly goes on with new TFF9 tactic (Battlemaster v3)

View attachment 129005

Anyone using TFF`s "Plug & Play (4-5-1) v4" ?
I find that tactic much better than this one, no OI`s & training Defending.
It`s more stable all over, i`m amazed by it!

With big teams you`ll win the league no problem, it`s amazing for small teams also... crazy gameplay!