06907-d1e5e40e-04fa-40be-b916-02576773e481.png

I havent used this tactic for any real length o ftime so cant comment on how effective it is really but how are people finding it compared to gladiator?

I havent used this tactic for any real length o ftime so cant comment on how effective it is really but how are people finding it compared to gladiator?

as far as i know tff he always makes a new tactic if he sure that this one is better then the preivios one

If you have the players to fit, TTF's are always good, just pick the best for you.

If you have the players to fit, TTF's are always good, just pick the best for you.

totally agree.ive always used CONQUEROR this time around and due to a lack of time im wary of using a tactic im not familiar with.some may find this silly but just the way i am

totally agree.ive always used CONQUEROR this time around and due to a lack of time im wary of using a tactic im not familiar with.some may find this silly but just the way i am

I still use a tweaked version of Annihilator.

Just out of quriosity, does anyone change the mentality doing matches, or do people just leave it at "standard"

I still use a tweaked version of Annihilator.

cant say ive tried thta but have heard good things about.CONQUEROR was great with palace in my first save,even with the default palace squad.players like gayle,puncheon,dann,ward,fryers etc were class using it

aint it great to see pirlo and lampard in the middle.maybe you are like me,i always prefer having two strikers

Yeah, in my full game i have Embolo (on loan) and Villa so bossed the league. Just started a new one as manager of all the MCFC Group teams (MCFC/NYCFC/Melbourne/Yokohama)

High, my centerbacks are highly technical but also meet the filters, would you suggest switching to Ball Playing Defender? And is a player of Pogba's ability being held back by just the "central midfield" role? and my defensive midfielder is also highly technical?

Basically I was just wondering if you suggest changing the roles to fit the players as long as I keep the individual player instructions as close as possible