C'mon I don't wanna do this. I know how amazing TFF's tactic is and this one never worked well for me. I just want to know why?

If I think this is rubbish tactic I never write on thread.

Why are you ****-bent on rubbishing this tactic and peoples achievements using it?

C'mon I don't wanna do this. I know how amazing TFF's tactic is and this one never worked well for me. I just want to know why?

Fair enough, It works well for me. I have tried many other tactics but it is the one I go back to.

Lol, you seems like having lots of time in your hand. Tff is good at what he does with this game.
One suggestion..... Why wasting your time on a **** tactics.move on to next thread..... I guess if towards the end of a Fm year u can't find success with a tactics when the match engine is most stable u won't do anytime soon.
One more tip...... Save the game before u play a match and than load again if u lose and you will see amazing results with any tactics.

oh really..

Lol, you seems like having lots of time in your hand. Tff is good at what he does with this game.
One suggestion..... Why wasting your time on a **** tactics.move on to next thread..... I guess if towards the end of a Fm year u can't find success with a tactics when the match engine is most stable u won't do anytime soon.
One more tip...... Save the game before u play a match and than load again if u lose and you will see amazing results with any tactics.

Hello

Sorry I didnt got any replies for my previous post so reposting it again.

Thanks TFF for sharing this beautiful tactic. I have some questions to ask

1. I have started the game with man city and after seeing all the comments I have made a signing Eden Hazard as my LM since his both feet strong and Marco Reus as my RM though I mostly use KDB as my RM. I have been on a 18 match unbeaten run but recently I lost to Boro at home . I played all the big players in that match . My tactic familiarity is full fluid .. understanding is brilliant among teams ... Why I am having such games. I also encountered 3 draws with West brom(a) burnlley(a) and manu(a)

2. What to do when I am chasing in the game?
3. What to do in case a draw is happening?

My squad is currently

GK--bravo,Meret
CWB(r)--mario fernandes,sagna
CWB(l)--Jorge,kolarov
CB--stones,rugani,marquinhos,otamendi
CM(d)--Thiago maia,Fossum
CM(s)--gundogan,Bentacur
LM--Hazard,reus,nolito
RM--kdb,sane,reus,nolito
SS--sterling,silva
DLF--aguero,iheanacho

I have mostly ambidextrous players at LM RM and Striker (most imp positions in this tactic) ..Still m facing some matches where the team suddenly loses or draws where its completely not expected. What should I do...

I have been training all the players as per your PPMs too.

Hello

Sorry I didnt got any replies for my previous post so reposting it again.

Thanks TFF for sharing this beautiful tactic. I have some questions to ask

1. I have started the game with man city and after seeing all the comments I have made a signing Eden Hazard as my LM since his both feet strong and Marco Reus as my RM though I mostly use KDB as my RM. I have been on a 18 match unbeaten run but recently I lost to Boro at home . I played all the big players in that match . My tactic familiarity is full fluid .. understanding is brilliant among teams ... Why I am having such games. I also encountered 3 draws with West brom(a) burnlley(a) and manu(a)

2. What to do when I am chasing in the game?
3. What to do in case a draw is happening?

My squad is currently

GK--bravo,Meret
CWB(r)--mario fernandes,sagna
CWB(l)--Jorge,kolarov
CB--stones,rugani,marquinhos,otamendi
CM(d)--Thiago maia,Fossum
CM(s)--gundogan,Bentacur
LM--Hazard,reus,nolito
RM--kdb,sane,reus,nolito
SS--sterling,silva
DLF--aguero,iheanacho

I have mostly ambidextrous players at LM RM and Striker (most imp positions in this tactic) ..Still m facing some matches where the team suddenly loses or draws where its completely not expected. What should I do...

I have been training all the players as per your PPMs too.

you do have a good team, i would say if you can get pogba and neymar you will have a better team for sure, do you use def positioning as your training? when i play vs the weakest team in the league i play with att movement, and i use att movement training for all my games, beacuse i have a world class team. do you use team talks during the game?

06911-c64d289b-89f3-433c-9b8b-a07cb5d2a87c.png

morata is a beast for this tactic

06914-8fe96092-3755-46ed-bb66-878e0b852214.png

and its morata again

06914-d3e4a895-577e-44f0-9255-0695adccf56c.png

Last edited:
Not strong as Arenal but this is my half season! Also Aubameyang is doing really well ;)
Add also my transfers since now

Last edited:
Can u guys told me one striker that works in this tatic? i had Raul Jimenez and Jonas 1 season and are rare the games that end one game with note over 7, in second season i have calleri and batshuaiy and the story is the same always under 7

Can u guys told me one striker that works in this tatic? i had Raul Jimenez and Jonas 1 season and are rare the games that end one game with note over 7, in second season i have calleri and batshuaiy and the story is the same always under 7

Dybala and Gabriel Barbosa works perfectly.

morata, harry kane lewandoski