it takes you to make changes for the small club ??

25 seasons using differenr tff9 tactics with Coventry City, Dynamo Dresden, Bordeaux, Celtic, England National Team, Liverpool, Schalke, OM and Schalke again: - 13 League titles, 8 domestic Cups, 2 Champions League and 1 Club World Cup!

0690b-b6befddc-09ff-4dfe-9c14-f237cfb4c35b.png

0690b-b24693d8-fce0-4efd-b27c-21fa1039fa41.png

@thazy nice results mate but it looks you should be winning the matches in any formation when i see the scorers :D
nice job by building a strong squad btw, my question is; which of the tff tactics do you think the most successful, it seems you try all of them

@thazy nice results mate but it looks you should be winning the matches in any formation when i see the scorers :D
nice job by building a strong squad btw, my question is; which of the tff tactics do you think the most successful, it seems you try all of them

thanks mate, yeah i have bulid a very strong team, about which is tff best tacic, i would say this one. its my opinion

are there position filters available for this tactic?

Some time ago started save with Mallorca.

1st season WON Liga Aldente
2nd season predicted 16th finished 12th in BBVA
3rd season this happened
View attachment 128373

Cannot wait to see how this season finishes.

Honestly this tactic is absolutely crazy. Got promoted with Newcastle as expected in the first season with some different tactic and then started using this one in a top flight. Well gotta say this tactic works, I won a god **** treble.

View attachment 128166View attachment 128165

Last edited:
Why Battlemaster never worked like that for me :(

TFF's always best for me but not this one

Why Battlemaster never worked like that for me :(

TFF's always best for me but not this one

Make sure your RM is left footed and LM right footed, they are your main source of goals in this tactic.

Make sure your RM is left footed and LM right footed, they are your main source of goals in this tactic.

agree mate, i would also add that my striker also scoring goals

Hello

Thanks TFF for sharing this beautiful tactic. I have some questions to ask

1. I have started the game with man city and after seeing all the comments I have made a signing Eden Hazard as my LM since his both feet strong and Marco Reus as my RM though I mostly use KDB as my RM. I have been on a 18 match unbeaten run but recently I lost to Boro at home . I played all the big players in that match . My tactic familiarity is full fluid .. understanding is brilliant among teams ... Why I am having such games. I also encountered 3 draws with West brom(a) burnlley(a) and manu(a)

2. What to do when I am chasing in the game?
3. What to do in case a draw is happening?

My squad is currently

GK--bravo,Meret
CWB(r)--mario fernandes,sagna
CWB(l)--Jorge,kolarov
CB--stones,rugani,marquinhos,otamendi
CM(d)--Thiago maia,Fossum
CM(s)--gundogan,Bentacur
LM--Hazard,reus,nolito
RM--kdb,sane,reus,nolito
SS--sterling,silva
DLF--aguero,iheanacho

I have mostly ambidextrous players at LM RM and Striker (most imp positions in this tactic) ..Still m facing some matches where the team suddenly loses or draws where its completely not expected. What should I do...

I have been training all the players as per your PPMs too.

LOL you beat Liverpool at away 7-0 ????

This is fake or this tactic is never worked for me :O

Battlemaster delivers! :)

I won the league, EURO Cup and Italian Cup with Fiorentina in my first season with them. :)

ftt111.jpg

ftt122.jpg

ftt133.jpg