Bayern Munich vs Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s got a kick in the ankle, we’ll just have to wait and see tomorrow. Hopefully it’s not too serious. He might be doubtful for (the Chelsea match on) Saturday we don’t know for sure. It’s too early to tell. We’ll see what it’s like tomorrow. Says Ferguson

i've seena a few people slag N'gog off and i can't believe i'm about to defend him.
IMO he's been getting too much game time and being relied on too much, he's been asked to fill the boots of one of the best strikers in the world, week in week out. He should just play when the team are cruising.

Ivica Olic is a beast, hes replaced danny webber as my obsession

Why was Danny Webber your obsession in the first place? XD

Last edited:
Sorry to Scott earlier for being so negative
Its just hard to imagine a United team going on a serious run of dificult games without Wazza
The Bayern match will be very very tough indeed, our midfield got badly exposed today
And as for the Chelsea match, just losing at OT would be a disaster

Bayern were a lot better than i thought they would b, to b fair.. Thought van Bommel was top... he ran the show in the center...

and n'gog will ?

N'Gog has more chance of a bright future then Fredrico, N'Gog has been getting game time, and is that not what young players need? Okay fair enough Fredrico has been injured, but even if he was not injured, he would not get much game time, Rooney is maybe the best striker in the world right now? So why would he play him instead if Rooney? He won't. Then there is £30 Million pound man Berba who is 2nd in line, and then you have Owen. He will be picked after all them, so he won't get much game time.

i am sorry macheda been injured. and you only have 1 striker and one no=hope

I liked his comment. so why quote me?

'No Hoper' :S If I'm not mistaken did Berbatov cost you around £30 Million? And I'm pretty sure he only has a few more goals then N'Gog and Berba has played more game?

'No Hoper' Don't make me laugh.

but macheda is 17-18, ngog is in his 20's, macheda will be a bigger star than ngog will be.

but macheda is 17-18, ngog is in his 20's, macheda will be a bigger star than ngog will be.

.. And you know that for sure do you?

I'm not going to say N'Gog will be the next big thing, but if we are comparing N'Gog & Macheda, then it's pretty clear i think N'Gog is looking more like he will do better? Like i said before he has been getting game time, and will still get game time despite Torres being fit again.. Macheda won't there is 3 players who come before him.

i dont no that for sure, your saying ngog has had more game time blah blah but macheda like you stated is fourth, even fifth now Diouf is there choice where as ngog is what? second choice?

ryan stubbs, you are the most biased kid i know, stop being so ignorant, as a city fan i think n gog will be a good player, im not brown nosing or getting danny to side with me, the fact you think everyone is worse than man utd angers me

.. And you know that for sure do you?

I'm not going to say N'Gog will be the next big thing, but if we are comparing N'Gog & Macheda, then it's pretty clear i think N'Gog is looking more like he will do better? Like i said before he has been getting game time, and will still get game time despite Torres being fit again.. Macheda won't there is 3 players who come before him.
:S Though this is off topic it is hardly pretty clear that n'gog will do better. All the game time in the world isn't going to make you into a good footballer if you have no talent ( not saying n'gog doesn't).

It's harsh to say that as well because macheda is considerably younger for all you know by the time he is n'gogs age he could be getting more first team football than n'gog is right now. That he is getting any at 18 in one of the worlds best teams is quite impressive especially when he has to compete with two 30 million pound strikers at there peak and a player who is englands second top scorer (i think).<)

Wonder when this thread will get closed.

Full of idiots, as usual.

its non stop with ryan stubbs billy, we get used to it i guess

Who needs N'gog or Macheda.. We got...

Ah damnit.

It isn't just him. It's constant bullshit flooding every thread in the 'England' section these days.

ryan stubbs, you are the most biased kid i know, stop being so ignorant, as a city fan i think n gog will be a good player, im not brown nosing or getting danny to side with me, the fact you think everyone is worse than man utd angers me

hang on a minute, i will gladly hold my hands up and say any player is better than a United player if they are but im being biased because i as a united fan think macheda is better when he a liverpool fan thinks ngog is better.... works both ways dont you think? as for being ignorant, get off your high horse for a second pal because i did not once say ngog wasnt a good player did i? i just stated that i believe when older and matured, macheda will have a better future than ngog.

It isn't just him. It's constant bullshit flooding every thread in the 'England' section these days.

It's true. And i did used to get involved in it all, but I've been staying out of it all lately, this one is the 1st i think in a while. And I've said my bit, and I'm going to stop.

So should everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.