Bayern Munich vs Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turning up right isn't usually on Dimi's agenda sadly.

I think he be up for it this weekend. He will be the Main man. he will step out of the shadows. I am going for 2-0 utd. Dimi Brace.

Ave it you ****** manks

thursday night channel 5 :)

on topic

united played woeful tonight worst performance of the season by a country mile

looks a bad one to rooney which hopefully im wrong, anyway we still have the home leg to play and as united you expect us to overturn the goal deficit at OT

I think he be up for it this weekend. He will be the Main man. he will step out of the shadows. I am going for 2-0 utd. Dimi Brace.

Earlier you said it would be 1-1 on a thread and now without your best player by a country mile you'll win 2-0? Wishful thinking mate ;)

Earlier you said it would be 1-1 on a thread and now without your best player by a country mile you'll win 2-0? Wishful thinking mate ;)

Circumstance have changed my mine. You watch, Physoligical Genuis me. Shame i cant spell.

"like" run out of likes for today so couldnt like properly lol

Circumstance have changed my mine. You watch, Physoligical Genuis me. Shame i cant spell.

Haha we'll see pal, 2-1 Chels or a 1-1 draw now for me. And you're not wrong about the spelling...

it was quite scary how Ribery's freekick was in the same kind of area as Bayern's in 99 and it also deflected rediculously, leaving the goaly standing... freaky.

Basler's FK didn't deflect at all
Unlike that lucky FK from Ribery
TBH im very happy with the away goal, that will be the difference
If Rooney's out for Sat and Wed we can kiss the league and Champion's League goodbye, and hand them to Chelsea and Barca

Why argue over Man Utd and Chelsea? Lets just stare into Demichelis's eyes.

thumbnail.aspx
Demichelis4.jpg

HAHA. Demichelis looking like Zorro had me giggling throughout the game. It kept me sane while the team was playing like amateurs. Possession was key and no one in midfield took control, no one! Got the precious away goal though, hoping for a quick Rooney recovery.

Can I just say I'm not a big fan of Berbatov. He just doesn't have the energy to come in and change a CL game of that level. :mad: Give Macheda more playing time. |) I need to start a 'Judge Berbatov' thread if it isn't there already. *Frustrated*

If Rooney's out for Sat and Wed we can kiss the league and Champion's League goodbye, and hand them to Chelsea and Barca

i know im a chelsea supporter so it might come as a shock im saying this but man utd still have a good enough squad to go the rest of the season without rooney and still win both tornements and tbh im still worried about getting a beating on saturday with or without rooney

PLease tell me you are joking. Utd are not a one man team. which you are implying. If you think that. You should go sit in a corner and think very hard to yourself.

Macheda's over-rated me thinks, he won't amass to anything major,watch
Also, United are a one man team ;p

PLease tell me you are joking. Utd are not a one man team. which you are implying. If you think that. You should go sit in a corner and think very hard to yourself.

i agree 100 % man utd are a class team without rooney by a country mile

oO) I wouldn't be that negative mate.

Rooney is obviously a big blow but berbatov gets a lot of unfair stick and i'm sure he would do a good job for us in those two games.

The chelsea game is pivotal but only a loss would be a disaster and even without rooney i think we can keep it tight and get a result.

The bayern match will be hard because they will probably sit back a bit and it will be our job to break them down, since we need a goal.:S

As well as underrating us, I think you have underrated inter and arsenal. Barca are very good but they are not unbeatable.<)

Last edited:
i agree 100 % man utd are a class team without rooney by a country mile

They aren't a one man team, true, but it will hurt them a lot not having a player like Rooney. Personally I think that the way Rooney has been playing this season, we're VERY lucky that he won't be playing against us.

And the chelsea game is pivotal but only a loss would be a disaster and even without rooney i think we can keep it tight an get a result.

I agree. If we don't beat Utd this weekend then you're still safe and on course for the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.