Bayern Munich vs Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
...actually you're wrong.
Its "psychologically". ^^)

No I'm not. When I said ''You're not wrong about the spelling'' I was responding to him saying he couldn't spell so I was agreeing with him. So technically also saying that he couldn't spell. Just thought I'd correct you thats all.

However if I had said ''You're not wrong with the spelling'' then that would have implied he was spelling things correctly. However I did not and you sir are wrong.

Score 1 to Alex 8-|

No I'm not. When I said ''You're not wrong about the spelling'' I was responding to him saying he couldn't spell so I was agreeing with him. So technically also saying that he couldn't spell. Just thought I'd correct you thats all.

However if I had said ''You're not wrong with the spelling'' then that would have implied he was spelling things correctly. However I did not and you sir are wrong.

Score 1 to Alex 8-|

Okay, you win... This time.(6)

This isn't' about N'Gog.But at least he gets game time....
Shouldn't really get involved but since you probably don't know...

Macheda has been injured for about 4 months and only started training last week and came on against bolton.:$

i am sorry macheda been injured. and you only have 1 striker and one no=hope

I liked his comment. so why quote me?

Firstly, we have a few strikers...some decent young 'ens, though only one world class one. Secondly, you have Owen(injury prone and,well a ****) Berbatov, (well,who's Berbatov...) and Rooney. I didn't know he was injured,but still wouldn't get much time TBH.
Secondly, i couldn't be bothered to scroll up to his post :$
Thirdly,what the ****'s that = there for?!

To be fair, whether Macheda had been injured or not, he would still never get the amount of game time N'Gog does. And you can't really claim that Macheda is better than N'Gog because of Liverpool's league position either to be honest. That's like saying Tevez isn't world class because Man City aren't in the top four.

To be fair, whether Macheda had been injured or not, he would still never get the amount of game time N'Gog does. And you can't really claim that Macheda is better than N'Gog because of Liverpool's league position either to be honest. That's like saying Tevez isn't world class because Man City aren't in the top four.
although this is veering wildly off topic i would just like to add that n'gog getting more game time has little to do with him being better and a lot to do with him being there second most senior striker; While we have rooney, then berbatov, then ( for the part of the season when macheda was fit) owen. So he is never going to play more games than n'gog.:S

Firstly, we have a few strikers...some decent young 'ens, though only one world class one. Secondly, you have Owen(injury prone and,well a ****) Berbatov, (well,who's Berbatov...) and Rooney. I didn't know he was injured,but still wouldn't get much time TBH.

Sorry you have few strikers, only one senior striker. kuty and babel are wingers.

Macheda would of played. fergie said it is a deep regret he is injured, as he wanted him more. Who is berba, the guy who has scored 12 goals ths season. and won more Prem then gerrard.

Owen wll he has scored his fair share. whats his injury got to do with anything.

Will everyone shut up about Man Utd and Liverpool FFSSSSS

P.S - Dani Pacheco. That is all.

Sorry you have few strikers, only one senior striker. kuty and babel are wingers.

Macheda would of played. fergie said it is a deep regret he is injured, as he wanted him more. Who is berba, the guy who has scored 12 goals ths season. and won more Prem then gerrard.

Owen wll he has scored his fair share. whats his injury got to do with anything.

i agree aint that bad of a free signing to be honest scored a few one of them in the carling cup final and he is on pay as you play so him being injured rest of the season is good financially for utd

Oh wow, a thread involving United turned into a Liverpool vs United thread, who would of thought?

We have a good chance of winning at OT now that Roo is out. It should be pretty even now seeing that we've got a lot of big players out aswell; Essien, Ivanovic, Carvalho, A.Cole, Bosingwa etc.

Off topic:

_Sir Alex_, please change your sig. It's making my computer so slow :S

You forgot Welbeck and Diouf (K)

Kuyt's been played as a striker while Torres' out, so people saying one striker...need to think. I'm just going to end this, because i can't stand to read your posts.The grammar and puncuation is just...:'(

macheda been injured and thats why your out of the champs league and top 4 :)
Sorry...but i don't understand what Macheda's got to do with Liverpool?:S

Kuyt's been played as a striker while Torres' out, so people saying one striker...need to think. I'm just going to end this, because i can't stand to read your posts.The grammar and puncuation is just...:'(

Sorry...but i don't understand what Macheda's got to do with Liverpool?:S

He was answering to points in one sentence. easy to understand really.

Dont read my posts.. i am sorry you feel you need a scapegoat as you now realise your point was invalid, unfounded and rubbish. Good on you, for finding that scapegoat

am shocked, i havent seen United play so badly in ages, hats off too Bayern, they ran us ragged! but with an away goal the game might still be slightly in are favour. im just worried about Rooney, although i agree with a lot of you, United arent a one man side and we can get to the end of the season without Rooney if that was the case but id rather have him. Still roll on saturday, hopefully we can put this shabby match behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.