bcfc's Birmingham- Le God; The second coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the current league position Josh, you look like you have a great chance for the title now!

P.S. Sorry for getting your stories mixed up the other day :S I was tired, lol :'(

Max, I deleted the crash dump file.

Robson; haha, no problem my music listening friend.

What tactic you using this season dude?
Can we get a screeny of it :)

I'll do one for you if I can get a month done this morning.

If not you'll have to wait 'til I get back from my holiday.

No problem mate, well done for the season so far.

Well, I'm back and I finished off the season today.

Catch up coming soon :D

Welcome :p
Can you post a SS of your team
I've totally forgot everything :D

Yeah, I'll write it up now. (H)

lookin forward to it pal
if u get tyme check out my ajax story ( my champions league ambition)

'Well, we f*cked that up, didn't we?!'

The dark lows of football management really some up our shambolic end to an otherwise brilliant season. We were in the Europa League Quarter Finals, the FA Cup Semi Finals but then everything quite literally went, we lost in our two cup matches and our awful end of season form condemned us to finishing in a very unsatisfactory 3rd place. With the club in the financial state it is in we need all the money possible, winning nothing is not what we needed. The key players faltered and that brought the rest of the team down, now we need to look forward and not stay in this poor present. Mark my words next season we will NOT be the same Birmingham team you have all gotten used to!

Players of the season:

5. Craig Gardner:
View attachment 58825

A cult hero down at St. Andrew's, a through and through bluenose whose performances this season have been top notch! He has been rumoured to be being considered in the England squad.

4. Marek Hamsik
View attachment 58823

The player who makes us tick, Marek is second in line to Roger Johnson as captain, the position he already holds for his national side, a very stellar season from him.

3. Romelu Lukaku
View attachment 58826

The brightest prospect in World football! Fact.

2. Roger Johnson
View attachment 58822

Our captain and the rock at the back, his aerial ability also allows him to chip in with the odd goal from set pieces. Another player tipped for the England side!

1. Yannick Djalo
View attachment 58824

He was born to score goals, long may his career continue.

Squad:

Goalkeepers:
View attachment 58827

Defenders:
View attachment 58828

Midfielders:
View attachment 58829

Attackers:
View attachment 58830

Unlucky with your season mate, but of course you have to remember that in your first season you used those wonder tactics. This season you used your own tactics and managed to finish 3rd with Birmingham City ahead of Chelsea and Man City. Still a very good achievement. Well done, and looking forward to seeing who you will bring in for the forthcoming season.

I was failing really badly by the end if the season though XD

I lost 0-5 to Sunderland (H)

Well done?! :S

I didn't win anything :(

Yeah but that's more of an achievement than the stuff you did with the **** wonder tactics :p
Chin Up

just read all through this mate after you commented on my story. looks great and you've done really well. I think you overachieved in your 1st season because 3rd is still very very good - especially using your own tactics. Im surprised Milevskyi didn't get in your top 5 players of the season though! Its a great story and long may it continue...

Is change worth it?!

Over the summer Birmingham manager Christophe Dugarry promised his team's fans change to regain the premier league title. Change has come in many shapes and form's and in the first month of the season, although injuries had stricken some main stars out, they doesn't look at all impressive!

Transfers:

View attachment 60526

Table:

View attachment 60529

New tactic/Preferred XI:

View attachment 60527

Updates as normal from now on.

It's time to play abit now (H)

Thanks Max :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.