bcfc's Birmingham- Le God; The second coming

• Thread starter Thread starter bcfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 28K
Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't be up this early, but seems though you're updatin I'll let you off.

Blues find their old feet!

This was probably the hardest month of the year fixture-wise. We faced very hard to beat teams and we knew that strong performances would be needed to get any points from a few of these sides.

September update:

Blues 1-0 Arsenal
Yannick Djalo

The best result of the season so far, we were irresistable today. They only looked slightly threatening on the counter-attack but otherwise their 'attacking prowess' was non-existant.

Blues 2-1 Bayern (ECC)
Yannick Djalo 2

A great start to our Champions League campaign! We dominated their injury stricken team for almost the entire game. We created chance after chance and really deserved more goals. A good three group points though.

Newcastle 0-1 Blues
Ekdal

A very good performance from Steve Harper kept the score respectable for them. We really had trouble breaking him down until the seventy ninth minute when Albin curled the ball in from 25 yards. It was a great goal to grab us the win we deserved.

Bristol City 0-4 Blues (LC)
Larsson 2, CHUCHO, Yannick Djalo

A confident performance takes us through to the fourth round to face West Ham. It was good to see Christian score as the competition for striking places is really hotting up. The way we are playing at the moment really symbolises the faith the team have in making a successful season.

Man City 0-3 Blues
Larsson, Yannick Djalo 2

Probably the best performance of my regime as manager. We absoluelty destroyed Mancini's negative tactics with all out attacking play. Yannick was brilliant in front of goal and tested Shay Given many times. A great day for the club as we dominated the title favourites.

Spartak Moscow 3-3 Blues (ECC)
Hamsik, Austin, Ekdal

I'm not going to moan, we were expected to lose and we got ourselves three up. Yeah, I'm a little disappointed but we're not expected to get anywhere in this competition.

Month overview:
Won: 5
Lost: 0
Drawn: 1
Scored: 14
Conceded: 4

Player of the month:
Yannick Djalo
View attachment 50292

Yannick is quickly becoming a household name all over the world, he is at the moment; Europe's deadliest finisher. Keep it up.

Young player of the month:
Nicolas Otamendi
View attachment 50291

A complete and utter beast at the back! That's all I can say.

League table:
View attachment 50293

One of our best months under my control. We brushed aside quality teams with relative ease. If we keep this up the title will be a disappointment to us.

Last edited:
Still going well at top of the league Joshlaar ;) :)

Would you ever leave Brum if someone big came calling?

Loving it mate ;) doing really well! spent enough money thought ent ya :O

lets hope we can get a result today :S

I'll update October and November in one later today ;)

Hopefully that is, I've been a bit distracted with secret things ^^)

Sorry for not updating for a while.

I've got to January so a catch up update is coming your way very soon. ;)

Catch up with Christophe

Sorry everybody, much time has passed since the last time I spoke to you all. It has been a very busy schedule and things like this have been in real short reserve. Anyway, we have had an ok first half to our season. Not outstanding but decent, some parts better than others. It was dotted with highlights, for example our 4-0 win over Chelsea, our 2-1 win over Real Madrid and our 3-0 win at Villa Park. Some disappointing things aroused though, we came third in our Champions League group stage after Bayern finished very strongly. We were elminated in the league cup Quarter final by Arsenal due to a last minute Nicklas Bendtner goal and most recently we are sat in second in the premier league. Two points behind Liverpool after they just beat us at Anfield, if we can defend better we really can use our easier run-in as a very strong advantage.

Defenders:
View attachment 52269

Midfielders:
View attachment 52270

Updates will be normal from now on ;)

Well done mate. Doing better than my Newcastle. XD Keep it up! :D

My start to January is rather immense :)

Thanks Chris

This has been a good read, although the players you bought with £96M is just wrong XD £17M for Joe Hart? Do Birmingham really have that much money on the game? I just have two problems with this..

1) There is so much spam it's hard to actually find the updates
2) Stop using wonder tactics! It makes the game pointless

this is a good story so far... and birmingham have just destroyed my team in my story , well Benitez did he got a hatrick lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back