bcfc's Birmingham- Le God; The second coming

• Thread starter Thread starter bcfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 314
  • Views Views 28K
Status
Not open for further replies.
You arent playing hart, i might have to remove you from my xbox live friends list for this, jokes, good luck doing this

Chucho is a good player in real life but he just can't shoot XD

Yeah but on the game he scores every season for fun..

In real-life he's got about 3!

[COLOR=#00e0][/COLOR]
January update:

January is usually a busy month full of debating and negotiating. It was fairly quiet for us, no transfers
were made and apart from our football nothing much went on.

Blues 4-0 Bradford (FA)
Yannick Djalo, Otamendi, Milevskyi 2

A routine win that has taken us through to the next round of the FA cup. We were very strong all over the park, a good performance today.

West Brom 2-3 Blues
Larsson 3

'Super, Super Seb, Super, Super Seb, Super, Super Seb, Super Sebby Larsson!' Three shots, three free-kicks, three goals.

Blues 2-0 Sheffield United
Lukaku, Milevskyi

Another good win at what from an overlooking position looked like a tough game against a physical side. Considering that it was a good result for us.

Blues 2-1 Bolton
Otamendi, Ekdal

Another good win for us, we have been expected to win them all but still I am happy with our consistency.

Arsenal 1-5 Blues
Yannick Djalo, Milevskyi 3, Riquelme

An amazing performance against a manager-less Arsenal side. Four goals in the final seventeen minutes earned us the win. A great result from a great performance!

Blues 2-0 Stoke (FA)
Lukaku, Yannick Djalo

Another good win advances us into the FA cup fifth round. The team is really starting to show world class ability.

Newcastle 1-2 Blues
Chucho, Milevskyi

We can't stop winning! The lads showed great character after Newcastle equalised by taking the lead after remaining strong and focused.

Chelsea 3-3 Blues
Yannick Djalo 2, Chucho

A very good result seeing as we came back from 3-1 down. Christian's ninety fourth minute equaliser brought joy to the West Midlands. CHUUUUUUUCHHOOOOOOOO!!!!

I forgot to take screenshots so we end... here

Last edited:
Fair enough Sam :D

This will probably be my last update for a fortnight as I'm away all weekend and I go on holiday on Monday ;)

Lucky you. Best of luck getting top spot. :)

There's wi-fi in the apartment so I'll be online a bit ;)

Thanks Chris (H)

Wenger got sacked XD

Hee-hee, I decided to play February.

Update soon ;)

Last edited:
Easy, easy, easy ,easy

As the seasonal climax draws nearer teams are being divided into almost groups of what they're challenging for. We as expected are aiming to retain our title. Last month I stated that we were entirely focused with football but this month was a whole different story. Off the field problems started to unfold as I was being blamed for the now financial mess of a club. We are over £45,000,000 in debt and I really regret my spending last summer. From now on we need to win everything. All just to raise funds for our wreck of a business, I am paid for the footballing side of things. Remember that.

February update:

Blues 3-1 Man City
Yannick Djalo, Given OG, Milevskyi

A great start to the month against arguably the leagues best team. Keep it up lads, this is the sort of form needed for us to overtake Liverpool and be named reigning champions.

Blues 4-0 West Brom (FA)
Otamendi 2, Milevskyi, Yannick Djalo

What we needed, a treble is our aim now the financial troubles have overcome us. We will have trouble now though as we have to face holders Tottenham in the next round.

Leverkusen 1-3 Blues (EC)
Yannick Djalo, Milevskyi, Larsson

A great performance in Germany almost guarantees a safe passage to face either Ajax or Genoa in the next round.

West Ham 0-1 Blues
Yannick Djalo

Not our best performance but we still took full points and carried on our streak, we really need to keep this up now.

Blues 4-1 Leverkusen (EC)
Yannick Djalo 3, Austin

A very strong home performance underlines our dominance over Bayer. A seven-two aggregate win is very comfortable, almost embarassing for the opposition.

Blues 1-0 Wigan
Milevskyi

We battered them but we just couldn't emphasise this with more goals. Unluckily this ended Yannick's scoring streak but still we have won again!

Month overview:
Won: 6
Lost: 0
Drawn: 0
Scored: 17
Conceded: 3

Player of the month:
Yannick Djalo
View attachment 52467

(Checks record) Need I say more.

Young player of the month:
Nicolas Otamendi
View attachment 52466

He is brilliant at the back and at the front, his conversion record from set-pieces is really quite phenomenal.

League table:
View attachment 52468

As things off the field worsen, our performances seem to become more and more inspired. Players are starting to peak at the right time and now the title is in our hands. If we maximise our trophy count this season I feel that with sensible dealings in the summer we can pull through this crisis. Come on lads!

My last update for a fortnight ;)

Edit: I just loaded up the game got halfway through a match and I got a crash dumps error :S

Is the save literally ******? :S

Ill get you one in a minute, my laptop is being a ****.

I fixed the problem and it has loaded ;)

Scare over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back