bcfc's Birmingham- Le God; The second coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milevskyi has only missed three games ^^)

Squad virus :(

Djalo has missed two I think

Violent conduct (A)

If you're alllucky you may see one more update ^^)

I look forward to it Josh. Chris :wub: Birmingham. ;)

Josh :wub:'s Chris' :wub: for Birmingham

Max doesn't :wub: the sudden gayness of this thread ;)

*Like* Champions League do we think this year? :) (Max you love it really ;))

One of my results this month hopefully makes it a yes :)

Thouughhh the wayyy be long...

We're now approaching the business end of the season. Teams are all starting to push for their goals, we have got a very tough month scheduled but I think we can come out with a few results.

Blues 2-1 Everton
Milevskyi, Ferguson

The fans packed out St. Andrews knowing that this could maybe get us a champions league spot, not numerically but in the mind they knew that beating the fifth placed side would give our point cushion a boost. We didn't disappoint putting in a quality performance and getting the result we desired. Barry's winner was greeted with 30,000 keep right on's, a great moment.

Chelsea 3-1 Blues
Yannick Djalo

They were the better side. End of.

Wigan 3-4 Blues
Yannick Djalo 2, Milevskyi 2

What a match! Probably the best I've had as manager, they fought back three times before Artem delivered the killer blow to win the three points. Good resiliency from the lads after being pegged back three times.

Blues 4-2 Man City
Ridgewell, McFadden, Milevskyi, Yannick Djalo

Result of the season? Probably so. We dominated them in all areas, their first goal was lucky as it took a deflection to go one on one and the second was a controversial penalty. Craig Gardner was man of the match he claimed three assists and really impressed everybody watching. 'Craig Gardner is a blue, is a Blue, is a Blue, Craig Gardner is a Blue, he hates Villa' could of been heard within a half mile radius of the ground, they were in second place but now we are ahead of them.

Month overview:
Won: 3
Lost: 1
Drawn: 0
Scored: 11
Conceded: 9

Player of the month:
Artem Milevskyi
View attachment 48050

His fine form continued with four goals and three assists in four games this month, his link up play with Yannick is at the moment Europe's deadliest strikeforce.

Young player of the month:
Yannick Djalo
View attachment 48051

Yannick was again outstanding, four goals, three assists and one man of the match performance this month again earned him this title. Him and Artem have both scored eighteen league goals now, the competition between them is brilliant.

League table:
View attachment 48052

I was lost for words last month now look at us, we are the second highest placed team in England, we have a seven point gap over fifth place and could maybe take a late charge for the title. I don't think that is likely as I would be over the moon with sixth place let alone first!

Thanks for reading (And hopefully commenting)

This is the last update of the weekend,

KRO

" were all going on a european tour, a european tour, a european tourr "

:p

Hopefully (A)

I still have time to mess it up, my last two games are on TV ^^)

Im sure you wont mess it up mate, you have done this well so far ;)

have the faith

keep right on!

I still have time ;)

It'll be the first time I have ever got us into the Champions League :D

If you muck this up somehow I'll be amazed, although I'd laugh XD (A)

Good luck mate.

C'mon King Christopher, we love you, we do, we love, we do. Great managing bcfc.
KRO and KIU

Status
Not open for further replies.