Be a player - Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 284
  • Views Views 23K
Will you tell us our's PA's?

yea ill get those on now....the season is also coming to and end....update to follow

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

grr i fell asleep :P

and dundee united? i fail already :P

i dont think its too bad actually! you're only 16 so plenty of time to move on!

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Potential Ability

Michael Arkle - 186
Andreas Danhnert - 176
Kevin Naylor - 183
Lubomir Trifonov - 172
Gav Naylor - 174
Alex Rooth - 177
Jack Clifford - 185
Mortiniho - 172
Adam Cobban - 193
Niki Micallef - 188

176 PA. Not bad, could've been worse :P

Gonna be the next Michael Laudrup! <)

sorry matey, we're well into the first season now....hense the reason its says applications closed in big letters on the first thread ;)

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

TRANFER UPDATE - END OF JANUARY 2011 TRANSFER WINDOW

Niki Micallef's career at Italian Serie C1/B club Luccese has led to a £100K co-ownership deal with Serie B side Reggina, although will stay at Luccese.

Other than that no news to bring as the transfer window slams shut

i literally posted that post as you edited that into the OP :P

END OF 2010/11 SEASON UPDATE

Kevin Naylor has played a handful of games of Birmingham picking up one youth cap for Ireland. Birmingham finished 16th in the Premier League.

Gav Naylor played a cup and continental game for Tottenham. Tottenham finished 5th in the league.

Mortiniho played 8 times for Vit. Setubal and is currently with the Portuguese Under 21 squad. Vit Setubal finish 10th in Portugal.

Alex Rooth played 16 times for Falkirk, scoring 9 league goals.

Adam Cobban played once for QPR as they finished 12th in the Championship.

Niki Mecallef played 31 games for Luccese, scoring 10 goals. Niki has also picked up a youth cap for Malta.

Jack Clifford is still awaiting his transfer to Keyserispor.

Lubomir Trifonov scored 11 goals in 24 appearances for Lokomotiv Sofia and picked up 2 Bulgarian youth caps. Lokomotiv finshed 3rd in Bulgarian "A" Group.

Michael Arkle was a key part of the Dundee Utd team that finished 5th in the Scottish Premier League, scoring 1 goal in 16 starts. Dundee Utd also won the Scottish Cup! Arkles season was topped of with an international debut for Wales in their 3-1 Four Associations Tournament win against N. Ireland.

Andreas Dahnert played 21 times for Brondby, scoring 1 goal as Brondby finished 5th in the Danish Superliga. Dahnert also scored one youth cap in his two appearances.

Last edited:
Doesn't look too bad.. 2 youth caps already :D

ill be honest, you look like the best prospect out of all of us IMO!

Tbh, and not being biased, i'd say i'm one of the best if you look at the attributes. I look promising so far. The next Michael Laudrup <)

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

But to be fair, i play for one of the worst teams of all of us, so i'd expected to get at least a couple of games ^^)

Why am i retired from international team

wow, didnt even notice that....I have absolutely no idea! Was it like that at the start?

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Tbh, and not being biased, i'd say i'm one of the best if you look at the attributes. I look promising so far. The next Michael Laudrup <)

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

But to be fair, i play for one of the worst teams of all of us, so i'd expected to get at least a couple of games ^^)

im pretty sure someone will come and snap you up soon

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Why am i retired from international team

just checked and you wernt retired at the start....thats really wierd, its like you just decided not to play internationally!!!

Probably gonna go this summer, or next summer, depends on how well i do for Brøndby ^^

I've had that with a regen in my game. he was 16 when i bought him, he played 1 youth cap, and suddenly decided to retire. Might be a bug in the game.

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS!!!

Alex Rooth has signed for the club he has supported since he was a child, Manchester United for £950,000 on a 3 year deal worth £3,300/week. Rooth has declared his delight at the deal and can't wait to pull on the Utd jersey.

CONTRACT NEWS

Andreas Dahnert has signed a new 3 year deal with Brondby worth £2,200/week starving off any rumoured summer transfer.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Michael Arkle has left Dundee Utd for Chelsea in a deal worth £1.6M. The 16 year old was snapped up on a £55/week youth contract.

Birmingham City have completed the signing of City fan Adam Cobban from QPR for £1M. The 17 year old has penned a 2 year deal worth £1,800/week

Last edited:
CONTRACT NEWS

Andreas Dahnert has signed a new 3 year deal with Brondby worth £2,200/week starving off any rumoured summer transfer.

---------- Post added at 06:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Michael Arkle has left Dundee Utd for Chelsea in a deal worth £1.6M. The 16 year old was snapped up on a £55/week youth contract.

Birmingham City have completed the signing of City fan Adam Cobban from QPR for £1M. The 17 year old has penned a 2 year deal worth £1,800/week

Yes my beloved Birmingham things are looking up

BREAKING TRANFER NEWS

Alex Rooth, who recently joined Man Utd, has been loaned out to League 1 outfit Huddersfield Town for 6 months. The day after completing the move, Rooth sacked his agent....I laughed

pretty happy i joined united should develop well there

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

ah well should get first team games

Back