Be a player - Your Career

• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 284
  • Views Views 23K
hmm im still not doing great :P though i guess i am still 17

hopefully get a few first team apps for chelsea this season, though 7 first team caps for wales...its looking good for me to go after Speeds record there :P

Well dissapointed i didnt get a shout in the cup but im pleased that I played in the league and the fact i didnt play with the reserves show that McLeish cant afford me not being there!:)Lets hope Foster picks up the odd injury:P

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS!!!

Following a grueling 2 year wait, Jack Clifford has finally moved to Kayserispor of Turkey's Premier Division. The Dutch youngster will now be hoping to push on with his career following his early stall.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

BREAKING NEWS!!!

A day after joining Kayserispor, Jack Clifford has left the club by mutual consent! Sources close to the player have said Clifford was unhappy at the change of management since he signed a contract two years ago and did'nt beleive the current manager would give him the opportunities he requires.

It's been and up and down week for Jack Clifford, but just 4 days after leaving Kayserispor, Clifford has signed a 3 year, £1,500/week contract with Turkish lower league side Caykur Rizespor. Hopefully this is the end of the transfer saga that has plagued Clifford for the last two years!

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2012 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Birmingham City
Gav Naylor - Tottenham
Mortiniho - FRC Cluj
Alex Rooth - Man Utd
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Luccese (co-owned by Reggina)
Jack Clifford - Caykur Rizespor
Lubomir Trifonov - Partizan Belgrade
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Sevilla (on loan to RC Strasbourg)

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

TRANSFER ROUMOURS SEPT 2012

Hearts are said to have a major interest in signing Gav Naylor on loan from Tottenham.

Alex Rooth is a loan target for a number of Championship and League 1 clubs, with Bristol City, Notts County and Oldham believed to be leading the chase.

Yeah that didnt make me laugh. It made me even more ******. Waited for two years to join a club for one day.... how clever can my player get :(

CONTRACT NEWS

Michael Arkle puts pen to paper on a new 3 year deal at Chelsea that will see him earn £17,250/week following some impressive performances for the first team, keeping an aging Frank Lampard out of the team.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

CONTRACT NEWS

Alex Rooth has put pay to speculation linking him with Bristol City by signing a new 3 year deal at Manchester Utd. The contract will see him earn £4,800/week.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

JANUARY 2013 TRANSFER RUMOURS

Mortiniho is being heavily link with a move from FRC Cluj to Greek outfit Olympiakos. German team Kaiserslautern are also said to be interested.

Niki Mecallef's time at Luccese could be coming to an end as a host of Europa League teams are looking at the attacking midfielder. Sampdoria, Villareal, Tottenham and Porto are all potential suitors.

wouldnt mind 17k a week :P

hopefully i'll be a part of Chelsea tearing up the footballing world :P

Niki Micallef has a new co-owner: Genoa, although the deal, worth around £140,000, sees Micallef stay at Luccese, at least for the rest of the season.

Mortiniho's FRC Cluj career ha only lasted half a season as the promising centre left midfielder has been snapped up by Olympiakos in another deal that sees the player break the "Your Season Players" transfer record. The £3.5M deal sees Mortiniho earning £14,500/week over 4 and a half years.

Man Utd's Alex Rooth has gone out on loan again for the rest of the season, this time to play-off hopefuls Cardiff of the Championship.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2013 JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Birmingham City
Gav Naylor - Tottenham
Mortiniho - Olympiakos
Alex Rooth - Man Utd (Cardiff on loan)
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Luccese (co-owned by Genoa)
Jack Clifford - Caykur Rizespor
Lubomir Trifonov - Partizan Belgrade
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Sevilla (on loan to RC Strasbourg

am i the only player to go to a big club and actually stay there? :P

Apperently. I'm loaned to f*cking Strasbourg -.-

END OF 2012/13 SEASON UPDATE

Birmingham City's Kevin Naylor made two league starts for the club that finished 12th in the Premier League. But the highlight of the players season came when he made his full Ireland international debut against Scotland. The player now has a new manager to impress following Alex McLeish's sacking, Paul McGuinness now the man in charge.

Kevin's sibling Gav has a very similar season, again with only 2 league starts. Now with 5 Irish youth caps, G. Naylor will be looking for next season to be a breakthrough for FA Cup runners-up Tottenham.

Mortiniho started the season at CRF Cluj, making 9 appearances before his move to Olympiakos. Mortiniho has become an integral part of the Greek side's midfield and has added to his youth caps, now with 15.

Alex Rooth didnt make an appearance for league champions Manchester United this season but during his loan spell at Cardiff, he made 13 appearances and scored 6 times in a season where the Welsh outfit came 3rd in League 1, but losing in the playoffs. Rooth now has 7 England youth caps. Rooth did enjoy his time at Cardiff though, now calling them one of his favourite clubs. Rooth now also has a new manager following Sir Alex Fergusen's retirement. Bernd Schuster the man charged with taking over the reigns.

During an injury spell for Ben Foster, Adam Cobban made 7 league starts for Birmingham City, conceeding 10 goals and keeping 3 clean sheets. If Cobban's appearances were anything to go by, he is one for the future. The player now has a new manager to impress following Alex McLeish's sacking, Paul McGuinness now the man in charge.

Niki Micallef had a good season for Luccese scoring around a goal every 3 games. Now with 2 Malta caps despite being born in Rome, Micallef could join Serie A side Genoa should there be an agreement on the players co-ownership.

Jack Clifford's debut proffesional season went very well for the 6 foot 2 Amsterdam born man. 5 goals and 7 assists from central midfield for Caykar Rizespor has drawn the attention of bigger teams taking a look at the 18 year old.

Lubomir Trifonov's Bulgarian international career has started with his one and only cap coming against Belarus. Following his summer move to Partizan Belgrade, Trifonov has scored 6 goals in 8 league starts, promting calls for more first team action next season from supporters.

Michael Arkle has ousted Frank Lampard in Chelsea's attacking midfield role this season and contributed 3 goals in 24 league appearances for the team that finished second in the Premier Division and reached the semi-finals of the Champions League. Arkle has now appeared 11 times for the Welsh national team, scoring one goal.

Andreas Dahnert's season long loan to RC Strasbourg appeared to be a little disappointing. Despite making 15 league starts, Dahnert just failed to shine and will return to Sevilla looking for better form. Dahnert has also amassed 9 Danish youth caps, scoring 2 goals in the process.

Last edited:

Gav Naylor has completed a season long loan move from Tottenham to Championship side Watford and will be hoping to gain some invaluable first team football.

THIS. IS. AMAZING!

Still at Lucchese. Pretty disappointed by that. Hopefully Genoa will take me :) :) Don't like my high defensive attributes for an attacking player. Will take it anyhow :) :)

wayhey getting game time at Chelsea :) first team regular at just 18 :)

hopefully can win some silverware now in the next few seasons :)

(also love the skin you have man, whered you get it?)

Did Strasbourg get promition? Well probs not ^^

wayhey getting game time at Chelsea :) first team regular at just 18 :)

hopefully can win some silverware now in the next few seasons :)

(also love the skin you have man, whered you get it?)

think the skin is called Steklo XI and i think i got it from the download skins bit on this site.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

Did Strasbourg get promition? Well probs not ^^

No they did'nt

think the skin is called Steklo XI and i think i got it from the download skins bit on this site.

---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

No they did'nt

wicked man, it looks really nice, im a have to have a look at it

UPDATE? :P Haha, Wanna see if I get to Genoa or no :P

THIS. IS. AMAZING!

Still at Lucchese. Pretty disappointed by that. Hopefully Genoa will take me :) :) Don't like my high defensive attributes for an attacking player. Will take it anyhow :) :)

thanks. glad you're enjoying it.

you have some amazing flair levels though, he could well come up with some pretty special moments during a season at that level

Back