• Thread starter Thread starter Harriers09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 284
  • Views Views 23K
Might be a noobish question, but do you use a program to create players? ^^

PLAYER UPDATE - END OF 2011 SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW

Kevin Naylor - Birmingham City
Gav Naylor - Tottenham
Mortiniho - Vit. Setubal (despite rejecting contracts from Arsenal and Sampdoria!!)
Alex Rooth - Man Utd (on loan to Huddersfield)
Adam Cobban - Birmingham City
Niki Micallef - Luccese (co-owned by Reggina)
Jack Clifford - Unattached (joining Kayserispor 22/08/2012)
Lubomir Trifonov - Lokomotiv Sofia
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Brondby

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Might be a noobish question, but do you use a program to create players? ^^

just use the editor that comes with the game

Never realised that was an editor with the game.. Wtf i'm slow o.o

Well, good too see that i'm having succes in my country :p

youre doing a really good job :) like the detail, makes me laugh :P

won the scottish cup and now will be setting up torres to maybe score a goal for change :P

youre doing a really good job :) like the detail, makes me laugh :P

won the scottish cup and now will be setting up torres to maybe score a goal for change :P

Thanks dude. If you're gonna do it, do it properly, thats my motto!

Ill be bringing you an update for January 2012 soon so lets see if you manage to force Drogba out the team!

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

JANUARY 2011 TRANSFER RUMOURS

Lubomir Trifonov has been linked with a move to Serbian club Partizan Belgrade. Krylja Sovetov of Russia are also said to be interested in the 17 year old Bulgarian striker.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS!!!

Danish U19 international Andreas Dahnert has been snapped up by Spanish side Sevilla. The La Liga leaders snapped up 17 year old Dahnert for £1.3M from Brondby on a 2 and a half year contract worth £4,600/week.

Lubomir Trifonov's rumoured move to Partizan Belgrade has been complete. The former Lokomotiv Sofia player has signed a £150/week 1 and a half year contract following his £475,000 move.

CLOSE OF JANUARY 2012 TRANSFER WINDOW

Gav Naylor - Tottenham
Mortiniho - Vit. Setubal
Alex Rooth - Man Utd
Lubomir Trifonov - Partizan Belgrade
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Sevilla

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

ROOTH HUDDERSFIELD LOAN ENDS

Alex Rooth has returned to Manchester United following his sucessful loan spell at Huddersfield Town. During his time at Huddersfield Rooth made 21 league appearances, scoring 5 goals. On his return to Manchester United, Rooth was quoted as saying "I ****** loved my time at Huddersfield boyo!" (sorry for the Bangor/Wales stereotypical accent) and now list them as one of his favourite clubs.

CLOSE OF JANUARY 2012 TRANSFER WINDOW

Gav Naylor - Tottenham
Mortiniho - Vit. Setubal
Alex Rooth - Man Utd
Michael Arkle - Chelsea
Andreas Dahnert - Sevilla

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

ROOTH HUDDERSFIELD LOAN ENDS

Alex Rooth has returned to Manchester United following his sucessful loan spell at Huddersfield Town. During his time at Huddersfield Rooth made 21 league appearances, scoring 5 goals. On his return to Manchester United, Rooth was quoted as saying "I ****** loved my time at Huddersfield boyo!" (sorry for the Bangor/Wales stereotypical accent) and now list them as one of his favourite clubs.

haha thats actually what us welshies talk like :P and we love it :P

TRANSFER NEWS

Mortiniho has completed a £1.7M move to FRC Cluj in Romania from Vit. Setubal beaking a new record for transfer fee for the "Your Career" players. Mortiniho signed a 3 and a half year contract earning...wait for it....£3,500/week!

END OF 2011/12 SEASON UPDATE

Kevin Naylor's breakthrough season at Birmingham following 20 appearances in the league for the 11th placed side. Now capped 4 times for Ireland's youth team, the 6 foot 4 Dubliner,who can play right of left back, put in some impressive performances over the season.

Gav Naylor, Kevin Naylor's twin brother, failed to make any first team games during the season for bar one cup appearance from the bench. His career has seemed to have stalled at Tottenham making mainly youth appearances. Maybe his sibling will inspire him during Irish youth team games where they form a formidable full back combination.

Mortiniho scored 1 goal in 14 league appearances for Vit. Setubal (Por) before his move to FRC Cluj of Romania. Mortiniho has been a first team choice at Cluj since his move, making 16 appearances but failing to ever really catch the eye. But some pundits are already talking about him as the next Deco. And with 12 youth caps for Portugal already, who can blame them?

Following his successful loan spell at Huddersfield, Alex Rooth has barely made an impression on Manchester Utd's books, making just two youth team appearances since rejoining the Red Devils in January as Utd won the league and league cup without him.

Adam Cobban has done enough to impress at Birmingham to now be considered 2nd choice 'keeper behind Ben Foster, although the 18 year old only made two sub appearances for the mid-tablers.

Niki Mecallef lower league Italian career seems to be going well at Luccese. 8 goals and 3 assists in 32 league appearances. But it was in the cups where Mecallef shown with 3 goals in 8 and some good performances to boot.

Jack Clifford is still waiting for his transfer this August to Kayserispor in Turkey.

Lubomir Trifonov contributed 6 goals in 18 league appearances for Lokomotiv Sofia as they finished 10th in Bulgarian "A" Group. Two goals in 6 in Europe may have alerted some teams to the ability of the Bulgarian youth International. Trifonov is currently awaiting his record breaking £1.9M move to Partizan Belgrade in June 2012.

Michael Arkle was deemed good enough for one substitute league appearance for Chelsea yet at International Level for Wales, he has drawn plaudits. Now with 1 international goal to his name in a 1-0 win over Montenegro and 7 caps in all, Arkle looks like he could be developing into a top notch player.

Andreas Dahnert hasnt played a game since his move to chamions league qualifiers Sevilla. But according to reports coming out the club, Dahnert's contributions for the youth team have not gone unnoticed. Now with 7 youth caps and a goalfor the Danish youth team, the 6 foot 4 striker is believed to have been discussed for first team opportunities next season.​

Not a single game for Sevilla. I'm depressed lol

TRANSFER UPDATE

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS!!!

Andreas Dahnert has decided, along with current club Sevilla, to join up with French team RC Strasbourg on loan for the season. The French team are looking to get promoted this season to Ligue 1 and they believe Dahnert is the man to get them goals.

Well.. At least i'll get some games for Strasbourg

I have one of the lowest PA's, but looking decent player.It will be good if i became, a key player for Partizan.

You don't look too bad.. Might even get to a big club later. Still dissapointed that i'm at Strasbourg -.-

It will be a miracle if i can become something amazing now...

You'll do good. You just need some game time.

My stats have been the same from 15 to 17 due to not having any clubs...

Back