Hope so mate, can't wait to have a look at the save and dig out any potential players to improve my squad haha

Breaking News

Southampton chairman Gareth Rodgers finally find a new manager to take Southampton forward in the quest for Premier League dominance! The man chosen by Gareth is none other than former Chelsea and Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas, lets hope he doesn't get wrongfully sacked this time around!

We have also witnessed another sacking in the Premier League as Daniel Levy has done what he is known best for and has cut Marcelo Bielsa's time at the club short after a few bad results and immediantly replaced him with former Chelsea and Russia manager Guus Hiddink. No word yet on how Tottenham owner Rea Hurlock has taken the news!

Last of all, it looks like the stable times at Manchester United are over with news coming out of Old Trafford that Antonio Conte could be on the verge of being sacked after a few bad games. No word yet from the Manchester United owner Pikkpoiss, will he agree with the sacking or go behind the chairmans back and increase Conte's stay with a new contract?

Uwe Rosler looks now to be safe from the sack for the meantime, as does Jose Mourinho after they both guided their clubs to the Europa League and Champions league first rounds respectively!

UPDATE COMING SOON

Come on with dat update Elzy! :) Hopefully we go in the top 4. Reason I didn't post a PC was because it was basically the same as last time.

Ok guys I have been really busy today but I have simmed December and here is the file download link!! Have a look at it, check your teams, other teams, the leagues, your december results and also any players you could sign!! Each owner gets one signing each, just PM me anyone you want to sign and I will give you they're value and you can confirm if you want to sign them! I will give until Friday for people to have a look through and let me know and then I will proceed with January!! All the best!

LINK:
Code:
http://speedy.sh/nrnSy/owner-game.fm

Just copy and paste this into your search bar, and then click (ownergame.fm) and it should download for you!!

for people who cannot go on, the top 4 are:

1st: Arsenal 45pts
2nd: Man City 40pts
3rd: Liverpool 35pts
4th: Man Utd 33pts

View attachment 377438

ESPN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH HERAKLES EROS

Eric Wynalda: Thank you Herakles Eros for joining us today, we have a few questions surrounding your club West Ham and league news.

Eric Wynalda: November, seemed like a hard fixture for you guys with the likes of Lliverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United away. However been ruled out on paper you managed to pick up 5 points against them. Does this show that you belong in the top half of the table like you planned for this season?

Herakles Eros: Yes exactly, it showed that we are no pushovers and we shouldn't be taken lightly. We should of beaten Liverpool taking a 1-0 lead from the third minute however a stupid own goal from Diarra meant we lost out on 2 points.

Herakles Eros: The match against Arsenal looked againt us on paper even being the home side. I was delighted we managed to get something over our London rivals. I want West Ham to be a club that is feared around London and managing to pick up something against Arsenal should edge closer in to that goal.

Eric Wynalda: It must of hurt seeing Fulham get one over on you guys again after beating you 2-0 in the Capital one come earlier this season. What are your thoughts on this?

Herakles Eros: Well I don't think we should of lost that game. In the end the game was decided by an own goal by Mark Noble. Unfortunately we cannot go beating or managing to get points against the
top 4 - 6 teams and then lose against a team like Fulham. No disrespect but they are no Manchester United.

Eris Wynalda: Beating Manchester away from home must have felt good. You now also hold a 2 wins against the two Manchester sides this season. Not many managers have beaten Manchester United home and away and there hasn't been a manager to beat Manchester City and United both home and away in one season. Could you be the first to do this?

Herakles Eros: Winning against United at the stadium of dreams was an accomplishment on it's own. We know the quality they have and produce. They had the likes of Rooney who netted in 8 goals this season, Juan Mata 7 goals and Welbeck with 7 also. I always knew we could win against United but it was about the mental strength of players and if they could step up to the plate... To the surprise of many people they got a home-run. Beating both Manchester clubs and being the first manager to do this isn't my first priority they're merely merits. If we do beat Man city next and the match against United that will certainly be on my mind.

Eris Wynalda: Sticking on the topic of Manchester. Antonio Conte seems to be on the verge of being sacked... What are your thoughts?

Herakles Eros: Being a manager, being sacked will always be in your mind... Well I can only assume. Especially at a big club like United, you are expected to win 99% of your games. For example I was at Old Trafford when I saw my team win 2-1, their fans left early and at the final whistle started to 'boo' Antonio. I do feel bad for the guy.

Eric Wynalda: Guus Hiddink is back managing and english club. Any thoughts?

Herakles Eros: I do think Guus is a very good and respected manager. However I do feel like the job at Tottenham would be a bad choice and Levy is known for the dismissal of managers very quickly. I do feel that is Guus is left long in charge he'll bring Tottenham to glory... I hope not though *Laughs*

Eric Wynalda: Who do you think was your most influential player in the month of Novemeber?

Herakles Eros: Without a doubt Steward Downing. He has scored 3 goals in the last 4 games and scored the winner against United.

Eric Wynalda: Finally with the January transfer window around the corner, who would you like to bring to the club?

Herakles Eros: I've seen many clubs under-performing around the world which may influence some of their big players to move and switch to the premier league. I'm looking for a Left Back as we've only got Demel and O'Brien. Demel is getting quite old now and most likely going to see out his contract whereas Joey is playing well recently but needs to have a back up or rotation player to allow Joey for some rest.

Eric Wynalda: Last of all, there has been speculations of you wanting to relocate the stadium of West Ham. Is that true?

Herakles Eros: West Ham is at home currently. I do not plan on making any major changes until I clear the debt of the club. I want to make that clear. Upton Park is where we will playing our football for years to come.

Eric Wynalda: Thank you Herakles Eros for taking up your time for todays interview.

Herakles Eros: No problem, glad to be here.

Eris Wynalda: Before you go, the team here at ESPN would like you wish you a Happy Birthday Mr.Eros

*Happy birthday song plays, Andy Carroll is seen dancing in the video and Sam Allardyce is twerking (K)*

Player of the month:

View attachment 377421

Top scorers: League (Overall)

Downing 4 (4)

Diouf 3 (3)

Borriello 2 (3)

Vaz Te 2 (2)

Nocerino 2 (2)

2Q==

West HamHome1-1
NewcastleHome3-2
EvertonAway0-1
Man CityHome0-1
TottenhamAway1-2
ChelseaHome0-1
HullHome3-1
Aston VillaAway0-2
CardiffAway0-2

SSN: You have amassed 19 points out of 28. How do you feel?

Lewie: Well, I am very pleased as I was expecting 19 anyway! Due to the other's not as good form, we have jumped to the ELUSIVE TOP 4! Also, we ae 3rd, 2 pts ahead of Man United in 4th and 5 pts ahead of Chelsea in 5th.

SSN: Who would you say has performed the best and worst this season so far?

Lewie: I know my worst straight away! The best is probably Hull in 6th! The worst is DEFINITELY Spurs in 13th!

Top Scorers:

Suarez: 9
Aspas: 5
Emanuelson: 4
Gerrard: 3
Henderson, Sturridge, Moses: 2
Khacheridi, Alberto, Sakho, Johnson, Yacob, Fernando, Agger: 1

Total: 34

Last edited:
Ok guys, I will get everything done tomorrow, such as getting back to people about transfers and stuff that people have messaged me about and then the next update will be up asap. Sorry for the delay I have been out of house all weekend!

The file has crashed guys, I wrote on here weeks ago but it must not have came through from my phone, the file is messed up so this thread is closed sorry!!!! I am considering doing a player based one when I get my new PC and when FM15 comes out! Sorry again!

Last edited: