View attachment 381418

Press Release - September

Firstly I'd like to welcome a new player to you all. Jesse Lingard has joined us on a loan deal from Man Utd, a talented young left midfielder that we are looking forward to see in action.

Anyway another busy month for us here at Wolves as we played a total of 6 matches this month. Four league games and the 1st round of the JPT North Section along with the 3rd round of the Capital One Cup.

In the JPT North Section we got drawn against Carlisle, the match being played at Molineux. Another good team performance led to a 3-1 victory for us with Richard Stearman, a Carlisle own goal and Kevin Foley getting the goals for us.

Later in the month it was time for the 3rd round of the Capital One Cup. After a terrific result against Premier league outfit Newcastle, we were rewarded with another home tie against Premier league opposition. This time the opponents would be Southampton, another extremely hard draw for us. The players were simply fantastic as they yet again caused a cup upset as they beat the Saints 2-1. Nouha Dicko and David Davis hitting the all important goals that see us into the next round. We are all waiting on tenderhooks to see who we get in the next round as the boys look as though they fear no one.

OK so now to round up our league form. The first league match of September was a home match against Walsall. Leon Clarke and Emile Heskey, yes you are seeing that right Emile Heskey scored, got the goals in a 2-0 win. How bad are Walsall in letting Heskey score. LOL. With that victory our unbeaten run now stands at 8 league and cup games.

Next up was another home tie. This time we welcomed Swindon to Molineux. A five goal thriller was played out but unfortunately for the Robins, Nouha Dicko was simply unplayable and single-handedly destroyed them with an outstanding performance grabbing a hat-trick in a man of the match display that was amazing to watch as we ran out 3-2 winners. Run now up to 9 games.

Could we get the run into double figures?

Next up was a trip to Shrewsbury and our first defeat since the opening game of the season. The Shrews running out comfortable winners 2-0 in a disappointing end to our run.

The month ended with a home match against Sheffield United. A 2-1 victory over the Blades ended what was again a very good month for us at Wolves. Emile Heskey got his second goal of the year and Leon Clarke also popped up with a goal.

The month ends with us sitting in 4th place in the league and still in the Capital One Cup and also the Johnsons Paint Trophy.

Roll on October. Lets see if we can get another good run going again. Currently at 2 games unbeaten.

Leading Goalscorers
8 - Nouha Dicko
3 - Jake Cassidy, Leon Clarke
2 - David Davis, Emile Heskey
1 - Kevin Foley, James Henry, Liam McAlinden, Richard Stearman,

1 - O.G.

hey mate, i am out of my house atm, so can't give a press relase bt will try to give 1 by tomorrow, is it fine?

I've just noticed the way you layout the updates, I was baffled before but now I understand lol

hey mate, i am out of my house atm, so can't give a press relase bt will try to give 1 by tomorrow, is it fine?

Yea mate, next update wont be up until tomorrow night. As long as its up before that.

JUST TO POINT OUT ALSO, ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A PRESS RELEASE UP BEFORE THE NOVEMBER UPDATE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME.

Yea mate, next update wont be up until tomorrow night. As long as its up before that.

JUST TO POINT OUT ALSO, ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A PRESS RELEASE UP BEFORE THE NOVEMBER UPDATE WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME.

^ bit harsh..

No point me putting effort in if people aren't following along with the rules that were stated at the beginning?

Your 'rules' section doesn't state that chairmen must do press updates after every monthly game update :p

I'm just f*cking with you dude... although to kick people for missing even 1 press update is ludicrous...you'll have no players to run this game for, at that rate. Relax a bit, people have busy lives.

Your 'rules' section doesn't state that chairmen must do press updates after every monthly game update :p

I'm just f*cking with you dude... although to kick people for missing even 1 press update is ludicrous...you'll have no players to run this game for, at that rate. Relax a bit, people have busy lives.

I don't mean for missing the one lol, I mean for not having any done at all by the fourth update or the midway point which will be next week lol. Some of the guys have been good I wouldn't remove them for missing one month :) I am not that evil

I don't mean for missing the one lol, I mean for not having any done at all by the fourth update or the midway point which will be next week lol. Some of the guys have been good I wouldn't remove them for missing one month :) I am not that evil

Ah, Ok then :D

Carry on! haha

Good luck on the game! Hope it is successful.

View attachment 380948

Press Release
- August & September

How would you like to describe the season so far?

It's been an okay season for us so far as we welcomed 4 new players to our club and are 5th in the league. We also managed to add some silverware, winning the UEFA Super Cup by beating, the Champions of Europe, Bayern Munich 2-1 with our new signing Costa scoring in the 16th minute followed by an Eden Hazard strike. We have so far dropped 8 points in the league due to away losses to Stoke and Man City, we also drew against Newcastle at St. James' Park. But we do have a 100% record at The Bridge, winning all four of our matches against Everton, Milan, Crystal Palace and West Ham. Eto'o has been a great signing, scoring 6 goals since his arrival, whereas Costa has also scored 3 and it seems that our Striker problem is finally over.

Also we have progressed to the next round of the Capitol One Cup defeating Man City on penalties. We have also won our first UCL game against Milan getting a solid 1-0 victory at home.

I can't say I am very happy with the season so far, but neither can I say that I am disappointed, obviously the loss against Stoke was unacceptable and also we should have won against Newcastle too. Only the Man City result is 'Okay' as they have players in their prime or as Jose says " A team for now" . And I feel we should finish in the top 3 and win the League, the next year. I am that kind of a Chairman who evaluates managers on a 2-season basis, so yeah even if this season is utter disappointment, but we win a lot of trophies next season, Jose's job would be safe.

Top Scorers( In the League):

Samuel Eto'o - 5 goals
Eden Hazard - 2 goals
Diego Costa - 1 goal
Dante - 1 goal
Oscar - 1 goal

Top scorers (Overall):
Samuel Eto'o - 6 goals
Eden Hazard - 4 goals
Diego Costa - 3 goals
Dante - 1 goal
Oscar - 1goal

Can I have Peterborough when there's a spot open? Or if I can join now? :p

Can I have Peterborough when there's a spot open? Or if I can join now? :p

Not taking anyone atm mate, maybe see when we get to January is I can manage anymore and let more people on but atm theres already 2 people waiting so you would be 3rd

MANCHESTER UNITED PRESS RELEASE

First of all, we have signed Raphael Varane. It was made thinking about the future and present together. Conte had come to me believing that Varane is the best signing we could make in this transfer window, and I believed him, so I gave him permission to spend no more that 25M on him and Antonia did marvelleously getting him for only 20M.

In the first match against Liverpoo
l we did fabuously, beating the 2-1. Van Persie did amazingly well bagging 2 goals for us. We also beat bucharest with Vucnic striking his first goals for us. He might be even better than Welbeck. If he is then Welbeck will have to start looking for a new club. We also beat Reading and Swansea. But I am not happy that we lost some points to Arsenal. God **** you Wenger. I hate that man. He always seems to win. He won against Liverpool and Me with only one goal. Seems like they're only lucky, but football is luck and we are the ones who will stop them in the next match we will play against them.

TOP SCORERS

1. Robin Van Persie - 6 goals
2.-3. Wayne Rooney - 3 goals
2.-3 . Danny Welbeck - 3 goals
4. Mirko Vucnic - 2 goals
5.- 6. As hley Young - 1 goal
5.-6. Juan Mata - 1 goal

October Update

Unfortunate Uwe Rosler is considered to be on the verge of being sacked by the Chairman of Wigan, no thought yet on how current Wigan owner Topsport feels about this

Marcelo Bielsa is set to be on the verge of joining the list of premature sackings by Chairman Daniel Levy according to some sources, no words yet on the topic from Tottenham owner Rea Hurlock

Olivier Giroud wins Premier League POTM, Lukaku wins YPOTM and Pellegrini wins MOTM

Wolves young Full Back Luke Ayling wins League 1 POTM

West Ham agree to sell Mohamed Diame to Stade Rennais FC for a fee of ?3.5m, deal will go through in January

Manchester United have been breaking defensive records, can anyone break them down?

Results

Chelsea: 5th​ in Premier League

Champions League Group F: Legia Warsaw 0-4 Chelsea

Diego Costa (11, 70)
Branislav Ivanovic (50)
Ramires (59)

Chelsea 3-3 Tottenham
Oscar (22)
Fernando Torres (51)
Willian (88)

Swansea 0-2 Chelsea
Diego Costa (3)
Willian (31)
Diego Costa s/o (88)

Champions League Group F: Chelsea 1-2 Borussia Dortmund
Eden Hazard (82)
Diego Costa injured (88)

Aston Villa 0-1 Chelsea
Branislav Ivanovic (59)
Samuel Eto?o s/o (25)
Cesar Azpiliecueta s/o (72)

Capital One Cup 4th​ Rnd: Chelsea 3-0 Millwall
Fernando Torres (13, 64)
Andre Schurrle (pen 81)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everton: 8th​ in Premier League

Hull 0-2 Everton

Romelu Lukaku (pen 7, pen 83)

Everton 2-1 Cardiff
Aaron Hunt (3)
Romelu Lukaku (70)
Aiden McGeady injured (68)

Norwich 3-2 Everton
Ross Barkley (16)
Alejandro Faurlin (55)

Capital One Cup 4th​ Rnd: Everton 3-2 Fulham (After Extra Time)
Romelu Lukaku (61)
James McCarthy (63)
Leon Osman (pen 111)

Everton 2-0 Southampton
Romelu Lukaku (52)
Aroune Kone (79)
Liverpool: 6th​ in Premier League

Liverpool 3-0 West Brom

Luis Suarez (22, 41)
Jordan Henderson (46)

Crystal Palace 1-0 Liverpool
Claudio Yacob s/o (68)

Liverpool 2-1 Stoke
Luis Suarez (16)
Urby Emanuelson (76)
Luis Suarez s/o (29)

Capital One Cup 4th​ Rnd: Huddersfield 2-3 Liverpool
Iago Aspas (7, 71)
Claudio Yacob (19)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manchester United: 3rd​ in Premier League

Champions League Group C: Manchester United 4-0 Ajax

Wayne Rooney (23, 30, 81)
Patrice Evra (pen 28)

Manchester United 3-0 Fulham
Wayne Rooney (29)
Ashley Young (51)
Mirko Vucnic (57)
Juan Mata Injured (70)

West Brom 0-0 Manchester United
Robin Van Persie injured (34)

Champions League Group C: Marseille 0-2 Manchester United
Blaise Matuidi (44)
Wayne Rooney (89)

Manchester United 1-0 Crystal Palace
Adnan Januzaj (66)

Capital One Cup 4th​ Rnd: Burnley 0-3 Manchester United
Juan Mata (44, 52, 88)
Marouane Fellaini s/o (21)
Wayne Rooney injured (39)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Southampton: 11th​ in Premier League

Southampton 3-2 Stoke

Rickie Lambert (26)
Jo (30, 42)

West Ham 2-1 Southampton
Jo (57)
Adam Lallana injured (32)
Dejan Lovren s/o (43)

Southampton 0-2 Newcastle
Victor Wanyama s/o (49)

Everton 2-0 Southampton
Tottenham: 7th​ in Premier League

Europa League Group B: Tottenham 2-0 Levski

Emmanuel Adebayor (22)
Paulinho (66)

Chelsea 3-3 Tottenham
Paulinho (9)
Erik Lamela (39, 70)
Paulinho s/o (81)

Tottenham 2-1 Aston Villa
Sandro (56)
Carlos Vela (67)
Andros Townsend injured (74)

Europa League Group B: Tottenham 3-0 Lech Poznan
Carlos Vela (50)
Roberto Soldado (73)
Erik Lamela (85)

Hull 2-3 Tottenham
Emmanuel Adebayor (5)
Paulinho (19)
Sandro (pen 57)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
West Brom: 15th​ in Premier League

Liverpool 3-0 West Brom

Mehmet Topal injured (31)

West Brom 0-0 Manchester United
Jonas Olsson s/o (88)

Arsenal 2-0 West Brom

Capital One Cup 4th​ Rnd: Hull 3-0 West Brom
Mehmet Topal injured (55)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
West Ham: 9th​ in Premier League

Norwich 0-0 West Ham

West Ham 2-1 Southampton

Mame Diouf (15)
Antonio Nocerino (65)
James Collins injured (26)

Sunderland 3-1 West Ham
Mame Diouf (33)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leicester: 3rd​ in Championship J

Yeovil 1-2 Leicester

Jamie Vardy (1, pen 65)

Doncaster 2-1 Leicester
David Nugent (17)

Leicester 1-1 Huddersfield
Lloyd Dyer (31)

Leicester 2-1 Bournemouth
David Nugent (5, 40)
Wigan: 11th​ in Championship

Europa League Group J: Lazio 4-1 Wigan

James McClean (12)

Wigan 1-1 Blackburn
Billy McKay (17)

Sheffield Wednesday 0-1 Wigan
Saido Berahino (56)

Blackpool 2-1 Wigan
Billy McKay (10)

Europa League Group J: Braga 1-2 Wigan
Shaun Maloney (17)
Billy McKay (53)

Charlton 1-2 Wigan
Billy McKay (11)
Nicky Maynard (77)

Wigan 2-1 QPR
Billy McKay (2, 10)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crewe: 13th​ in League One

Notts County 0-1 Crewe

Mark Ellis (66)
Jordan Pickford injured (72)

Preston 3-1 Crewe
Uche Ikpeazu (80)

Crewe 3-3 Bristol City
George Evans (36)
Ryan Colclough (70)
AJ Leitch-Smith (87)

Crewe 0-2 Stevenage
Adam Dugdale s/o (73)

Sheffield United 2-1 Crewe
Oliver Turton (72)
Wolves: 4th​ in League One

Colchester 0-2 Wolves

Leon Clarke (59)
Scott Golbourne (pen 72)

JPT North 2nd​ Rnd: Wolves 0-1 Rotherham
Bjorn Sigurdsson injured (70)

Carlisle 0-2 Wolves
Leon Clarke (20)
James Henry (57)

Wolves 1-1 Coventry
Kevin McDonald (5)

Wolves 1-1 Oldham
Luke Ayling (56)

Bradford 2-2 Wolves
Leon Clark (22)
Emile Heskey (81)
Richard Stearman injured (54)

Capital One Cup 4th​ Rnd: Crystal Palace 2-0 Wolves

LOOK FORWARD TO THE PRESS RELEASES - I WILL GET THE NEXT UPDATE UP WHEN THERE HAS BEEN 4 OR 5 PRESS RELEASES DONE!

Last edited:
Equal position, Equal quality

Liverpool press release

​Lewie has called this month the Equal month. First, was West Brom. Smashing win from us winning 3-0 Thanks to Suarez and Henderson. (Luis Suarez song plays in background) Nex up, was Palace. As they were difficult in real life, I was Expecting a draw, but we lost 1-0 due to a red card for Yacob. -_- Stoke come up next and we will go on to win this 2-1 with that man Suarez and Emanuelson scoring. Suarez would go on to be sent off, so he would be suspended for next game vs Huddersfield in the COC. We scraped the win 3-2 with Aspas and Yacob scoring.

Top scorers

Suarez: 6
Aspas: 3
Sturridge, Emanuelson: 2
Gerrard, Ibe, Moses, Johnson, Alberto: 1

View attachment 380765

Everton Improve

Welcome to Sky Sports News at Ten, We have Everton owner on the line again after a good month sees them move back up to 8th position! Hello again Aaron, a good month for Everton with only 1 loss, and in particular Lukaku, how do you assess it?

Aaron: Hi there, its good to be on the phone again, especially with some good results! First up was a straight forward 2-0 win at Hull away in which Lukaku got his shooting boots on to get both goals to send us to victory. Next up was Cardiff and we did well to win 2-1, especially as Aiden McGeady went off injured; i hope to see him back in action soon. Unfortunately, we couldn't keep winning and Norwich brought us back down to earth with a 3-2 defeat, although the boys did fight well, luck just wasn't with us that day. I am pleased that we seem to progressing well in the Capital One cup, albeit we have to always go to extra time; this time beating Fulham 3-2 with Leon Osman getting a penalty in extra time. Then it was back to the league and we managed to get back to winning ways with a very good 2-0 victory over a good southampton side!

Top Goalscorers: Lukaku- 6
Hunt, Faurlin, Kone-2
Pienaar, Mirallas, Traore,
Barkley, McCarthy, Osman-1