View attachment 380785

Press Release - October

Welcome back to Molineux for the round-up for the month of October. A bit of a rollercoaster of a month for us here as we went unbeaten in the league but were knocked out of two cup competitions.

First up lets see how we failed in the cup games. Firstly we played host to Rotherham in the 2nd round of the JPT where we lost a close hard fought cup tie 1-0. I would have liked to have gone a little further in this cup but the league is the only thing that matters this year.

Then as the month neared its end we had a trip to London for the 4th round of the Capital One Cup. Yet again we were drawn against Premier league opposition for the 3rd game in a row although this time we didn't have the luxury of home advantage. Anyway, our opponents were Crystal Palace who have been playing very well in the league, surprising a lot of commentators. Our luck ran out as Palace won 2-0 and we were never really in the game at all. I congratulated the manager and all of the squad as this was the end of a great cup run that saw us taking the scalps of 2 Premier league teams, Newcastle and Southampton. We easily performed far above expectations and I hope that we can bring this form into the league.

And talking about the league, a great month from us as we went undefeated in the league for the whole month.

First up was an away game at Colchester. Leon Clarke and a Scott Golbourne penalty secured a 2-0 victory in a well played match.

After the JPT cup tie, we had another away game. This time we were up north as we met Carlisle, looking to bounce back after a poor performance in the cup. Another 2-0 victory followed with goals from Leon Clarke and James Henry.

Back home to Molineux for our next two league games as we firstly welcome fellow Midlands club Coventry. A close entertaining game ended 1-1 as both teams had numerous chances that they just couldn't take. Kevin McDonald scoring the goal that gave us an important point and continued our unbeaten run in the league to 4 games.

Next to visit us was Oldham and another entertaining game was played out though this time it was both defences that were outstanding with the game ending in a 1-1 draw. Luke Ayling scoring his first goal since his transfer from Yeovil.

The month ended with us heading to West Yorkshire to take on Bradford. Another entertaining match saw both teams attacking from the start and the match ended up 2-2 with our goals coming from Leon Clarke and that man Emile Heskey hitting the late equaliser.

With that the month ended with us still sitting in 4th place in the league but we then received an e-mail from the FA to inform us that young full back Luke Ayling had just won the League One Player of the Month award for October. I was delighted to present Luke his award in front of the whole squad and it appeared to spur the whole squad on that one of us had been noticed for their performances on the pitch.

Leading Goalscorers
8 - Nouha Dicko
6 - Leon Clarke
3 - Jake Cassidy, Emile Heskey
2 - David Davis, James Henry
1 - Luke Ayling, Kevin Foley, Scott Golbourne, Liam McAlinden, Kevin McDonald, Richard Stearman,

1 - O.G.

View attachment 587844

West Ham United Press Release
View attachment 380755

ESPN: Hello and good morning sports fan, I'm Eric Wynalda and to my left is Liverpool legend Steve McManaman. We will like to announce our new television deal with West Ham United and we will be interviewing the West Ham owners shortly.

Eric Wynalda: So Steve, how would you analysis West Ham's season so far?

Steve McManaman: Well, Eric I've been excepting this kind of strong start from West Ham. Ever since they have been taken over and Herakles Eros made that first press conference, I knew he was talking serious business. Everybody thought not a lot of it but now we are seeing them words come true.

Eric Wynalda: Well it looks like we'll be heading live to London to hear what the owners have to say.

Herakles Eros: Welcome everyone to West Ham United's press conference this morning. The floor is open to anybody to ask questions.

*Hands fly around*

The Guardian: What is your opinion on past couple of months and how do you think West Ham are progressing?

Herakles Eros: Well personally I think we didn't perform well in the month of September despite finishing 10th. We dropped 4 points at home against Aston Villa and Cardiff. Not two particular hard games which was a bit disappointing. On a more positive note we managed to defeat Southampton at home the next month which I was thrilled about. We managed to pick up 4 points from a possible 9 which isn't too bad I suppose. We can only do better now.

The Sun: Hello, hi it's Jimmy from the Sun. How well do you think your summer signings have performed for the club so far and have they fully settled to English football?

Herakles Eros: I do think my summer signings have done well for the club for the moment. Diouf has played remarkably and has scored a crucial goal against Southampton. However I do not fully believe that all my summer signings have fully settled in to the premier league. I do not know why but I do believe they will fully shine by the end of the season.

Hammer News: Mr. Eros, Simon Davis for the local West Ham news paper. We seem to be scoring a lot of goals but we are struggling to keep a clean sheet are you going to possibly need to sign a new defender? Change the formation? Change the way we play? Or even bring in a defensive coach?

​Herakles Eros: I have been noticing the influx of goals we are taking. 1 clean-sheet in the last 7 games isn't acceptable, yes I know. But I do not think that there will be drastic changes at the moment. I don't feel that we will need to sign anyone in the summer but if what Sam things needs to be done, I'll give him the possibility to do so, but I will not pump more money when I don't think it is necessary.

Mum: When are going to take the washing out??

*Herakles Eros has stormed out of the press conference*

PLAYER OF THE MOMENT:

View attachment 380726

Mame Diouf

MANCHESTER UNITED UNCENSORED PRESS RELEASE
STRAIGHT FROM THE OWNER ALLAN PIKKPOISS

Firstly, I'm very happy to see that Antonio Conte has managed to break many defensive records. I wish very well to him.

However I am very mad that, that f*cker Fellaini got sent off from the Burnley game.

Really happy to see my taeam win both CL matches. My gongratiolations go out to Rooney, who scored in both matches, in the 1st match he banged a hat-trick.

I am quite ****** that my top strikers, Rooney and Van Persie, got injured. Seems like they're made out of glass and I don't like that one bit.

Iam happy that Juan Mata got out of that injury with a banG - banged a hat-trick against Burnley.

BOYS YOU SHOULD BE AFRAID OF:
TOP 5 GOALSCORERS

1. Wayne Rooney - 8 goals
2.-3. Robin Van Persie - 6 goals
2.-3 . Juan Mata - 4 goal
4.-5. Mirko Vucnic - 3 goals
4.-5. Danny Welbeck - 3 goals

Breaking News

This month has seen the sacking of Southampton boss Mauricio Pochettino after an average season with Southampton. It is said that the decision was made by the chairman with no consideration from the current owner Yosuf Johnson, hopefully we will be able to get a press release from Johnson about recent results and the sacking!

Current favorites for replacing Pochettino are Andre Villas-Boas (2/1) who has been out of work since leaving Tottenham, Zenit boss Luciano Spaletti (5/1) and former Chelsea boss Guus Hiddink (5/1)

Last edited:
November Update

Tottenham qualify for the 1st​ Knockout round of the Europa League

Manchester United Qualify for 1st​ Knockout round of Champions League

Conte enjoying good start at Manchester United with 15 wins in first 20 games

Results

Chelsea: 3rd​ in Premier League

Chelsea 1-2 Hull

Andre Schurrle (80)
Samuel Eto injured
Oscar injured

Champions League Group F: Borussia Dortmund 2-1 Chelsea
Eden Hazard (44)

Cardiff 1-3 Chelsea
Frank Lampard (2)
Eden Hazard (23)
Willian (54)

Chelsea 3-1 Norwich
Eden Hazard (8)
Diego Costa (30)
Fernando Torres (88)

Champions League Group F: AC Milan 0-1 Chelsea
John Obi Mikel (83)

Southampton 1-2 Chelsea
Fernando Torres (36)
Diego Costa (61)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everton: 7th​ in Premier League

Sunderland 3-3 Everton

James McCarthy (19)
Lacina Traore (60)
Romelu Lukaku (69)

Everton 0-1 Liverpool

Manchester United 1-2 Everton
Romelu Lukaku (15)
Kevin Mirallas (49)
Steven Pienaar injured
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liverpool: 6th​ in Premier League

West Ham 1-1 Liverpool

Urby Emanuelson (53)
Eugene Khacheridi s/o (72)

Liverpool 3-2 Newcastle
Steven Gerrard (59)
Iago Aspas (73, 88)
Daniel Agger injured

Everton 0-1 Liverpool
Jordan Henderson (52)

Liverpool 0-1 Manchester City
Steven Gerrard injured
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Manchester United: 4th​ in Premier League

Stoke 1-3 Manchester United

Juan Mata (29)
Danny Welbeck (40)
Mirko Vucinic (69)
Tom Cleverley injured

Champions League Group C: Manchester United 1-1 Marseille
Danny Welbeck (72)
Blaise Matuidi injured
Raphael Varane injured
Rafael s/o (76)

Manchester United 1-2 West Ham
Juan Mata (37)

Newcastle 1-2 Manchester United
Mirko Vucinic (58)
Danny Welbeck (72)
Ryan Giggs injured

Champions League Group C: Steaua Bucharest 0-2 Manchester United
Danny Welbeck (32)
Juan Mata (pen 54)
Nemanja Vidic injured

Manchester United 1-2 Everton
Raphael Varane (19)
Raphael Varane injured
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Southampton: 17th​ in Premier League

Southampton 1-3 Manchester City

Dejan Lovren (26)
Jose Fonte s/o (41)

Tottenham 3-2 Southampton
Jo (19)
Gaston Ramirez (23)

Southampton 1-2 Chelsea
Steven Davis (65)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tottenham: 9th​ in Premier League

Tottenham 1-0 Cardiff

Roberto Soldado (21)
Paulinho s/o (75)

Europa League Group B: Lech Poznan 0-2 Tottenham
Shinji Kagawa (24)
Sandro (56)

Norwich 3-2 Tottenham
Sandro (22)
Shinji Kagawa (pen 31)

Tottenham 3-2 Southampton
Sandro (47)
Roberto Soldado (61)
Andros Townsend (69)

Europa League Group B: Tottenham 3-0 Saint-Etienne
Emmanuel Adebayor (19)
Erik Lamela (56)
Paulinho (57)

Sunderland 2-1 Tottenham
Andros Townsend (12)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
West Brom: 16th​ in Premier League

West Brom 1-0 Fulham

Morgan Amalfitano (2)

West Brom 1-2 Swansea
Morgan Amalfitano (89)

Crystal Palace 0-1 West Brom
Morgan Amalfitano (3)

West Brom 0-2 Stoke
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
West Ham: 11th​ in Premier League

West Ham 1-1 Liverpool
Stewart Downing (3)
Alou Diarra s/o (18)

Manchester United 1-2 West Ham
Carlton Cole (48)
Stewart Downing (85)

West Ham 2-2 Arsenal
Stewart Downing (48)
Ricardo Vaz Te (80)

Fulham 2-1 West Ham
Antonio Nocerino (16)
Mark Noble s/o (88)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leicester: 1st​ in Championship :D

Watford 2-3 Leicester

David Nugent (47)
Jamie Vardy (66, 90)
Lloyd Dyer s/o (28)

Leicester 0-2 Nottingham Forest

Ipswich 0-2 Leicester

David Nugent (22)
Anthony Knockaert (34)

Leicester 1-0 Millwall
Jamie Vardy (62)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wigan: 8th​ in Championship

Wigan 1-3 Huddersfield

Saido Berahino (57)

Europa League Group J: Wigan 2-0 Braga
Saido Berahino (2)
Billy McKay (25)

Yeovil 2-1 Wigan
Jordi Gomez (44)

Wigan 2-1 Brighton
Saido Berahino (8)
Billy McKay (59)

Europa League Group J: Zeljeznicar 1-0 Wigan

Wigan 3-2 Derby
Billy McKay (21)
Nicky Maynard (59)
Shaun Maloney (72)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crewe: 12th​ in League One

Crewe 2-2 Bradford

Byron Moore (21)
Lee Molyneux (79)

FA Cup 1st​ Rnd: Crewe 2-1 Hyde
AJ Leitch-Smith (24, 31)

Brentford 2-0 Crewe

Crewe 3-1 Port Vale

Marcus Haber (25)
Chuks Aneke (46, 73)

Carlisle 0-1 Crewe
Vadaine Oliver (7)

Crewe 0-0 Crawley
Wolves: 4th​ in League One

Wolves 2-2 Stevenage

Luke Ayling (76)
David Edwards (89)

FA Cup 1st​ Rnd: Wolves 3-0 Hereford
Emile Heskey (3)
Nouha Dicko (25, 29)

Notts County 1-1 Wolves
Leon Clarke (81)

Wolves 1-0 Brentford
Emile Heskey (42)

Wolves 2-1 Tranmere
Bjorn Sigurdarson (4)
Jesse Lingard (7)

Peterborough 0-0 Wolves

Hi guys, this will be the last update until Monday! That will give everyone time to catch up on press releases and stuff! The December update should be put up on Monday and with it the SAVED FILE for the game, this will allow you all to have a flick through and see the game and leagues and also to find any players you might buy with your money. Liverpool have already used their 1 buy a season as an owner so that part excludes them. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND ALL!!

View attachment 380437

Press Release - November

Well the clubs annual Halloween bash went fantastically well again and Emile Heskey won first prize in the fancy dress competition when he turned up in his Wolves kit. Scariest thing I've seen in a while anyway.

So we are into the month of November and that means the start of the FA Cup proper and we were drawn at home against lowly Hereford. A 3-0 victory made sure that Hereford would not be repeating their giant killing performance of years ago. Emile Heskey and a double from Nouha Dicko being the Wolves goalscorers. Really hope to get to the 5th round at least this year, the money will always come in handy.

Well we had 5 games in the league this month and we started off at home against Stevenage. Yet another drawn game as we battle out a 2-2 draw. Luke Ayling scored late on and then David Edwards popped up in the final minute to score and give us a share of the points. This would be the 4th game that we have drawn in a row and I must admit that I'm worried that all these draws may come back and bite us on the *** come the end of the season.

After the FA Cup match we were away on a journey to Nottingham to face Notts. County. A Leon Clarke goal with less than 10 minutes left on the clock was enough to gain a point and continue the unbeaten league run now standing at 8 games.

The next game was at Molineux against Brentford. Emile Heskey becoming the goalscoring hero of a very poor game. But it was good to get back winning games instead of drawing them.

The next match day was another home game this time it was Tranmere that provided the opposition. Two early goals from Bjorn Sigurdarson and Jesse Lingard was enough for the three points although Tranmere popped up with a late consolation goal to make it a nervous last couple of minutes at Molineux.

The last game in November saw us travelling across the country to take on Peterborough. A no score bore draw was fought out as neither side created any real chances.

We continue to sit 4th in the league and I'm quite sure that if we had turned some of these drawn matches into victories we would be sitting clear at the top of League One. As it is, thats us now up to 11 games undefeated in the league. I hope that that form continues on as we approach the busy period of Christmas.

Leading Goalscorers
10 - Nouha Dicko
7 - Leon Clarke
5 - Emile Heskey
3 - Jake Cassidy
2 - Luke Ayling, David Davis, James Henry
1 - David Edwards, Kevin Foley, Scott Golbourne, Jesse Lingard, Liam McAlinden, Kevin McDonald, Bjorn Sigurdarson, Richard Stearman,

1 - O.G.

View attachment 379723

Everton have mixed month

Sky Sports News is pleased to welcome Everton Owner to the studio this afternoon for a chat; First things first though Aaron, how do you think Everton faired in the past month, seemed like a mixed bag?

Aaron: It's good to be here rather than on the phone for a change haha! As you said its been a mixed bag of results this month, with 1 win 1 draw and 1 loss. First up we drew to away Sunderland. This was a disappointing game and one which we really should have won, no disrespect to Sunderland but they're nowhere near our standard of football. There were plenty of goals with us scoring 3, but it was disappointing to concede 3 also. Then we lost to the enemy 1-0 at goodison park; I'm still reeling about that game, it was at home and we really should have wanted to win it, its the merseyside derby for god sake! I told Roberto that I wanted a massive response against Manchester United in the next game and by god did I get one! A 2-1 win at Old Trafford was a huge win and goes towards making up for that loss to the scousers on the wrong, sorry, red side of the city!

Top Goalscorers: Lukaku- 8
Hunt, Faurlin, Kone,
Traore,McCarthy, Mirallas-2
Pienaar, Barkley, Osman-1

Hey guys, I'm currently on Holiday in France, so I wont make an update till I get back, but once I do get back I'll make it real good :p

Last edited:
View attachment 379057

Press Release
- October & November

The month of October was pretty poor for us as we could manage only 3 wins out of a possible 5, what was particularly displeasing that the team continued their poor form the following month winning just 3 out of a possible 6 this time, the failure to win any of the Champions League matches in the month of November was hurting, but the pain was somewhat lessened by the fact that the team managed to improve it's league position, which I feel is nothing short of a miracle.

After witnessing the 4-0 demolition of Warsaw in the first match of the month of October, I felt that maybe this could kick-start our season, but then we drew against Spurs that too at the Bridge which particularly disappointed me as I felt we had performed brilliantly at the Bridge and should have won this match too, nonetheless all credits to Spurs for holding us to a draw. We then went on and defeated Swansea comfortably but then we lost to Dortmund at The Bridge then we lost to Hull at the Bridge followed by Milan, I feel our homeground is a fortress no more, and if we don't improve on that record, I fear that i would run out of patience.

We have been really poor in the Champions League and we might not qualify from our group, in which case I am afraid Mourinho will be given the sack. So the manager must consider this as an ultimatum, If we fail to qualify from our group, HE WILL BE SACKED.

Nevertheless, I am happy with the way our strikers are performing especially Costa, hopefully his form propels us from our group.

Top scorers ( League):

Samuel Eto'o- 5 goals
Diego Costa- 4 goals
Eden Hazard- 4 goals
Fernando Torres, Willian - 3 goals
Oscar - 2 goals
Ivanovic, Schurrle, Lampard, Dante- 1 goal

Top Scorers (Overall):

Samuel Eto'o, Diego Costa, Eden Hazard - 6 goals
Fernando Torres- 5 goals
Willian - 3 goals
Ivanovic, Schurrle- 2 goals
Ramires, Mikel, Lampard, Dante- 1 goal

I'll put an update up tomorrow as today I'm gonna go and watch Estonia vs Gibraltar football match. Go ESTONIA!!!!

Dear faithful,

I greatly apologize for the past months of miscommunicationand my absence from the day-to-day duties of this historical football club.There were personal matter that were dire that I needed to attend to but nowall is in order for me to resume my hands on role at the club. In my absence Iwas in consist and thorough communication with newly appointed chairman RalphKrueger regarding our unacceptable form and position in the league and what wasneeded to be done. The future is also one of the first things that comes to ourmind during these situations and this was no different. Mauro Pochettino hasbeen nothing short of professional and superb with his work here at the clubbut due to the declining results and the time of the season both partiesdecided it was best to part ways. I gave chairman Krueger the go ahead torelease Mauro of his duties due to my situation at the time but was fully awareof the decision being made. We wish him all the best in his future jobs and thankhim once again. Regarding the vacant post we have a shortlist of candidates butwill not comment any further at this time. Thank you once again for youpatience and lets turn this season around!!
Owner
Yosef Johnson

Save image, click on the picture icon and choose file, click it and there. Or, copy and paste.

Save image, click on the picture icon and choose file, click it and there. Or, copy and paste.

see you would go figure but i tried and neither of those are working. It might be my browser. my Chrome has been buggy and I have been unable to click some icons

BBC INTERVIEW WITH MAN UTD OWNER PIKKPOISS

Reporter Andrew McCockady: Your club has been enjoying a quite good start after you bought it from the Glazers. Any thoughts?

Pikkpoiss:
Yes, I have quite many thoughts about that and you, but lets leave you out of it, McCockady. It has been very successful. We have reached the 1st​ Knockout round of Champions League and that shows that, when I talked to the players and staff, when I bought this club, and said "We are going to win at least one CL in the next couple of years" I meant it. I don't kid. Ever. We are gonna crush everything in our way.

McCockady: Those are some harsh words indeed. How is it working out with the new manager Antonio Conte?

Pikkpoiss: Well, ain't that a stupid question. I f-ing hired him after he declared interest in this job, dude. Why should I f things up with this great manager.

Andrew: Alright, let's go to the next subject. How do you feel about the results the team has been producing?

Pikkpoiss: To be honest, I'm a little disappointed, that we lost to some 'not so good' teams, like West Ham and Everton. It's like, who the f is West Ham and how we lost to them. However, I did make it perfectly clear to Conte that we must concentrate on winning CL. It's kind of an obsession of mine. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't beant WHU or Everton.

Reporter: Those are really interesting thoughts. It seems that a lot of your players have gotten injured in November. How do you feel about that?

Pikkpoiss: What are you, a gay man? Asking a man how he feels. Ah, never mind, your name says it all. But yes, it has been an injury-plagued month. I've currently got 3 MF and 2 DF out. We might have to bring some youths in to the 1st team, but that doesn't mean we'll be an easy target, cause I've told everyone in my club, that if they ain't great, not good, great they can start moving their sh*tty arses. So I think, I made that ****** clear to them all.

Reporter Andrew McCockady: Thank you, mister Pikkpoiss for a really interesting interview. That's all for tonight, folks. Have a great night.

BOYS YOU SHOULD BE F-ING SCARED OF:
TOP 5 GOALSCORERS

1. Wayne Rooney - 8 goals
2.-3. Juan Mata - 7 goal
2.-3 . Danny Welbeck - 7 goals
4. Robin Van Persie - 6 goals
5. Mirko Vucinic - 5 goals

SORRY GUYS I HAVE BEEN REALLY BUSY, FINAL REVIEWS AND STUFF FOR COLLAGE, JOB INTERVIEWS AND WAS AWAY WITH MY GIRLFRIEND FOR A 12 WEEK BABY SCAN! I WILL GET THE NEXT UPDATE UP TONIGHT OR TOMORROW...
THATS A PROMISE!!