Do you have any advice for ppms in other positions? And do I still train cm( A) as DLP?

Last edited:
After played and watched 5 commentary matches, i realized that midfielders and wing back scoring more compare to V3. Haven't notice any significant difference as V3 was getting me crazy results.

View attachment 105525

Do you have any advice for ppms in other positions? And do I still train cm( A) as DLP?

Thanks for updating it in the OP. Just curious with WBL/R. They sit narrow (if I remember correctly) so are 'Hugs Line' and 'runs down line' still good PPMS for them?

Thanks for updating it in the OP. Just curious with WBL/R. They sit narrow (if I remember correctly) so are 'Hugs Line' and 'runs down line' still good PPMS for them?

Mate, I suggest not training your wing backs these PPMs but if you've already got wing backs with these PPMs then I don't see that these PPMs make any significant difference.

bump

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

Beast_V4.png

Guys, I'm closing Avenger thread because none of the Avenger versions can't come close to Beast V4

Would you recommend switching to Avenger as an attacking option during the game?

I'm Fulham, the 2nd season, just got promoted from Championship, it's my first season in EPL so I've got very average team

I just started using Beast V4:

Win vs Watford 6 – 0 at home

Win vs Bournemouth 4 – 0 away

Win vs Viktoria Pizen 7 – 0 away

Win vs Crystal Palace 8 -2 home

Heh, I scored 22 goals in last 4 matches... I don't think that you need any other attacking tactic with this tactic because Beast V4 scores for for fun :)

344334.png

attack22.png

attack44.png

attack33.png

attack11.png

can you put your transfers up from both season please

TFF The Magician

Hey guyz, long time no see :)
Played FM16 till last month but then i decided to buy FM17. I have 2 other saves:with Barca and Milan, but i started a save with City just for fun, as i never had a save with them since FM12.
I know it's still early days, but just wanted to share with you guys and to say big thanks to TFF. ;)
Some SS:
View attachment 105461
View attachment 105460
View attachment 105459
View attachment 105458

I'm Fulham, the 2nd season, just got promoted from Championship, it's my first season in EPL so I've got very average team

I just started using Beast V4:

Win vs Watford 6 – 0 at home

Win vs Bournemouth 4 – 0 away

Win vs Viktoria Pizen 7 – 0 away

Win vs Crystal Palace 8 -2 home

Heh, I scored 22 goals in last 4 matches... I don't think that you need any other attacking tactic with this tactic because Beast V4 scores for for fun :)

344334.png

attack22.png

attack44.png

attack33.png

attack11.png

Instant result or any changes playing away from home?

Ok, BEAST V4 is amazing. the style of play is so funny that you just see 2 ST, 3 MC, 2 WB total 7 players playing the ball inside or just outside the penalty box of your opponent and unpredictably score from any angle. Even if they cleared, your BPD will get the ball and just pass it long range back to the front players and it continues again, if they tackle you and get a foul, you get a close range free kick and is highly likely score with your best free kick taker. This tactic also reduce alot of wasted shot compare to previous version / tactics. Maybe just 4 shots on target you would get like 2 goals. This is almost broken, its even enjoyable to look at once you get all the world class players fit right into the positon.

Last edited:
View attachment 1103308

Almost broke my laptop :s

Im not mad on number i conceded, its the way they score. In first 20 sec of game my left defender make penalty, same player let Costa score in 6 minute. Red card didnt help at all...They just continue to bombing me. All of my attack are ended in front of their box, al in same way. My midfielder run with ball in front box and then stop and turn back to goal and waited till opposition defender take ball from him.

Sometimes FM sucks by mile, most of time its going good but when it hit you, it hit so hard that you have desire to learn PC to fly without wings :(

V4?