Those that have used Beast & 5230 'Park the Bus'... are there noticeable differences?

Ok, BEAST V4 is amazing. the style of play is so funny that you just see 2 ST, 3 MC, 2 WB total 7 players playing the ball inside or just outside the penalty box of your opponent and unpredictably score from any angle. Even if they cleared, your BPD will get the ball and just pass it long range back to the front players and it continues again, if they tackle you and get a foul, you get a close range free kick and is highly likely score with your best free kick taker. This tactic also reduce alot of wasted shot compare to previous version / tactics. Maybe just 4 shots on target you would get like 2 goals. This is almost broken, its even enjoyable to look at once you get all the world class players fit right into the positon.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

Beast_V4.png

Guys, I'm closing Avenger thread because none of the Avenger versions can't come close to Beast V4

the same OIs for V4?

Im also manager for England. What should I do about Sterling and Oxlade? Dump them from the squad or play them upfront?

Here some future transfer tips if you need one, mostly just wonderkids who could develop and fit into the tactic's position. If you just started the game, you probably won't see them in TFF's filter as they're not yet developed, but i am already in 5th season so here they are :

MC - andre horta, kai havertz, pulisic, goretzka
MCL/MCR - ruben neves, renato sanches, lewis cook, ronaldo vieira
WBR - pol lirola, benjamin henrich, lemina, jefferson lerma
WBL - ludwig augustinsson, benjamin henrich
DLF - ze gomes, eggestein, mayoral, barbosa, gabriel jesus, florin tanase, corentin jean
CD - jairo, mammana, matej mitrovic, lucas

i have been using a different tactic but have to say beast v4 is as good as ive tried,performing amazingly well considering ive only used it for a few games and am unbeaten.well done tff