Good

Before the game start i usually click assistant and use individual/assertive : i have faith
half time :
if leading then i go with team/assertive : don't get complacent ; individual/assertive : i have faith
if losing or drawing then i go with team/assertive : im not pleased ; individual/assertive : i have faith/i believe you can make a different.

sideline talk :
once the game started i go with assertive : encourage.
if i am leading, i go with passionate : concentrate.
if i am losing/drawing i go with passionate : demand more.
if i see 0-0 and my team are out performing but couldn't score, i go with passionate : get creative.

i normally apply this through out the whole game.

full time :
Tell them its a good win in team talk whenever they win.
Tell them they should have win the game if they lose or draw.

i have been using this since fm14 and i can feel the effectiveness. Is just a reference from me. I'd like to know how others doing with them.

Tkss!

I cant give up this tactic 3 defenders is what i want

In my opinion this tactic BEAST is the best so far to all teams underdog/mid or top. I hope he improve this tactic in the future because the style play is lovely :)

For the first time i get bad results and sacked in Palermo save. My players were ****** i am sure thats why it went wrong.

For the first time i get bad results and sacked in Palermo save. My players were ****** i am sure thats why it went wrong.

Mate this tactic to work perfectly needs the right players to the right positions. Technique is the almost important. I don't know why TFF don't work more with this tactic, is a great formation for almost teams, but ... he is the creator :)

Tested this tactic with Achilles'29 in the Jupiler league in Holland, by just go on Holiday for 2 seasons only came back during transfer period.
They have by far the worst team and faciliteiten.

First season champions, second season became 6th and lossed the first play off for european football.

Nice tactic you might say.

THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

Beast_V4.png

Guys, I'm closing Avenger thread because none of the Avenger versions can't come close to Beast V4

OMFG! I KNEW IT! Worth everything now that i keeping faith with beast!

thanks tff, mate who should now take the corners? will u update the training. thanks alot for sharing