Guys, I'm using a tactic that produces better results than Beast and it shows more efficient play than Beast

I want to test it a bit more and if everything is ok then I'll upload it soon :)

Last edited:
Formation ? :)

Mate, I've finished a testing of the new tactic and the testing proved that the new tactic is freaking awesome and is better than Best! :)

I'll upload it tomorrow and you'll see it ;), I'm just too tired to do that right now because it also requires doing some write up for it.

Mate, I've finished a testing of the new tactic and the testing proved that the new tactic is freaking awesome and is better than Beast! :)
I hope its a similiar formation to Beast with no wingers, so i dont have to quit my lovely save with Fuenlabrada ;)

Help me

TFF and Guys, and how about the Team Talks? Give-me some help!!

TFF and Guys, and how about the Team Talks? Give-me some help!!

Before the game start i usually click assistant and use individual/assertive : i have faith
half time :
if leading then i go with team/assertive : don't get complacent ; individual/assertive : i have faith
if losing or drawing then i go with team/assertive : im not pleased ; individual/assertive : i have faith/i believe you can make a different.

sideline talk :
once the game started i go with assertive : encourage.
if i am leading, i go with passionate : concentrate.
if i am losing/drawing i go with passionate : demand more.
if i see 0-0 and my team are out performing but couldn't score, i go with passionate : get creative.

i normally apply this through out the whole game.

full time :
Tell them its a good win in team talk whenever they win.
Tell them they should have win the game if they lose or draw.

i have been using this since fm14 and i can feel the effectiveness. Is just a reference from me. I'd like to know how others doing with them.

Mate, I've finished a testing of the new tactic and the testing proved that the new tactic is freaking awesome and is better than Best! :)

I'll upload it tomorrow and you'll see it ;), I'm just too tired to do that right now because it also requires doing some write up for it.
I hope that will be an 4-2-3-1, best formation in my opinion but not on this FM :(

Better than beast. Can't wait man!

Giving it a run for 3 years with Spurs.

1st year i used v1, I bought rugani, gerard moreno and fred right away with 50m warchest.
Sold Vertonghen for just 25m in the winter because he wanted to join MU.
i won PL and EC.

2nd year I spent 101m to buy gimenez, nastasic, luan, adam smith(HG), michael keane(HG), depay.
I got back 91m by selling son, trippier, dembele, sissoko, bentaleb as they don't fit the tactic.
i used v1 and updated to v2 late in the season, i beat mighty PSG in the final and won CL miraculously and also FA (PL I got 2nd with 4 points different from champion MU).

3rd year i was so excited, used v3 from the start, still going (my 1st time with 45 games unbeaten in fm17), i got these results :

View attachment 1102601View attachment 1102602

With this kind of form, i am guessing i will be winning everything.
I bought dybala, saul, laporte and gylfi sigurosson(HG), sold wanyama, janssen, keane(HG), depay to polish my team to fit perfectly into the tactics and BOMB!

And now this is my team and rotation.
View attachment 1102603View attachment 1102604

I saw some of you are saying it's not giving you the right result, i'd say just be patient, this tactic does not guarantee 100% win rate, but i am pretty sure it does make you overachieving, and your board would definitely spare you more budget so you can build your team slowly. If you still can't get the right result with the right players, maybe there are something wrong with your man management / team talks i reckon. I tried most of the tactics, and this gave me the most consistent result so far in my fm17 experience.

P/S : I would like to recommend some bargain buy like : gerard moreno 9.25m, Luan 13m, Fred 24m, adam smith 3.5m, they all perform like world class with this tactic in my save.

Finally done my 3rd season.

View attachment 105963
Winning everything beside FA. Won CL 2 times in a row!

View attachment 105958
Got a little dip in form late in the season because kane had a mini goal-drought.

Now i will just wait and see TFF's new tactic, gonna plug in before the season start. Hopefully i don't need to change too much of the line up.

Last edited:
I have just purchased new players for the new season so hope they will fit in :)

Romagnoli, Gerard Moreno, Kyle Walker,Gabbaidini

Works fine for me, on my way to 3rd promotion in a row (1st and 2nd season with Reaver, now with Beast).

Two things make me wonder.

One is the WB instructions. Sometimes they both hesitate to run forward, as if they knew the midfielders won't play the ball to them there. They go forward and wide only after the ball is close to enemy penalty area and at that point the penalty box is too crowded for a cross. I've been thinking about disabling the "cross from byline" instruction, but then they cross from positions where the strikers have it difficult to score. I'd love a behavior where they cross a little sooner like from 12 m from the byline, but I don't know how to do that. Maybe allowing the team to play less narrowly would help?

2nd thing is that my build up seems to be too slow. Maybe it's the players not being good enough for the league or the enemy team being too defensive, but usually before I get the ball to their penalty area, they have 8 players defending. I've been trying to increase the tempo, add more direct passing, and it seems to help sometimes, but I'm not sure if I'm doing it right. I debated pulling back the defenders, so I have more open space in the middle, but I'm not sure it's worth messing with, as my players are great at defending in the middle of the pitch.

Still, those tactics are great, I kinda hope the new one isn't a revolution, but on the other hand it will be again an exciting season break if it's a completely new tactic and my AML would be happy to return to the team. Thanks for the stuff TFF!

Is there somwhere a guide how all those player instructions really work and which ones work well together and which ones are contradicting? I'd love to tweak the tactics on my own.

Before the game start i usually click assistant and use individual/assertive : i have faith
half time :
if leading then i go with team/assertive : don't get complacent ; individual/assertive : i have faith
if losing or drawing then i go with team/assertive : im not pleased ; individual/assertive : i have faith/i believe you can make a different.

sideline talk :
once the game started i go with assertive : encourage.
if i am leading, i go with passionate : concentrate.
if i am losing/drawing i go with passionate : demand more.
if i see 0-0 and my team are out performing but couldn't score, i go with passionate : get creative.

i normally apply this through out the whole game.

full time :
Tell them its a good win in team talk whenever they win.
Tell them they should have win the game if they lose or draw.

i have been using this since fm14 and i can feel the effectiveness. Is just a reference from me. I'd like to know how others doing with them.

I see lots off methods of TT, i tend to use

Pre match i let assistant then (assertive at home/calm away) i have faith

Half time if winning by one goal/lots of players complacent or playing poor team..dont get complacent
Winning by more...praise
Losing or drawing...not good enough (assertively or calm depending on situation)
Ive recently stopped the 'i have faith' unless TT has no impact or negative, i was using it regardless but felt it was undoing the previous shout

Sideline shouts....I go concentrate around 70 minutes if winning
Demand more around 60 if losing
Push forward if not creating chances.
Wheres the passion to and one looking uninterested

is it better than beast?

bro TFF never posts a new tactic unless he feels it performs better overall.would be a waste of time releasing an inferior tactic