Hi tff, big fan of your tactics. :) is there a preffered foot for stcr and stcl?

It's going great with Espanyol :)

jdd0011.png

jdd0022.png

jdd0033.png

Last edited:
Hey mate,

Could you tell how much did you pay for Andrea Poli?

Thanks

There you go:

View attachment 106859

I`m selling him to PSG for 30 mil & Ighalo in China for 34 mil.
Poli & Dos Santos in the middle, perfect combo of players with work rate and passing 16-17... beasting the league!

Last edited:
@crusho79, instant result or u playing mate ;) ?

I must say tactic is very good , but i must be cursed. I finished season with atletico madrid on second place with 88 points , while real madrid won the league with 92 points . Im so unlucky Griezmann got injured last 8 matches . I managed to win spanish cup only.

vardy is probably a really bad fit for the striker role in this tactic

Yeah he is but i just plugged this in in november of the season so will need to make some changes.

He is out of contract at the end of season and is 33yrs old so will probably release him.

If you believe, that FM17 hands out a lot of yellow and red cards, then why do you want tackling to be harder?

If you believe, that FM17 hands out a lot of yellow and red cards, then why do you want tackling to be harder?[/QUOTE

because it produces better results i presume

Heh, I just beat Man Utd 1 - 3 away and Chelsea 0 - 2 away with Tottenham(1st season) ! :)

Awesome! :p

kk00011.png

kk00022.png

And smashed Everton 3 – 0 at home, Son Heugn-Min didn't score a penalty :p

fee3333.png

Last edited:
Well i switched to this from Reaver for this season, easy switch as they only had to learn the formation. Some lovely football and a very promising start, I'll keep you updated.

View attachment 106780

My reward for getting into the group stage :mad:
View attachment 106779

This tactic does miracles with my Sampdoria side, predicted 11th

I'm fighting for the title with mighty Juventus in my first season :p

I just love it! :)

00_Sam1.png

00_Sam2.png

00_Sam3.png

Hey mate

Fantastic result!!!

Could you post your first eleven please? and what is your transfer?

Thank you