*******


THE TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4


Beast_V4.png







Guys, I'm closing Avenger thread because none of the Avenger versions can't come close to Beast V4

​






I've been using V4 with Sampdoria(predicted 11th) and having the best first season with this team in FM17, I'm putting heavy pressure on mighty Juve :P and that looks just unreal! Amazing tactic! :)



d333r.png
 
is the training still the same for v4? i.e mcr/mcl - advanced playermakers...... how about the mc?
 
is the training still the same for v4? i.e mcr/mcl - advanced playermakers...... how about the mc?

Mate, everything is written in the first page.

MC : Individual Training Focus = "Advanced Playmaker"; Additional should be Finishing if this attributes is less than "14"

MCL/MCR : Individual Training Focus = "Deep Lying Playmaker"
 
Mate, everything is written in the first page.

MC : Individual Training Focus = "Advanced Playmaker"; Additional should be Finishing if this attributes is less than "14"

MCL/MCR : Individual Training Focus = "Deep Lying Playmaker"

yeah I realized after I posted.my bad sorry.:)
 
Unbelievable start to the season with little Burnley using v4, 12 games played & not even one lost game. Already played : Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham & City:

View attachment 1103402 View attachment 1103403

Andre Gray is killing it : 12 games - 13 goals

View attachment 1103405

Just switched Steam to offline mode, gonna use this tactic for the next few months.

Crusho...looks like your on FMT...what training do you use...& do u remove then add the specific ois every game?
 
*****


Guys, I've removed "Come Deeps To Get Ball" from the recommended PPMs for the strikers if you've got strikers with this PPMs then I'd say it isn't that tragic.

Also, I've added a new recommended PPM for the strikers "Moves Into Channels"
​
 
Last edited:
Do you play Dybala on the left STC or right STC?

I know TFF said to invert but I'm not sure which is better

No, i never play invert, i tested with invert and the result is bad. i always play left footed striker at left, and right footed at right. They score more that way.
 
Hey huys, just completed the first season, and in the perfect way, with a quadruple
WON EVERY TROPHY !
I've used TFF Avenger v1 till away Tottenham game, and after Beast v4, tge rest is history. :)
I'm so in love with this tactic, the best one in FM17 as TFF said
I know it's City, but still, great results...
Cant wait to win septuple next season :D View attachment 105313View attachment 105312View attachment 105311View attachment 105310View attachment 105309View attachment 105308
View attachment 105307
 
Hey huys, just completed the first season, and in the perfect way, with a quadruple
WON EVERY TROPHY !
I've used TFF Avenger v1 till away Tottenham game, and after Beast v4, tge rest is history. :)
I'm so in love with this tactic, the best one in FM17 as TFF said
I know it's City, but still, great results...
Cant wait to win septuple next season :D View attachment 1103455View attachment 1103456View attachment 1103457View attachment 1103458View attachment 1103459View attachment 1103460
View attachment 1103461


How'd Sterling do at WB?
 
Finished the first season with Burnley & guess what? Won the League in the final day of the season + EFL Cup :

Schedule:

View attachment 105298View attachment 105297View attachment 105296

Final Day + League Table : City lost & we`ve won the League (didn`t expected that)

View attachment 105295 View attachment 105294

First Eleven :

View attachment 105293

Transfers:

View attachment 105292

Stats:

View attachment 105291 View attachment 105290

Andre Gray ... THE BEAST!

View attachment 105289

Best tactic i`ve played in FM17 by far, keeps producing sensational football with all kind of teams, doesn`t matter if it`s small or big club.
No more testing other tactics, this is the real deal guys!
 
Crusho79: 7-2 against Chelsea? Crazy! Do the teamtalk yourself or assistant? Do you talk during the games?
 
Back
Top