Reaction score
Hey
Not going to bore everyone with a wall of text...
Basically i created this tactic after taking over at Ajax mid way through the second season ingame
Ajax were in 11th i believe when i took over and i got them to 4th or 5th with only a few games left of the season
then using this tactic this happened...

League Table

View attachment 242698

This tactic is a very dominating tactic high pressure lots of shots
so can be a risk away from home but as some of these results so thats not always the case...

Fixtures

View attachment 242701View attachment 242702

Now i understand Ajax are a strong team and should be winning the league but when i took over they most definitely were not!

Team

View attachment 242704

The AMC will act like a second striker sometimes and as you can see will get alot of goals
I dont know if that was down to Gylfi just being a Beast at shooting from anywhere lol

The Tactic

View attachment 242705

Information Needed

-This is a Plug and Play
-AMC is the playmaker
-Wingers cut inside so right foot on the left side and vice versa
-You Need a Poacher for the Poacher role!!
-If a Defender is sent off move the BWM and shift the CM to the middle space
-Match prep pre season Teamwork High during season Average
-Team Talks depends on your rep as a manger but i use Aggressive before for whole team then Assertive I have Faith for Def, Mid etc.
-Pitch size Normal or Large
-No OP
-Set pieces are done

THIS HAS ONLY BEEN FULLY TESTED WITH AJAX!

So feel free to test with bigger and smaller teams
Im going to start a season with Hibs!
And here are the Hibs screenshots...

View attachment 243405
View attachment 243408View attachment 243407View attachment 243406

4-2-3-1 [BeastMode].tac - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Dan Ginn

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21633963/4-2-3-1+[BeastMode].tac

Version 2

I took over at WBA near the end of the season with them being in the battle for survial and on a 6 game loss streak managed to secure 5th in the table and Europa League footie.

Tweaked the whole defence for more stability! However im still testing it so please leave feed back.

Also lowered creative freedom of AML & AMR so they will pass more and run less.

Screenshots

View attachment 248051
View attachment 248058View attachment 248057View attachment 248056View attachment 248055View attachment 248054View attachment 248053View attachment 248052

Quick test with Montpellier (Weak teams I know.)

View attachment 248107
View attachment 248060

View attachment 248061

V2

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21744043/4-2-3-1+[BeastMode]+V2.tac

4-2-3-1 [BeastMode] V2.tac

http://www.2shared.com/file/G34OSw8Q/4-2-3-1_BeastMode_V2.html

Cheers
.Dan.​

Last edited:
can you upload it to another site

where you don't have to login

thanks

Some screens wuth the statistics (ball possession, CCC's, etc). is apreciated

i'm conceding many goals, really attacking, but i'm conceding many goals on counter attacks

Brilliant, you're a hibs fan mate! I'm gonna test your tactic with Chelsea for a whole season :)

5 league games or just friendlies? Like I said I have only tested with Ajax so may not work with a Swansea team but stuck with it dude. I'm gunna test with smaller teams so I'll see how I get on.

Brilliant, you're a hibs fan mate! I'm gonna test your tactic with Chelsea for a whole season :)

I'm actually a west ham but Hibs intrigue me cos they have Leigh Griffiths on loan and he is a lower league beast lol
let me know how the Chelsea season goes. I know Torres will score alot!

I'm actually a west ham but Hibs intrigue me cos they have Leigh Griffiths on loan and he is a lower league beast lol
let me know how the Chelsea season goes. I know Torres will score alot!
Aw, will do mate

looks very good i'm going to use this with my spata prague squad

Last edited:
5 league games or just friendlies? Like I said I have only tested with Ajax so may not work with a Swansea team but stuck with it dude. I'm gunna test with smaller teams so I'll see how I get on.

Test it, and please post some screenshots. I'll try to make some tweaks. I think it's good tactic bro

Been testing with Hibs...in 13 games scored 30 conceded 9. that's pre-season and league. So far so good.
Hows your Swansea season goin?

Well, i was 9th with swansea. I was conceding easy goals, so i created a tactic of mine. and i've conceded 2 goals in 7 matches and 7 on 7 wins. I don't score so easy, but i win every game. I think Beast tactic is really good for middle and strong teams. I can't say the same about small. My opinion...

Well, i was 9th with swansea. I was conceding easy goals, so i created a tactic of mine. and i've conceded 2 goals in 7 matches and 7 on 7 wins. I don't score so easy, but i win every game. I think Beast tactic is really good for middle and strong teams. I can't say the same about small. My opinion...

Updated OP with Hibs screens to show it works well with smaller teams, but i will try a swansea season to see how it works.

.Dan.