Hey Dan!

Im currently testing your tactic with Bayern Munich. So far so good, and Gomez have been a beast. Having a slight problem getting good preformance out of robben, any suggestions?

Hey Dan!

Im currently testing your tactic with Bayern Munich. So far so good, and Gomez have been a beast. Having a slight problem getting good preformance out of robben, any suggestions?

Hey,
how how familiar is the tactic atm?
Im still testing V2 but the wingers seem to proform better with a few of the tweaks, I'll post it today as I pretty confident it better all round then V1.

.Dan.

Where can i find the new version for download... Desperate to find a decent formation that plays 1 striker and 1 AM that actually works

Dan

When are you posting up V2 of the tactic? Also could you post your results mate?

Cheers

Steve

these are the results, after the red line
at first it was great but i'm not winning that easy like in the beginning, the tactic is fine i think, my striker just doesn't score enough chances

Done some testing with west brom started pretty well, goin amazingly well in the Europa league. Now having a quick test with Montpellier....first game won 6-0 with 66% possession.

Will be putting the tactic up shortly just been busy with work recently
Thanks for keeping patient
.Dan.

Looking forward to it :)

Going to start a new game with FC Basil(never managed them before) but they have a few good players so will keep you updated.

Steve

Dan

Nice one :) Can you do me a favour and have a quick look at the FC Basel team, maybe you can tell me which positions to improve?

When will the download link be up?

Steve

Dan

Nice one :) Can you do me a favour and have a quick look at the FC Basel team, maybe you can tell me which positions to improve?

When will the download link be up?

Steve

Soon as it gets approved m8. ill have a look at FC Basil after im done with the match im playing and let ya know.

Can you not post a link to download it at rapidshare or something?

Cheers

Steve

Yeah, its unavailable for now.

Did you have a look through the Basel team?

I was thinking:

GK - Sommer

RB - Phillipp Degen
CB - Dragovic
CB - Talal El Karkouri(new signing)
LB - Kay Voser

CM - Yapi Yapo
CM - Xhaka

RW - Shaqiri
AMC - Fabian Frei
LW - Park Joo-Ho

ST - Marco Streller

yeah team looks good dude, only thing i would suggest would be to get a quicker striker that said however Giroud for Montpellier is scoring hat-tricks left right and centre lol

Keep me updated on your season should be intertesting!

Will keep you updated. Actually just ready for my first pre-season friendly but the tactic still aint available!

Steve