Using this for United now 25 games in the league unbeaten and also in the league cup final :) Great tatic and if you get the chance buy cavani 31 games 55 goals now he is a beast

used with newcastle came 3rd + league cup

Recently used this tactic with Ajax myself, Winning the Leauge,Getting to the champions leauge final but losing 2-0 v inter and winning the cup. Overall an amazing tactic. Away from home against big teams i would usually change to counter and use the drop deaper shout. i also changed my centre half to defend rather than cover.

Does Rooney Qualify as being a poacher? Has all the stats to be one as in all the highlighted stats for a poacher he is above 15. The only thing he lacks is pace and acceleration- in which he has 15 for both.

Should be ok? what do you think?

Does Rooney Qualify as being a poacher? Has all the stats to be one as in all the highlighted stats for a poacher he is above 15. The only thing he lacks is pace and acceleration- in which he has 15 for both.

Should be ok? what do you think?

You can try but he would probably be better as the AMC. what other strikers do u have?

You can try but he would probably be better as the AMC. what other strikers do u have?

Started a new game and put Kagawa on my team.

Ideally I wanted to set up like this:

---------Rooney------
Young---Kagawa-----Nani
----Carrick----Bender-----

However, I still have Hernandez and welbeck in the squad as it's my first season!

Im winning like crazy at home, think Ive won every home game and winning 6-0 and 7-0 at times. But I cant win anything on the road with this tactic. Im playing with Chelsea and I lose to West Brom, Wigan and Sunderland among others on the road.

Im winning like crazy at home, think Ive won every home game and winning 6-0 and 7-0 at times. But I cant win anything on the road with this tactic. Im playing with Chelsea and I lose to West Brom, Wigan and Sunderland among others on the road.

Which version u using dude?