Updated OP with Hibs screens to show it works well with smaller teams, but i will try a swansea season to see how it works.

.Dan.

I must recognize that you're really serious and hard-worker man. Also i appreciate your interest in my thesis. Thank you !!!!

I've been looking for a good 4 2 3 1. Gonna try yours. Looks good.

Cool. Let me know how it goes and what team your using.

Guess it's more for top teams.
I tried with my Liverpool save, but I'm already in 2021 with a very strong squad. So that was nice.
But I started a save with Southampton and I only used it during pre season, the problem was my defence that didn't work well.

Anyway, nice tactics.

My first game on the Liverpool save I beat Barça in UCL by 4-1.

Guess it's more for top teams.
I tried with my Liverpool save, but I'm already in 2021 with a very strong squad. So that was nice.
But I started a save with Southampton and I only used it during pre season, the problem was my defence that didn't work well.

Anyway, nice tactics.

My first game on the Liverpool save I beat Barça in UCL by 4-1.

Stick with it past pre-season, my Hibs season started like that but we are dominating the league now.
Cheers for the feed back tho.

Stick with it past pre-season, my Hibs season started like that but we are dominating the league now.
Cheers for the feed back tho.

I am still playing this tactic with Liverpool and going amazing. I barely concede goals and keep winning. I'll give another chance with Southampton when my main striker gets back from injury. btw is there something I could do to avoid the counter-attacks?

I am still playing this tactic with Liverpool and going amazing. I barely concede goals and keep winning. I'll give another chance with Southampton when my main striker gets back from injury. btw is there something I could do to avoid the counter-attacks?

You can lower def mentality and/or def line but it will take away from the attack of this tactic.

I used this during the second half of my 1st Soutahmpton season and it was amanzing.
But now that I am in Premier League I'll probably play with a more defensive tactic.

Anyway, I loved this one, it's a great tactic. Congratulations.

I decided to try this with Chelsea, and i have to say this is a BEASTLY tactic! I have played 6 games in PL, winning 6 scoring 21 goals and letting in NONE! I have beaten Man Utd, Spurs 5-0 and Olympiacos 7-0 at home. Away is proving a little difficult with lucky 1-0 wins but i did win 5-0 against wigan away so it does work, but i havnt really been tested away yet as i havnt played the big teams. Also John Terry has scored 2 hat-tricks so there must be a corner trick on here!

I will keep you updated with my progress :)

Many Thanks
Ollie

I have corners set to near post that's all. I'm currently testing V2 of this tactic and trying to sure up the defence.
Thanks for your feed back m8! Keep me informed on how it goes, any transfers just out of interest?

Dan

How are you doing with regards to the defense? Could you post up some screenshots of your results with V2?

Cheers

Steve

i'm going to test this with feyenoord, im already in my third season and i've always played 4-2-3-1 so i guess it won't take long before it is maximum fluency

i'll let you knwo some results/post some screenshots within a couple of days