That's the other link that u said was fine. Ok gimme a sec lol tell me what website works for u dude.

Last edited:
Hey Dan!

Bee testing youre V2 tactic, and wow, its amazing! I'm playing with Chelsea at the moment, and it just work wonders.
In a total of 12 leauge games I have scored 36 goals, and only conceded 2! And i have still faced the likes of Manchester United, Tottenham and Arsenal. I have also won all games, except the one against Utd, which ended up being a draw. (should have won). So thank you for an amazing tactic, and keep up the good work!

Hey Dan!

Bee testing youre V2 tactic, and wow, its amazing! I'm playing with Chelsea at the moment, and it just work wonders.
In a total of 12 leauge games I have scored 36 goals, and only conceded 2! And i have still faced the likes of Manchester United, Tottenham and Arsenal. I have also won all games, except the one against Utd, which ended up being a draw. (should have won). So thank you for an amazing tactic, and keep up the good work!

Cheers Dude! Glad its working for you! i just won Ligue 1 with Montpellier scoring 98 league goals.

if you have the time would you mind posting some screenshots?

Cheers
.Dan.

Inter Milan.

As in every Football Manager game I play never seem to get a good tactic. This year has been even more frustrating so I've decided to try your tactic out with my Inter Milan file. I have a save before playing Bologna away to test new tactics and none worked so I tried yours and we won 3-2. We had a less than strong team due to suspensions and injuries but it's the first tactic I've used that has outplayed bologna. Plus their first goal was due to my defender deciding to put the ball into his own goal when he had about ten minutes to clear it (needless to say he was a replacement for my injured defenders) so I'm not too worried about that. They did score from a free-kick so was wondering if you had any tips on defending free-kicks/corners??

P.S If your tactic didn't work I think I would have shed a tear and not played the game for a month so thank you lol.

As in every Football Manager game I play never seem to get a good tactic. This year has been even more frustrating so I've decided to try your tactic out with my Inter Milan file. I have a save before playing Bologna away to test new tactics and none worked so I tried yours and we won 3-2. We had a less than strong team due to suspensions and injuries but it's the first tactic I've used that has outplayed bologna. Plus their first goal was due to my defender deciding to put the ball into his own goal when he had about ten minutes to clear it (needless to say he was a replacement for my injured defenders) so I'm not too worried about that. They did score from a free-kick so was wondering if you had any tips on defending free-kicks/corners??

P.S If your tactic didn't work I think I would have shed a tear and not played the game for a month so thank you lol.

Yeah I know what you mean about not wanting to play lol
what version are u using just out of interest?

Defending free kicks....hope they don't have a good free kick taker! In all seriousness tho I'm not really sure tbh honest, it's set up so they won't score that many but let me know how it goes.

Cheers
.Dan.

Yeah I know what you mean about not wanting to play lol
what version are u using just out of interest?

Defending free kicks....hope they don't have a good free kick taker! In all seriousness tho I'm not really sure tbh honest, it's set up so they won't score that many but let me know how it goes.

Cheers
.Dan.

I'm using the 12.2.0 version.
Going very well at the moment. From the 8 games I've used the tactic I've won 6 drew 2. One of the draws was in the Champions League at home to olympic lyonnais where they scored a crappy last minute equaliser but we dominated. Only conceded four (against lyon and bologna) scored 14. I'm not sure how to upload photos but f I find out I'll post them on here.

I ment what version of the tactic :)
Thats some good results.

To take screens put FM in windowed mode then press print screen on your keyboard, then copy and paste in paint and upload via the buttons in the forum reply menus.

Thanks .Dan.

I ment what version of the tactic :)
Thats some good results.

To take screens put FM in windowed mode then press print screen on your keyboard, then copy and paste in paint and upload via the buttons in the forum reply menus.

Thanks .Dan.

Haha sorry my bad. Here's screenshots of the fixtures (Tactic used from the bologna match), Formation and Team Instructions. If you want any other screen shots let me know. I'm guessing this is the Version 1 tactic. Probably won't be playing Football Manager for the rest of the night as exams have finished so there will be a massive drinking session going on tonight lol, but will continue tomorrow and keep you updated on how I do.
View attachment 248893View attachment 248894View attachment 248895

Last edited:
Haha sorry my bad. Here's screenshots of the fixtures (Tactic used from the bologna match), Formation and Team Instructions. If you want any other screen shots let me know. I'm guessing this is the Version 1 tactic. Probably won't be playing Football Manager for the rest of the night as exams have finished so there will be a massive drinking session going on tonight lol, but will continue tomorrow and keep you updated on how I do.
View attachment 248893View attachment 248894View attachment 248895

Cheers dude!! But the team instructions aren't the same, have you tweaked? Try V2 see if u prefer it. Enjoy the Jäger!

Last edited:
Some real good results there dude! I got appoched by Bayern and have scored 32 in 6 league games....but that is with a heavily tweaked version of [BeastMode] Gomez scoring 21 in 9 games in all comps!

Dan:
Can you recommend any team in english championship side to use for this? ;)

cheers

Cheers dude!! But the team instructions aren't the same, have you tweaked? Try V2 see if u prefer it. Enjoy the Jäger!

In all honesty the difference in Team Instructions is due to my inept ability at downloading lol. Though I did try to download Version 1 just now and when I went to Tactics a message came up saying 'Football Manager needs more memory, close Football Manager and free up some space.' It then closed itself automatically :/. When I deleted the tactic it worked fine...

Gomez truly is a beast! I'm a bayern fan, and im been playing a few seasons, he scored a fantastic 57 goals in a season. Robben ended up on 26 in 25 compeditive games, which earnd him Ballon d' our. Pretty decent! :)

Hey Dan,

Any chance you could send a screen shot of the team Instructions to Version 1. I'm trying to download the tactic but I'm still getting the message that Football Manager has too much memory and needs to close :/. Tactic is still going well though I've hit a blip where we dominate but can't score and the opposition score their only shot of the game.

Cheers.

Hey Dan,

Afraid everything went wrong in the second half of the season. We dominated games but could not score and our defence fell apart.
Going to revamp the whole squad and keep your tactic for next season though. One thing to note though is we did have a lot of injuries with first team players being injured for this period.
Here's a screen shot of when everything went down hill and the final league table.
View attachment 249419View attachment 249420

Last edited: