V2 is up on the bottom of the OP.

I saw that right after my post. Didnt know if it would work though. Have you tried it out yet? (H)

Im really exciting about this, do you know any lower league team that this tac would fit into? Specially in the bigger european leagues! ;)

cheers

Dan can you upload V2 to another site as game front doesnt work for a lot of people. Thanks dude

Here are my results with FC Basel so far:

As you can see, some cracking results :) can't really fault the tactic, although I would like to score more goals, but maybe some of that is down to both my main strikers being on the slow side. I love that i'm keeping alot of possession with this tactic, and defensively it has been solid so far. I will continue with FC Basel and update with more results.

Steve

Also can you recommend any good players to sign? Especially for the wingers and AMC position?

Cheers

Steve

Thanks Dan am looking forward to giving the V2 a go. Using V1 at the minute and am struggling a bit, have a lot of half chance and a few ccc's and possession is good but struggling to score and am conceding a few too

Dan:
Are you using your V2 both for home and away matches? Why im asking is mostly becasue of the high amount of attack!
Trying it out atm with Everton, smashed Liverfool first game with 5-0!! JESUS

Here are my results with FC Basel so far:

As you can see, some cracking results :) can't really fault the tactic, although I would like to score more goals, but maybe some of that is down to both my main strikers being on the slow side. I love that i'm keeping alot of possession with this tactic, and defensively it has been solid so far. I will continue with FC Basel and update with more results.

Steve

Also can you recommend any good players to sign? Especially for the wingers and AMC position?

Cheers

Steve

Yeah would defo say the strikers need pace, I will have a look at some players to recommend to you when I'm home.

Thanks Dan am looking forward to giving the V2 a go. Using V1 at the minute and am struggling a bit, have a lot of half chance and a few ccc's and possession is good but struggling to score and am conceding a few too

I would switch to V2 is better in my opinion. Could I see you results with V1?

Dan:
Are you using your V2 both for home and away matches? Why im asking is mostly becasue of the high amount of attack!
Trying it out atm with Everton, smashed Liverfool first game with 5-0!! JESUS

Did u beat Liverpool or lose? I use V2 for both yes.

I cant switch to V2 mate until its uploaded to another site as i cant use gamefront dude

Yeah would defo say the strikers need pace, I will have a look at some players to recommend to you when I'm home.

I would switch to V2 is better in my opinion. Could I see you results with V1?

Did u beat Liverpool or lose? I use V2 for both yes.

I beat them at Goodison with 5-0, Jelavic 3 goals! Amazing. Can you recommend any championship side of team that this will fit to. Were i dont have to buy so much players!

cheers

cant download anything on this site for some reason, could i get some help cause i really want check out ur tactic. sends me to gamefront.com i press download but cant view. thanks

What site would u like me to upload it to? I have trouble with mediafire.

The other site from th OP worked i think it was rapidshare or something or you could upload tactic direct to this site which is probably the best option. Thanks dude

The other site from th OP worked i think it was rapidshare or something or you could upload tactic direct to this site which is probably the best option. Thanks dude

I have uploaded it to this site but still waiting approval, I'll use zShare again if it was ok for ya m8.