Beautiful 2-3-2-2-1 Magic Square Variant Tactic. (Possession/CCCs/Defence) Eye Candy!

I'm going to test it with Fiorentina. V2, btw.

I hope it works! Although I do believe you have Cuadrado he will make a fantastic RWB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I was thinking of using Cuadrado as RWB. You read my mind! :p

Don't think Gomez will suit the striker role very well though, he's a bit of a lumbering oaf in terms of dribbling, pace and technique. ;)

Don't think Gomez will suit the striker role very well though, he's a bit of a lumbering oaf in terms of dribbling, pace and technique. ;)

I will see if he suits. If he doesn't, I have Rossi and Matri.

I will see if he suits. If he doesn't, I have Rossi and Matri.

Ah, Rossi. There's your best bet, you could always try using Mario Gomez as a target man, since the wing backs get a few crosses in.

Ah, Rossi. There's your best bet, you could always try using Mario Gomez as a target man, since the wing backs get a few crosses in.

I'm not playing pre-season. My assistant is playing the matches with the tactic in pre-season but, by the stats, I think that most of the shots are from long distance. That's too bad. :((

I'm not playing pre-season. My assistant is playing the matches with the tactic in pre-season but, by the stats, I think that most of the shots are from long distance. That's too bad. :((

They aren't. Unless of course you have someone with the PPM 'Tries long shots'.

what version are you using in the screen shots? used v2 with man city, 1st game of season been destroyed by southampton 7-0 :/

what version are you using in the screen shots? used v2 with man city, 1st game of season been destroyed by southampton 7-0 :/

7 nil? Holy?!?! Version 2 my friend. Did you set opposition instructions? You shouldn't with this tactic else it unbalances the entire tactic.

You seriously cant be expecting everyone to be winning automatically? No tactic works in any game for any team..

7 nil? Holy?!?! Version 2 my friend. Did you set opposition instructions? You shouldn't with this tactic else it unbalances the entire tactic.

not using them mate i just got took to bits:/ followed up with a 0-0 away at chelsea and a 4-1 win over hull at home, il persist until ten games n let ya know

You seriously cant be expecting everyone to be winning automatically? No tactic works in any game for any team..

Obviously not, babes.

It upsets me when someone loses, it inspires me to do better, it motivates the previously malnourished -looks down sheepishly- oops kidding.

Chill yo' beans, ****.

not using them mate i just got took to bits:/ followed up with a 0-0 away at chelsea and a 4-1 win over hull at home, il persist until ten games n let ya know

Mental, defensive solidarity was one of the strongest points to this tactic. Who are your wing backs, obviously that's an important role and if they're **** you're going to get destroyed on the flanks.

Obviously not, babes.

It upsets me when someone loses, it inspires me to do better, it motivates the previously malnourished -looks down sheepishly- oops kidding.

Chill yo' beans, ****.

Yeah, you're not funny either.. but nice try,

Its was the automatic sentance of well its not my tactic, what did you do wrong.. but most people should tweak all tactics to the team and style they want. The engine is too erratic for plug and play anymore :(

Yeah, you're not funny either.. but nice try,

Its was the automatic sentance of well its not my tactic, what did you do wrong.. but most people should tweak all tactics to the team and style they want. The engine is too erratic for plug and play anymore :(

I disagree, I'm hilarious, maybe not so much tonight. #Jetlagged.

But I also agree, people always expect plug n play these days. #LazyGamers
The best tactics are those built to suit the players you're absolutely right.

Good to see you're still around, got dat bants on the go. Nice 'Star player' too, you were a rotation last time.

Yeah, been making custom graphics and have a 7 team game save on the go, so been frankenstiening tactics all over the place, finally got 6/7 in rotation tweaked to the team.. I try the 'newer' ones with England as i will with this :)