Beautiful 2-3-2-2-1 Magic Square Variant Tactic. (Possession/CCCs/Defence) Eye Candy!

I should have categorically stated that you need wicked defenders too.

Does this tactic also work for slightly underdog teams? Currently searching for a tactic to beat Barca with my Tottenham squad and as I am using a narrow Fluid 4-3-3 as standard tactic this one could be plugged and played without problems... But I'd only try this if sbd tells me that the tactic works for slight underdogs aswell :)

Does this tactic also work for slightly underdog teams? Currently searching for a tactic to beat Barca with my Tottenham squad and as I am using a narrow Fluid 4-3-3 as standard tactic this one could be plugged and played without problems... But I'd only try this if sbd tells me that the tactic works for slight underdogs aswell :)

Should work fine.

Come on people, give this tactic a try. I assure you it's amazing!

Tried it with two team, both didnt like it, but they didnt like the other variant of this either, so im not suprised.

I tried it as a Liverpool (2nd season) and it wasnt the best. SEXY TACTIC much better for me.

I used a 2-3-4-1 based on possession and offensive football with Valencia and I won the 2015/16 league

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk