Bought Goalie Rajkovic from Tel-aviv, Vilhena and Andrijja Zivkovic, Now fast backs, and a faster striker. it's only bad because you did'nt have Beautiful play at the beginning ;) otherwise champions no questions about it (H)XD

Bought Goalie Rajkovic from Tel-aviv, Vilhena and Andrijja Zivkovic, Now fast backs, and a faster striker. it's only bad because you did'nt have Beautiful play at the beginning ;) otherwise champions no questions about it (H)XD

Hahahahaha forgot the Capitol one cup, Man city against Chelsea... So Chelsea won, and Sunderland goes to the Europa League!!!

just lost against psg on away. leading first half 2-0 at the end 3-2 for psg. ****

Thats ALL down to teamtalk mate! I NEVER praise at half time, not even if i have a 5-0 lead! Allways say dont be complaisent or you play good but can play better. NEVER praise!

hmmm, to be honest, they seriously play beautiful. First match and I dominate game. Just WOW. (polish league)

what would work best with MUFC first season? Control or standard? Thanks

so i ended with lyon after half season going back to seria A. probably with fiorentina. report soon

My defence SUCKS with this tactic. In my first to seasons in PL with Portsmouth I've ended as no. 6 and 8. This season I'm seeded to end at 12th place, so my personal goal is EURO League qualification.

I've bought players to suit the tactic, but the defence is honestly HORRIBLY. The enemy teams can so easily create CCC's by playing through balls to their wingers. I create a good amount of chances, but I've been so close to destroy my computer in pure anger when watching my defence playing as a bunch of clockwise vagi*as :!

I'll give it a try some more matches, but so far no luck. At all :D

View attachment 186443

My defence SUCKS with this tactic. In my first to seasons in PL with Portsmouth I've ended as no. 6 and 8. This season I'm seeded to end at 12th place, so my personal goal is EURO League qualification.

I've bought players to suit the tactic, but the defence is honestly HORRIBLY. The enemy teams can so easily create CCC's by playing through balls to their wingers. I create a good amount of chances, but I've been so close to destroy my computer in pure anger when watching my defence playing as a bunch of clockwise vagi*as :!

View attachment 1013566

You have screen with the players?
maybe i can look for you

It's doing very well for me,but some of my players
mainly one CB,CDM,one CM and one WB are getting yellow cards almost all games,what i can do to decrease the yellow cards?

Last edited:

View attachment 1013566
This surprises me a bit, I honestly need to say, as the tactic is very solid in defense in all my tests. Could it be because of the players you have? Maybe a screen of your players will help and I can give you some tips and possible tweaks!

View attachment 1013714

couldnt score. and tactic is still comptent and not fluid

I am using this tactic with MU and tactic isn't fluid yet. When my team hardly score a goal, i use pass into space, early crosses ,change the mentality into attacking as mentioned at the opening post and tell the team assertively to push forward,demand more or get creative. You should try that and see how it goes :)

CE..is it possible to have a mirror version for this tactic? I am playing with MU and depay or martial would be more suitable to play at left side IF atttack. also every match, my team hardly create CCC and having many long shots, mostly from my F9. I am playing Rooney as F9 and he doesn't have shot from distance PPM. tactic isn't fluid yet by the way.

I am using this tactic with MU and tactic isn't fluid yet. When my team hardly score a goal, i use pass into space, early crosses ,change the mentality into attacking as mentioned at the opening post and tell the team assertively to push forward,demand more or get creative. You should try that and see how it goes :)

i just want to say that tactic is only compenent and it is great now

This tactic is really good, I've been using it with one of my own and it's been great. I've found once I go 2 up, I change the dm to dm defend, and I change the mentality to counter or defensive and it works a treat. I think people need to use common sense in this year's game, if you are not scoring enough do some attacking training, if you are conceding a lot focus on defending training. Get your wieners out of your mams handbags and do something about it, you don't need the tactic creator to wipe your *** for you. Just look at what doesn't work and do something about it :) Great tactic dude

Last edited: