english please

CE is Dutch, we know him from the dutch fm site, so many people come here these days, because CE is only posting here, so a lot of dutchies are here to get the best tactic from CE, ;)

should't it be the other way around? English unless you only speak dutch :).

on: great to see you bringing another tactic, hope this one will turn out like last years version.

If someone posts a tactic without any results and people are not asking for the pics, it shows that he is a respected tactic creator (H)
I am looking forward how it will go. I created many tactics this year, but I failed to create a working 4-1-2-2-1 like. It was pretty easy last year, but not now.

If someone posts a tactic without any results and people are not asking for the pics, it shows that he is a respected tactic creator (H)
I am looking forward how it will go. I created many tactics this year, but I failed to create a working 4-1-2-2-1 like. It was pretty easy last year, but not now.
That's why it took so long to create this. It might be fair to tell you that this tactic got the same results as yours (Hydra), both top of the league, in my tactic test for underdog teams (15th prognose). Your tactic won every game at home, mine drew five times.

should't it be the other way around? English unless you only speak dutch :).

on: great to see you bringing another tactic, hope this one will turn out like last years version.
I meant English in my #23 post. Sorry haha.

Spurs

Hi Christian!

Good to see you again with the Beautiful Play! Your tactic last year is my all time favorite!

Anyway, normally i play with Man United as they are my favorite team but for variation i thought id try with Tottenham.

tactic suits Tottenham pretty good in most positions, except the striker. Harry Kane just can not play as a F9.

I see many tactics that is made these days uses the F9 but i must say, they never work for me. Also its hard to train a, lets say a CF to a F9. Will it work playing Harry Kane as a Complete Forward in this tactic? And if i do, are there any tweaks that i should do to the AP for exampel? Or the IF`s?

Thx

Hi Christian!

Good to see you again with the Beautiful Play! Your tactic last year is my all time favorite!

Anyway, normally i play with Man United as they are my favorite team but for variation i thought id try with Tottenham.

tactic suits Tottenham pretty good in most positions, except the striker. Harry Kane just can not play as a F9.

I see many tactics that is made these days uses the F9 but i must say, they never work for me. Also its hard to train a, lets say a CF to a F9. Will it work playing Harry Kane as a Complete Forward in this tactic? And if i do, are there any tweaks that i should do to the AP for exampel? Or the IF`s?

Thx
Thanks a lot. Can Harry Kane play as a deep lying striker at support? Otherwise I would still use him as a CF. Hmm.. If you tweak him to a DLF or CF I wouldn't make any changes to the other player instructions or TI. Just see how it goes. Let me know and good luck!

CE one question. how should we play against big boys.change mentality move WB to FB. did you try any of that?

CE one question. how should we play against big boys.change mentality move WB to FB. did you try any of that?
Nope. The tactic is one of the most solid tactics, in my tests. That's why I didn't try any other role in defense. I am using a test on standard and some little tweaks and the standard mentality seems to be a little bit better. So, try to use the standard mentality. The three Manchester United wins and the two Barcelona wins (opening post screen) are with the standard mentality.

just lost against psg on away. leading first half 2-0 at the end 3-2 for psg. ****

just lost against psg on away. leading first half 2-0 at the end 3-2 for psg. ****
Do you know why it went wrong? Did PSG play in another formation the second half? Did you do any team talks? If I am leading in the first half I don't say anything at half time team talks. I just start the second half and encourage them with shouts in-match. Team talks are really important and affect the results of the match.

Note; if you haven't got players that suit the attacking wingback role or the attacking back position the full back role of DR/DL position could be a better option. Haven't tested that!

they play with same tactic. dont know what went wrong. maybe my team talk.doesnt matter i have 11 point clear :)

so if i understand you is better to play with standard on away and big boys?

Had the same thing. it looks like the players are too confident, the passes are very bad and only if you do the teamtalks like, better in the second half, or wanted to see more. the are playing concetrated in the second half.

**** almost :(

2d9pvld.png
[/IMG]

But i'm Manager of the Year!!

**** almost :(

2d9pvld.png
[/IMG]
Aston Villa, Bournemouth and Sunderland have got the worst squad from the BPL in my opinion. Not bad, Chanty. And so close, ****. Make sure you buy the right players and get the European spot next season!