Been trying a new version out, which has much more overload in the box. Creates more CCC's (and also penalty's for). Takes more risks and could be a new version of this tactic. The tactic has one DM, one CM and one attacking midfielder and needs manual man mark for the left winger. Need some more tests and will let you know guys!

View attachment 1015338 View attachment 1015340
CCC = Uitgelezen kansen*

Couldn't respond to your questions last week due to marketing exams. Back for now! :)

It's worst thing that you can do - "Been trying a new version" :)

Pf. They would win everything there is to win, without even breaking a sweat. I mean, Feyenoord is the best club in the Netherlands after all. ;)

hahaha yeah in holland i rule...But i need to make name in Champions League. got a great squad this season, only forgot to buy a strikerXD

Got Caju for 9 million what a great player is that, Tielemans for 11 million euro perfect players and a perfect price.
here my squad for this season.
i1n33c.png

I don't understand what is wrong with this game. After I enjoyed a good start with Arsenal , it comes 9 consecutive games without victory. I don't know how to put ss here , but in every game statistic is ridiculos.

I try to change mentality, tempo, passing, defence, even alternate tactics, altmost everything but useless.

Exact the same thing happens with Lazio in the second season and with Valencia in the end of the 1st season.

I don't understand what is wrong with this game. After I enjoyed a good start with Arsenal , it comes 9 consecutive games without victory. I don't know how to put ss here , but in every game statistic is ridiculos.

I try to change mentality, tempo, passing, defence, even alternate tactics, altmost everything but useless.

Exact the same thing happens with Lazio in the second season and with Valencia in the end of the 1st season.

Game is ******* **** every tactic stop working after some time, and if you start tinkering with the tactic and change the things it's getting even worse... I'm seriously think about downloading a Farming simulator hehe

Hi , work on 16.2 patch ?

Enviado do meu GT-I9505 através de Tapatalk

Yeah if you do that, change everything, the tactic won't work. don't try to fix the tactic because everything is well balanced picked,
if it don't work, try change the training, the players, left footed on right en vice versa, other striker, etc etc
never change tactic, it always turned into disaster

Game is ******* **** every tactic stop working after some time, and if you start tinkering with the tactic and change the things it's getting even worse... I'm seriously think about downloading a Farming simulator hehe

This is new FM! computers teams learn how you play! how real live! everytime you must use something new.

Two notes..

What if a tactic stop working?
Most of the time there are two reasons. 1) You buyed a lot of new players and 2) The oppositions knows how you are going to play. If you don't have much tactical knowledge I advice you to switch to the training below. If you have a lot tactical knowledge or have a good Plan B tactic, tweak or use it. This make you less predictable!

A new (test) tactic!

Okay guys, you needed to wait for a very long time since a new tactic came version out. And that's why I am gonne unleash a test version here. It's a pretty new tactic and played a few matches with, but like I said, I just want to share this one as a test version because of the time you had to wait for a new version.

Please let me know about the results, good and bad!
View attachment 184011

I do not use any opposition instructions but if you don't get the results you used to have or haven't got, try the weaker foot for AML/AMR and the OI's against oppositions crosses (weaker foot for LB/WBL/LM and RB/RWB/RM). Another option is to press the opposition ST/STCR/STCL always. Whatever you like!

Note: Haven't added a very good standard situation tactic. Got one? Share please!

Boom second season Sunderland with this try let you know

can i change role player the 2 wing back to full back?
and striker f9 to cf or tm??
thx

perfect, instead of Sunderland, i started a new game with leeds :)
zstr2s.png

28v9j86.png

Nice Chanty, of plying with Leeds.
I myself play with Ajax and Portsmouth with the 1.0 tactic.
Ajax during half the season, standing in first place unbeaten, and through to the next round in the CL.
Portsmouth, i won the Sky bet League 2, and the Johnstone paint trophy, in the second season with Portsmouth, im still unbeaten in the league. didn't lose 58 games in a row, I'm in the final op the Capital one Cup, after glorious victory's on Liverpool, Stoke and Ipswich.

Nice Chanty, of plying with Leeds.
I myself play with Ajax and Portsmouth with the 1.0 tactic.
Ajax during half the season, standing in first place unbeaten, and through to the next round in the CL.
Portsmouth, i won the Sky bet League 2, and the Johnstone paint trophy, in the second season with Portsmouth, im still unbeaten in the league. didn't lose 58 games in a row, I'm in the final op the Capital one Cup, after glorious victory's on Liverpool, Stoke and Ipswich.

well the first 3 games i was really freaking out, because i was not playing as i would have with big teams, but after that it is a pleasure to play, but general opinion, the first version is better, this one is not making a lot of goals, but i win, and that is the most important thing. almost done and the up to the premier league i hope ;)

It's down to Burnley, Wolves and Leeds, who is champion and who will play play-offs

Last edited:
well the first 3 games i was really freaking out, because i was not playing as i would have with big teams, but after that it is a pleasure to play, but general opinion, the first version is better, this one is not making a lot of goals, but i win, and that is the most important thing. almost done and the up to the premier league i hope ;)

It's down to Burnley, Wolves and Leeds, who is champion and who will play play-offs

I noticed, i played one game against Sheffield Wednesday for the FA Cup, and i only won with 1-0, so yeah the first version is quite good actually, i only wish i could change the FN9 vor a poacher or something like that

I noticed, i played one game against Sheffield Wednesday for the FA Cup, and i only won with 1-0, so yeah the first version is quite good actually, i only wish i could change the FN9 vor a poacher or something like that

a complete striker or deep striker, now your depending on you wingers, and the striker is there to do what? at least in my game ;)
maybe i'm trying something next season