Bebe makes loan move to Besiktas

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe you should write to Fergie about his development..? I bet he love to hear the Alex Whitehouse plan to make bebe into a world star.

I might just do that actually.

I personally feel he is too raw for the EPL, where he will be slaughtered, and with our media, permately under the spotlight as the man " Who cost Utd 7million." Why in Turkey the media is going to be a lot less in your face, whilst he will toughen up in the atmospheres of the ground, Playing EL football.

Who said anything about the EPL? Championship is a good place for youngsters to ply their trade. Honestly, I don't see the benefit of sending him on loan to another country, he's been here a year; there's no point sending him somewhere else where he could spend yet more months trying to acclimatise to it all, then move back here where this'll unsettle him further.

Call me crazy, I just don't get it.

Who said anything about the EPL? Championship is a good place for youngsters to ply their trade. Honestly, I don't see the benefit of sending him on loan to another country, he's been here a year; there's no point sending him somewhere else where he could spend yet more months trying to acclimatise to it all, then move back here where this'll unsettle him further.

Can i see a copy of your book to Fergie please when your done.

The turkish league is a higher standard then the Championship, Lets be honest. He is going to play in a higher league and a form of european football, on better pitches to try and enhance his skills as a winger. He doesnt want to play on some wet, dirty pitch in the middle of december in Barnsely does he.

The man was homeless, you think he will have problems settling into a house.

English media.... The best media in the world when it comes to putting pressure on a youngster. And you guys wonder why are there lesser and lesser good players popping out.

In transfer market you need to take gamble. Sometimes it pays off like Ole Solskjaer, Chicharito, Great Dane, Da Silva twins, Johnsen. sometimes it doesn't like Bebes, Djemba Djemba.

I wont feel bad if SAF takes gamble on few more unknown signings as he has good track record of finding gems often than not.

We have signed Bebe for 7 Million, Besiktas have already paid one million for loan, surely if he impresses there we can ship him off for 3-4 Million. That means only 2 odd Million loss.

But when it pays off, players like Hernandez, Da Silva twins are worth 2X or 3X of what we paid. So I dont mind SAF taking gamble on signing unknown players..

Lets be honest here, Bebe has not impressed even in Reserves league. I have watched almost all reserve games, I dont know why CQ recommended him. He was so clueless on the ball, it was not even funny. His only worthy moment was his volley from outside the box.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

He's still been poor at Blackburn when I've seen him.

Not really. He played well in the first half of the season even when he was played out of position, then dont know what happened, he rarely got chances in the second half of the season.

In transfer market you need to take gamble. Sometimes it pays off like Ole Solskjaer, Chicharito, Great Dane, Da Silva twins, Johnsen. sometimes it doesn't like Bebes, Djemba Djemba.

I wont feel bad if SAF takes gamble on few more unknown signings as he has good track record of finding gems often than not.

We have signed Bebe for 7 Million, Besiktas have already paid one million for loan, surely if he impresses there we can ship him off for 3-4 Million. That means only 2 odd Million loss.

But when it pays off, players like Hernandez, Da Silva twins are worth 2X or 3X of what we paid. So I dont mind SAF taking gamble on signing unknown players..

Lets be honest here, Bebe has not impressed even in Reserves league. I have watched almost all reserve games, I dont know why CQ recommended him. He was so clueless on the ball, it was not even funny. His only worthy moment was his volley from outside the box.

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Not really. He played well in the first half of the season even when he was played out of position, then dont know what happened, he rarely got chances in the second half of the season.

taking a gamble does not mean blindly paying 6m for a player who u have never seen play... thats taking it a bit too far

taking a gamble does not mean blindly paying 6m for a player who u have never seen play... thats taking it a bit too far

He took a gamble on a player recommend to him by a very good friend and former Assistant. CQ. You know the man, who recommend Ronaldo, Nani, Anderson and scouted Da Twins for him

He was recommended to Ferguson by Carlos Queiroz. The same person who recommended he buy Nani and Cristiano Ronaldo. I think he has reason to trust his judgement don't you?

That is why it is a gamble. Fergie trusts CQ and has every reason for it.

In the media, I've heard nothing. If Rafa signed him, he'd be crucified.

The only reason Fergie hasn't been crucified for signing Bebe is that his team has been very successful this season which meant the media had better things to report on, if United had been performing poorly (like Liverpool were in Rafa's last season), they would be crucifying Fergie just like they did to Rafa. It's much easier to pick holes when teams aren't winning things.

He took a gamble on a player recommend to him by a very good friend and former Assistant. CQ. You know the man, who recommend Ronaldo, Nani, Anderson and scouted Da Twins for him

He was recommended to Ferguson by Carlos Queiroz. The same person who recommended he buy Nani and Cristiano Ronaldo. I think he has reason to trust his judgement don't you?

That is why it is a gamble. Fergie trusts CQ and has every reason for it.

Can't get any clearer. All made same points. CQ has excellent eye for talent..

Can i see a copy of your book to Fergie please when your done.

The turkish league is a higher standard then the Championship, Lets be honest. He is going to play in a higher league and a form of european football, on better pitches to try and enhance his skills as a winger. He doesnt want to play on some wet, dirty pitch in the middle of december in Barnsely does he.

The man was homeless, you think he will have problems settling into a house.

Certainly mate, that's no problem at all.

Higher standard then, you saw him here - Even in the reserves league he looked absolutely dump, let alone in the Turkish League and in the Europa League. Well why wouldn't he want to play on ''some wet, dirty pitch in the middle of december in Barnsely'' Eventually he'll have to, and games in the Championship would stand him in good stead. He also might be playing with players who are the same ability as him then if the Championship is that bad.

The only reason Fergie hasn't been crucified for signing Bebe is that his team has been very successful this season which meant the media had better things to report on, if United had been performing poorly (like Liverpool were in Rafa's last season), they would be crucifying Fergie just like they did to Rafa. It's much easier to pick holes when teams aren't winning things.

Jack, even before Bebe started reserve game he was crucified. Never seen any player getting slagged off before kicking the ball.. Fergie didn't get crucified though, but for some strange reasons, player was..

still tho u do watch a player play before u sign him and is CQ god, cant he be wrong?

Of course he can be wrong, but if someone has scouted 6 world stars for you and you then hear that Real Madrid want this kid too - surely it's worth the gamble.

Obviously it hasn't paid off - but not everything always does.

still tho u do watch a player play before u sign him and is CQ god, cant he be wrong?

So if you watch a player you can't go wrong? Give it a rest mate.. No one said CQ is god or anything remotely close to that. CQ recommended few excellent players in the past and Fergie took a gamble by signing him just by going with CQ words..

Certainly mate, that's no problem at all.

Higher standard then, you saw him here - Even in the reserves league he looked absolutely dump, let alone in the Turkish League and in the Europa League. Well why wouldn't he want to play on ''some wet, dirty pitch in the middle of december in Barnsely'' Eventually he'll have to, and games in the Championship would stand him in good stead. He also might be playing with players who are the same ability as him then if the Championship is that bad.

Oh please mate, He needs to develop his dribbling skills, his touch, His ability to pass players, everyone knows it is easier to do these on better pitches, So why not go to a better standard of faciliities, He can gain confidence, improve as a player at a club with better training facillities then championship clubs. whilst getting more first team games then he would at Utd.

Jack, even before Bebe started reserve game he was crucified. Never seen any player getting slagged off before kicking the ball.. Fergie didn't get crucified though, but for some strange reasons, player was..

eventually the criticism died down did'nt it, when United started winning games through last-minute goals etc. Media had more things to report on and then all those poor refereeing decisions and stuff...

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

Oh please mate, He needs to develop his dribbling skills, his touch, His ability to pass players, everyone knows it is easier to do these on better pitches, So why not go to a better standard of faciliities, He can gain confidence, improve as a player at a club with better training facillities then championship clubs. whilst getting more first team games then he would at Utd.

I very much doubt he will get many first-team apperances to actually benefit him at Besiktas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back