Bebe makes loan move to Besiktas

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL this is full of trolls... Nani could get into the 1st eleven of any team in the world at this time. FACT. How can he not be one of the best wingers in the WORLD?

He couldn't get into the starting 11 at Bayern, Real Madrid or Barca. Probably not at Chelsea as they don't play a tactic that suits him either.

You said half the season Nani had, he weren't far behind, scored more goals than him.

Our player of the season, which he contested with Reina, who is one of the best keepers in the world. And Maxi who scored more goals than someone who is world class!

Indeed, under the media's most loved manager. Who else is world class going off this season then? Johan Elmander? Darren Bent? Is Steven Gerrard now not world class because he has only scored 4 in 21? World class is a player who has proved themselves over multiple season's, and excelled, proving he's on a different level.

He was miles Behind Nani, Maxi had a good final month where he scored what 2 hattricks and a brace.. So thats 8 of his goal taken for.. SO yeah close one.

Decided to ignore the treble number of assists.

Oh, He contested with Reina, did you know Nani constested ours with the Best Centre Defender in the world, VDS who had an amazing year, the leagues top scorer, plus the signing of the season.

Wait wait wait! Nani couldn't get in the RM 1st eleven? Oh wait Di Maria is better? Yep, you guys really get blinded by hate, wich is sad... Also, He is better thn Pedro Rodriguez... In Bayern would be impossible i agree, Robben and Ribery are amazing.

Wait wait wait! Nani couldn't get in the RM 1st eleven? Oh wait Di Maria is better? Yep, you guys really get blinded by hate, wich is sad... Also, He is better thn Pedro Rodriguez... In Bayern would be impossible i agree, Robben and Ribery are amazing.

Hate? Lol, I don't hate Nani or United. Attacking wise he's probably slightly better than Di Maria, but Di Maria's effective on both sides (which Nani, though he can play both sides, isn't) and is far, far better defensively. He's not better than Pedro either. Pedro, in 24 starts, has scored or assisted 20 goals. Nani, in 31, has scored or assisted 23. I understand that tells a tiny part of the story, but Pedro shouldn't be so underrated by everyone.

Hate? Lol, I don't hate Nani or United. Attacking wise he's probably slightly better than Di Maria, but Di Maria's effective on both sides (which Nani, though he can play both sides, isn't) and is far, far better defensively. He's not better than Pedro either. Pedro, in 24 starts, has scored or assisted 20 goals. Nani, in 31, has scored or assisted 23. I understand that tells a tiny part of the story, but Pedro shouldn't be so underrated by everyone.

Nani: 33 apps in the league, contributed 27 goals of 78 scored by United.
Pedro: 33 apps in the league, 13 goals and can't find his assists stat, but it's not on Wiki which ends at 8, so assuming 7 assists, that's 20 goals contributed of 95 scored by Barca.

Nani - 34.6% of United league goals.
Pedro - 21.1% of Barca goals.

Nani is awsum.

Pedro: 33 apps in the league, 13 goals and can't find his assists stat, but it's not on Wiki which ends at 8, so assuming 7 assists, that's 20 goals contributed of 95 scored by Barca.

Nani is awsum.

All that shows is that Barca spread their goals more evenly. As I said, the stats are but a tiny part of the larger equation.

Nani is awsum.

Played Son.

All that shows is that Barca spread their goals more evenly. As I said, the stats are but a tiny part of the larger equation.

It's better to compare the stats relative to their teams than just as individuals. Messi represents 52%, so they hardly spread their goals more.

Just accept that Nani is more awesome! <3

In the media, I've heard nothing. If Rafa signed him, he'd be crucified.

Yes.
Bebe in dire Manchester United debut: £7.4m striker makes reserves bow | Mail Online
Bebe puts in an indifferent showing for Portugal Under-21s | Mail Online
Manchester United's Bebe joins Besiktas on loan | Mail Online
United fans wonder if Sir Alex Ferguson has signed a £7.4m dud in Bebe | Mail Online
Manchester United's £7m man Bebe fails to make reserve squad for mini-derby | Mail Online

Used the Daily Mail as i remember them obsessing over everything he did when we first signed him.
You can rest assured that if Bebe turns out to be a flop he will join Kleberson, Djemba Djemba and others in the list of players brought up when discussing Ferguson's failings in the transfer market. There is no conspiracy against Benitez or for Ferguson.

Nani is awsum.

So by that logic N'Zogbia > Nani because he contributed 35% of Wigan's goals.

N'Zogbia - 34 apps in league, contributed 14 of 40 scored by Wigan.

It all depends on which team you play for because I'm pretty sure Nani wouldn't contribute that percentage of goals at Barca.

Nani is awsum.
Probably the most fail logic ever.

Thread of fanboys failing to accept a better argument from pretty everyone else by passing it off and hate and jealousy of a team which has managed to hold the better overall form all season whilst others have fallen away or started late. I take nothing away from the fact that United win and being a Liverpool fan it does indeed annoy me, but also being a person who isn't so closed minded i'll admit they have done well and i'll accept any valid argument people wish to make.

But alas some of you seriously need to open your eyes and accept that fact that just because Nani has had one pretty good season doesn't mean he is suddenly one of the worlds greatest wingers and is "world class". A term which basically has no meaning anymore it's so pointlessly overused by anyone and everyone that is a fan of a player at a top team regardless of that players past/future.

He's a player with a fair few flaws who has come on a lot over the last year or two, but he's still far from world class in a team full of "world class" players. Put Nani in most other teams and I can asure you that he wouldn't do half what he has, he's been so good this season because of the way he's been played and the way those around him allow him to play. The stats don't tell you everything, compairing Nani and Pedro based purely on the relationship between them and goals scored for their club is illogical and rather ignorant of how they play.

Last edited:
Pointless thread is pointless....

SAF looks like he may have signed a dud, has happened before and will probably happen again.....and hes not the only manager who has done so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back