Bebe makes loan move to Besiktas

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets me honest, Nani is far from world class, Very talented yes but world class hes not, Sure he got 18 assists and 9 goals playing for a top team but Charlie Adam got 12 goals and 9 assists for a team that got relegated in a team that only scored 55 goals all season compared to Uniteds 78 goals, He had no decent strikers to feed whereas Nani had Berbatov, Rooney and Hernandez plus a much better team around him, Sure Adam has only had one season in the premiership but this is the first season where Nani has shown true promise, I'm not saying hes not a very good player but to label him world class after one very good season is stretching it, Baines scored 5 goals and 11 assists from defence for a average Everton side,Something tells me neither Adam nor Baines are considered world class based on a single season so how Nani is getting that praise i have no idea.

As for Bebe, I hope the lad does well, He got alot of unwarrented stick when he signed for United, Its not the players fault Fergie overpaid for him but all the stick he got sure did'nt help him settle in.His game time might be limited at Besiktas but not as limited as it would have been at United, Although i do agree a move to the Championship might have been the better option, Theres a few teams in the Championship whos facilities are of a decent standard and while he may struggle at grounds with less than perfect pitches hes going to face that same problem in Turkey as not all the pitches are good quality, Only the top sides in Turkey have great quality pitches and against those sides i would'nt expect to see Bebe starting too often anyway considering the other options at the club.However if he had gone to the championship and flopped the press would have a field day with it atleast in Turkey hes out of the spotlight and will be given a fair chance to show what he can do, Something he just did'nt get in England thanks to the press.

Lol, Nani world class? Term is used much too loosely for my liking. If Anderson had the potential to be world class, so does Jay Spearing, honestly..

He won't get much football at Besiktas, probably 5 or so starts and a few sub appearances, he's nowhere near the standard of Simao and Quaresma and never will be.

People comparing him to Quaresma/Simao, you do realise his main position is actually a striker?

Lol. Rival fans saying Nani is world class.

This is a man, who was our main attackive force in a season where we won the league, got 18 assists and 9 goals, the man was the best winger in the EPL by a country mile. But as he is a whining, diving foreigner, who likes to whinge, plus he plays for Utd. If he isnt world class, no winger in the EPL is, and that includes the 100000000000000zillion pounds man Bale.

Lol. Rival fans saying Nani is world class.

This is a man, who was our main attackive force in a season where we won the league, got 18 assists and 9 goals, the man was the best winger in the EPL by a country mile. But as he is a whining, diving foreigner, who likes to whinge, plus he plays for Utd. If he isnt world class, no winger in the EPL is, and that includes the 100000000000000zillion pounds man Bale.

Aah 1 good season makes you world class. Silly me. S'pose Maxi is in that bracket then along with Lucas and Skrtel!

Aah 1 good season makes you world class. Silly me. S'pose Maxi is in that bracket then along with Lucas and Skrtel!

If they had half the seasons Nani have had... Then Maybe..

If they had half the seasons Nani have had... Then Maybe..

Yep Maxi scored 10 and got 6 assists in just 28 games, truly world class. Along with Lucas who got player of the season and Skrtel who played every minute of every league game and was a rock at the back.

Yep Maxi scored 10 and got 6 assists in just 28 games, truly world class. Along with Lucas who got player of the season and Skrtel who played every minute of every league game and was a rock at the back.

Oh Sorry so Nani got treble the amount of assists and just one less goal..... Right, close run thing then.

Lucas didnt get player of the Season, Bale did... Nani got our player of the year, and we had a successful year, did you?

Does this all the games, Include your amazing first 6 months?

LOL this is full of trolls... Nani could get into the 1st eleven of any team in the world at this time. FACT. How can he not be one of the best wingers in the WORLD?

LOL this is full of trolls... Nani could get into the 1st eleven of any team in the world at this time. FACT. How can he not be one of the best wingers in the WORLD?

It's not hard to troll when you come up with statements like that. XD

Seriously. He wouldn't get into Barca's first team. Wouldn't get into Madrid's.

Mate somepeople let them judgement be blinded by hate.. What your gonna do.

There's a freshly-created 'World Class' thread. Go there please, youngsters.

Oh Sorry so Nani got treble the amount of assists and just one less goal..... Right, close run thing then.

Lucas didnt get player of the Season, Bale did... Nani got our player of the year, and we had a successful year, did you?

Does this all the games, Include your amazing first 6 months?

You said half the season Nani had, he weren't far behind, scored more goals than him.

Our player of the season, which he contested with Reina, who is one of the best keepers in the world. And Maxi who scored more goals than someone who is world class!

Indeed, under the media's most loved manager. Who else is world class going off this season then? Johan Elmander? Darren Bent? Is Steven Gerrard now not world class because he has only scored 4 in 21? World class is a player who has proved themselves over multiple season's, and excelled, proving he's on a different level.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

It's not hard to troll when you come up with statements like that. XD

Seriously. He wouldn't get into Barca's first team. Wouldn't get into Madrid's.

Nor would he get into Bayern Munich's.

You said half the season Nani had, he weren't far behind, scored more goals than him.

Our player of the season, which he contested with Reina, who is one of the best keepers in the world. And Maxi who scored more goals than someone who is world class!

Indeed, under the media's most loved manager. Who else is world class going off this season then? Johan Elmander? Darren Bent? Is Steven Gerrard now not world class because he has only scored 4 in 21? World class is a player who has proved themselves over multiple season's, and excelled, proving he's on a different level.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Nor would he get into Bayern Munich's.

Who's the media's most loved manager? I got confused...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back