Bebe makes loan move to Besiktas

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 4K
Status
Not open for further replies.
still tho u do watch a player play before u sign him and is CQ god, cant he be wrong?

oh please. CQ recommend a player, Fergie trusted him and brought him, it went wrong, Fergie moves on.

The manager doesnt watch every player the buy, the Coaches/ Scouts can sometimes go, I know for a fact, Fergie wont sign a keeper, Unless Eric Steele says he is good enough.

Jack, even before Bebe started reserve game he was crucified. Never seen any player getting slagged off before kicking the ball.. Fergie didn't get crucified though, but for some strange reasons, player was..

Slagged off by opposing fans rather than the media itself. The media were just shocked by the nature of the signing, besides, it's easy to criticise a player with no professional experience being signed for £7 million. I wouldn't say he's ever had bad publicity throughout the season because he hasn't really played.

eventually the criticism died down did'nt it, when United started winning games through last-minute goals etc. Media had more things to report on and then all those poor refereeing decisions and stuff...

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:40 PM ----------

I very much doubt he will get many first-team apperances to actually benefit him at Besiktas

Your first half, sounds like a very bitter, sour child, Good work there mate.

He get more then he will at Utd, and why would they pay 900,00k if they didnt want to play him.

Of course he can be wrong, but if someone has scouted 6 world stars for you and you then hear that Real Madrid want this kid too - surely it's worth the gamble.

Obviously it hasn't paid off - but not everything always does.

So if you watch a player you can't go wrong? Give it a rest mate.. No one said CQ is god or anything remotely close to that. CQ recommended few excellent players in the past and Fergie took a gamble by signing him just by going with CQ words..

dont want to take this 2 far... but not watching a player before paying 6m for him is a really bad decision, any manager whichever level he manages go and and has a look at the player with his own eyes before signing him even if his best scout had recommended the player, ask any manager in the world and he will tell u the same thing, eh atleast watches the player on video

btw CQ has scouted 6 world stars?

other than Ronaldo, I dont think Anderson or the Da Silva Twins are world stars neither is Nani

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Your first half, sounds like a very bitter, sour child, Good work there mate.

He get more then he will at Utd, and why would they pay 900,00k if they didnt want to play him.

nah I was just saying that criticism died down, when did i ever say United were poor in the league or refused to win the league, some very debatable decisions went Chelsea way 2... if u see the United thread, I have always praised Uniteds fighting spirit, determination this season

In reference to your second statement, because Simao and Quaresma>Bebe

dont want to take this 2 far... but not watching a player before paying 6m for him is a really bad decision, any manager whichever level he manages go and and has a look at the player with his own eyes before signing him even if his best scout had recommended the player, ask any manager in the world and he will tell u the same thing, eh atleast watches the player on video

other than Ronaldo, I dont think Anderson or the Da Silva Twins are world stars neither is Nani

Ronaldo, Nani is World Class or very near to it. Anderson and Da Twins definitely have potential to be without a doubt.

Oh please mate, He needs to develop his dribbling skills, his touch, His ability to pass players, everyone knows it is easier to do these on better pitches, So why not go to a better standard of faciliities, He can gain confidence, improve as a player at a club with better training facillities then championship clubs. whilst getting more first team games then he would at Utd.

But even if he is as poor as many of us think, who's to say he will be playing regular football at Besiktas? Yes the facilities are better than they would be at a Championship club, but that's no substitute for guaranteed playing time. Whilst I admit it could be a good move, I have my reservations that he'll actually play enough for the loan move to prove beneficial.

Ronaldo, Nani is World Class or very near to it. Anderson and Da Twins definitely have potential to be without a doubt.

Wow, the term world class is banded about very loosely nowadays.

So they payed 900K just for Bebe's turkey Luxurious trip? Simao and Quareshma wont be playing 100% games. He is way down the pecking order at United and at Besiktas he will be atleast regular sub..

I know Nani likes to think he is 'one of the best in the world'... then why are rumours floating around that u want to sell him

If Anderson has the potential to be world-class, i dont see why he is not heading off to play in the summer tournament, Copa America... I am sure Brazil would like to have a future superstar in their midfield

---------- Post added at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

nah I was just saying that criticism died down, when did i ever say United were poor in the league or refused to win the league, some very debatable decisions went Chelsea way 2... if u see the United thread, I have always praised Uniteds fighting spirit, determination this season

6 starts-- Ronaldo, Nani( Player of the year for us, top assists in the league), Anderson( Has the potential), Rafael + Fabio ( But 19 and already starting for us, not looking out of place, the future is these two without a doubt)

"when United started winning games through last-minute goals etc. Media had more things to report on and then all those poor refereeing decisions and stuff..."

Complaining about last minute goals, poor ref decision. Bitter to me.

So they payed 900K just for Bebe's turkey Luxurious trip? Simao and Quareshma wont be playing 100% games. He is way down the pecking order at United and at Besiktas he will be atleast regular sub..

course i never said he will be rotting in the reserves did i, I just said his playing time will be limited

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

6 starts-- Ronaldo, Nani( Player of the year for us, top assists in the league), Anderson( Has the potential), Rafael + Fabio ( But 19 and already starting for us, not looking out of place, the future is these two without a doubt)

"when United started winning games through last-minute goals etc. Media had more things to report on and then all those poor refereeing decisions and stuff..."

Complaining about last minute goals, poor ref decision. Bitter to me.

i never complained?.... everyone in the league had refereeing decisions going against thema and going with them

I know Nani likes to think he is 'one of the best in the world'... then why are rumours floating around that u want to sell him

If Anderson has the potential to be world-class, i dont see why he is not heading off to play in the summer tournament, Copa America... I am sure Brazil would like to have a future superstar in their midfield

Key word in that sentence is RUMOURS.
Weren't there rumours that you were selling Drogba this season - despite the fact people seem to think he's the best striker in the world on his day...

We asked for Anderson not to be included in the tournament so that he'd be able to have a full pre-season with the club for the first time since he joined 5 years ago. Da Twins are being kept out by Dani Alves, Maicon, Marcelo and Michel Bastos.

Rumors? The rumors that said Drogba will heading out for 4 seasons in a row? Well you can believe rumors and be happy that Nani is heading out..

course i never said he will be rotting in the reserves did i, I just said his playing time will be limited

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

i never complained?.... everyone in the league had refereeing decisions going against thema and going with them

You fail to get the point everytime. He will get more game time at Besiktas than at United..

But even if he is as poor as many of us think, who's to say he will be playing regular football at Besiktas? Yes the facilities are better than they would be at a Championship club, but that's no substitute for guaranteed playing time. Whilst I admit it could be a good move, I have my reservations that he'll actually play enough for the loan move to prove beneficial.

Wow, the term world class is banded about very loosely nowadays.

Why pay a Million euros then not play him at all though, they have no option to buy him, so it would be pointless of them otherwise.

Nani is world class, as much as you may hate him. He got 18 assists and 9 goals from Right wing last season, thats highest in combined.

The twins are brilliant, and at 19, they will be world class.

I would say Nani is world class, he plays for Portugal, one of the better teams in the world. He is recognized world wide for his ability and made more goals than any other player in the prem. If he isn't world class few wingers int he world are.

As for Bebe, good for him. Will get some playing time and can only improve.

Then for the haters, so your team never signed a player that looked poor or not upto standard. Hows Konchesky(sp?), Joe Cole etc. doing for ya?

Why pay a Million euros then not play him at all though, they have no option to buy him, so it would be pointless of them otherwise.

Nani is world class, as much as you may hate him. He got 18 assists and 9 goals from Right wing last season, thats highest in combined.

The twins are brilliant, and at 19, they will be world class.

Squad depth, but ahead of Quaresma/Simao I can't see him playing a lot.

Nani is a very good player, but if he is so world class why are there so many rumours (I know, yes rumours - Doesn't mean to say they aren't true though) that United could be ready to cash in on him?

Anderson, I wouldn't say is world class. And honestly don't think he will be.

The twins, I agree they have the potential to be world class. But potential and something definitely happening are two very different things.

Hows Konchesky(sp?), Joe Cole etc. doing for ya?

Poor, very poor. Which is why we're trying to get rid.

Next.

Squad depth, but ahead of Quaresma/Simao I can't see him playing a lot.

Nani is a very good player, but if he is so world class why are there so many rumours (I know, yes rumours - Doesn't mean to say they aren't true though) that United could be ready to cash in on him?

Anderson, I wouldn't say is world class. And honestly don't think he will be.

The twins, I agree they have the potential to be world class. But potential and something definitely happening are two very different things.

Nani is his attidude rather then his ability. Lets be honest here, he certainly is good enough, but maybe he doesnt put in the shift he should.

Anderson can be, I dont know if he will be, but i think he'll be a very good player for utd in the future.

Just caught the start of this convo really and i would like to point out as a person who hates Man Utd the reason no one will slag Fergie off if he makes a terrible loss on this transfer is because believe it or not he has done some pretty good stuff. Every manager makes bad signing simple as that and Fergies bad signings up against the success he has had at Utd is not even worth comparing.

Good move for Bebe, didn't try to carve his way into the United first team by staying - good decision considering he won't make it (IMO of course, I can only speak from my own viewpoint).

PS: Nani World Class or near to World Class? LOLOLOLOLOL

Ehhh... Nani isn't world class.

Good move for Bébé, hopefully he can get some playing time at Besiktas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back