@RTvD

Can you edit the future transfer and have them move to a random club in a future date and then it should balance itself out??

What about taking control of the clubs there are at now, and releasing them? Or take control of a really low level club, give that club a high budget and buy all 3, then release them?

What about taking control of the clubs there are at now, and releasing them? Or take control of a really low level club, give that club a high budget and buy all 3, then release them?
I'm afraid I've already tried all that :(

Why can't you release or buy the players as a manager?
When I try to place an 80m bid on a player, it says: [club] feels the offer for [player] isn't acceptable.
When I try to release the players, there isn't a 'mutual termination' option, and when I 'set for release' just nothing happens.

When I try to place an 80m bid on a player, it says: [club] feels the offer for [player] isn't acceptable.
When I try to release the players, there isn't a 'mutual termination' option, and when I 'set for release' just nothing happens.

Negotiate a new contract and add a release fee?

****, that really is a mind-twister. How about becoming the manager of the clubs they're supposed to transfer to, and use the "buy now" option? Starting to run out of ideas here.

Here's the save, for if someone has an idea on how to fix this. The affected players are Akash Sky, Adlet Beisenov, and Will Thompson.
BaL 1aug2015

Can you insert new players into the game? Maybe just copy their current information and attributes and just have them use a different name and leave the players who are "stuck" behind until there IS a fix?

Can you insert new players into the game? Maybe just copy their current information and attributes and just have them use a different name and leave the players who are "stuck" behind until there IS a fix?
I could do that, with the only downside being that their playing history will be gone. But if they don't mind, I'm happy to do it.

You can keep their point totals and keep their players first season(s) history and just tack it(for this forum) on to their new players stats/points.

Next update later this evening!
(and 10000 views already, woohoo! :) )

Last edited:
kqny.png

SEASON 3

JUNE 2015
View attachment 456908
JULY 2015
View attachment 456907
AUGUST 2015
View attachment 456906
SEPTEMBER 2015
View attachment 456905
OCTOBER 2015
View attachment 456904
NOVEMBER 2015
View attachment 456903
TOP 5 TRANSFERS JUNE-NOVEMBER 2015
View attachment 456902

God dammit, new contract at Barcelona. I'm never going to get match-experience :'(
But still hoping to get tutored by Messi ;)

.. and still - great work, mate!

Still no update on my player =/ Guess he is struggling in the championship lol.

slow starting but u-19 dream team! happy with that :D