Bit of a quiet few months for my player, and dissapointed to be back in the reserves - even if I did score a hattrick.

AS Roma contract and some awards Nice !!!
Hope Roma haven't been relegated yet ;)

I signed a new contract with norwich? Ffs lol. I think I have spec'd him badly :/

Lol am I dumb? Rejected two offers from PSG and Barcelona, and then moved to Ternana

Wow, rejecting a new contract offer from Chelsea. This is getting interesting!

A lot of people rejected contract offers, including me. Maybe we're getting cocky already.

5th place, pretty far off the top as far as points are concerned, but I'm playing matches and will hopefully continue to do so. Looking forward to seeing where I end up after rejecting the contract offer from Udinese. Would prefer to play for a small team in a big league.

Really like this post. At any time will new players be brought in? Or are you just sticking with the already created players.
Anyways, keep it up, I love it!

i'm playing a lot in the MLS but I rejected a new contract , hopefully that means that a european club wants me.

Quite happy with my 4th place - Hopefully score a few premier league goals and stop them being relegated again

kqny.png

SEASON 4
THE PLAYERS​ | PART 1 | PART 2 | CLUB RESULTS | LEADERBOARD

Last edited:
I've had little progress at Man Utd since last season but it's pleasing to see I've made my debut now despite it being in the cup, hopefully next season will be the one that gets me into the starting 11...

Good to see I'm getting some First Team games at Arsenal, despite a couple of injuries.

Finishing 16, Composure 17, and very good pace and agility. Good to see I'm improving, but a little disappointing that my technique is still at 15.

Hopefully I'll get a new contract/club before my current contract runs out in a year.

I think we're all at the age now where I'd be disappointed to see players who aren't getting regular game time. I hope I get a loan deal if I don't break into the first team on a regular basis.

Last edited:
Norwegian young player of the year and signed for Bayern M?nchen! :D