kqny.png

We've reached season 10!
Because of this, and the christmas holidays, I was thinking of doing some sort of season 10 special. this means longer, month to month, and more detailed updates in which I may also include a daily quiz and random/funny/awesome facts of things that happened in these 10 years. Also feel free to ask me any questions about a competition, cup or even player!

Going into my 10th year at Juventus.... hope I get a testimonial! xD

kqny.png

Season 10: 2022-2023
The Players

1 June 2022,
Like every season, lets take a look at the players!

A-G
View attachment 442908View attachment 442907View attachment 442906View attachment 442905View attachment 442904View attachment 442903View attachment 442902View attachment 442901View attachment 442900

H-N
View attachment 442899View attachment 442898View attachment 442897View attachment 442896View attachment 442895View attachment 442894View attachment 442893View attachment 442892View attachment 442891

O-Z
View attachment 442890View attachment 442889View attachment 442888View attachment 442887View attachment 442886View attachment 442885View attachment 442884View attachment 442883View attachment 442882View attachment 442881View attachment 442880View attachment 442879

The best player of last season has to be Harry Cozens of Manchester City, scoring an incredible 40 goals in 56 games. He is followed by Arsenal's Michael Wilson (29 goals), and Tottenham's Matthew Bandura (27 goals). Adlet Beisenov was the most consistent player of last season, with an average rating of 7,40 in 24 games played.

We could say that Harry Cozens is the best player of all 30, as he is also the highest valued player and the highest earner. All other four highest valued players aren't in the top 5 of highest earnest though. Instead Bornexplorer, the best payed player at AS Monaco, is second on the list of highest earners with a salary of 160.000 pounds a week and an appearance fee of 32.500 pounds.
View attachment 442878
After 9 seasons, most players are now playing at a top club, challenging for trophies every year. Michael Wilson, playing at Arsenal, is in the lead for right now, having won 15 trophies. Demba Bastholm and Sebi Crusho are a bit behind, both having won 12 trophies in their career. Not in this list is Michael Harris, who is the only player who has won the Europa League, Champions League and UEFA Super Cup.
View attachment 442876
Some players are alone at their club, others have the opportunity to team up with another wonderkid and form a deadly strikeforce. And at last there are unlucky players, who have to much competition at their club and hardly get any playing time. Lets take a look at who is playing where.
View attachment 442874
Five strikers at Tottenham with only room for two in the starting line can't be any good. Scott Trowers and Joe Moss seem to be the victims, hardly playing any games which staggers their development as a player. Is it time for these two to leave as quick as possible, or should they patiently wait? Elsewhere, Leverkusen's Daniel Murley is wanted by Borussia Dortmund and Inter Milan, and may be on his way out of Leverkusen after 3 years.

Question of the day:
Cristiano Ronaldo, still playing, left Real Madrid on a free transfer in 2020. To which club did he go?
Comment below!

Very jealous of my tottenham teammates and of course Harry Cozens! Leave as quick as possible is my choice!
My guess is Man Utd?

Benfica or Sporting Lisbon (I'am not sure if he has a preferance NOT to play at benfica)

I've been at Tottenham the longest, but have played the 2nd least amount of games :(

And I am going for Ronaldo to Man City

Amazing update mate! hats off to you. It does seem to be a fairly even split between myself, harris and bandura for playing time at spurs, however im still incredibly jealous of harris's england record!

Ronaldo to QPR ;)

I love this new information. It's brought up a lot of points I didn't even realise like the trophies won per player. I'd love to be getting more games for the club though, it seems I'm pretty much 3rd choice at Spurs now. Not that I want to leave, we have the strikeforce to win trophies surely. As for my England record, bring on the world cup!

Ronaldo to Sunderland.

The new information is awesome, really surprised I've won 15 trophies! And, with my Scotland record, I'd say "bring on the World Cup" but... it's Scotland.

Aaaaaand... Ronaldo to Real Betis.

Liking it! 2nd highest earner ain't bad, I'll take that with the League's Top Goalscorer!
Need to break into that PSG team!!! Absolute domination for the whole game i think.

Ronaldo to Benfica or CP Sporting.

I have literally just gone through every page. Kudos to you for doing this RTvD. Disappointed I couldn't be involved myself. I think I might have to start one with my mates over a Facebook group or something as I can't help but think I am missing out!

kqny.png

Season 10: 2022-2023
World Cup, part 1

4 June 2022,
Before the world cup starts, the annual European awards are announced. The Best Player of Europe this year is Kazuo Kogure from Japan. He had an amazing season at AS Roma, playing 53 games, scoring 22 goals, giving 14 assists, and an average rating of 7,88. The European Golden Shoe goes to Harry Cozens, who has scored 28 league goals for Manchester City last season. The 2nd and 3rd place go to Michael Wilson and Bornexplorer, who have both scored 22 league goals.
View attachment 442432
10 June 2022,
It's time for the FIFA World Cup of 2022, hosted in Qatar! 32 countries will be challenging to win the most prestigious trophy in the world of football. 12 of our players were called up for this World Cup to lead their team to glory.
View attachment 442430
Harry Cozens personally shot his team to the World Cup by scoring 17 goals in the Asian qualifiers. So did Michael Harris and Nemanja Markovic, both scoring 8 goals in the European qualifiers. Ryan Kimbrell and Ricardo Peraza led the rankings in the North American qualifiers, scoring 14 and 13 goals for their country.

The group draw was already in December of last year, lets have a look at the highlights.
View attachment 442429
In pot 1 is Qatar, the host for this World Cup, together with the highest ranked countries from around the world. The favorites to win this World Cup are Spain, Brazil, and Italy. Spain has won the previous World Cup, and will be trying to defend their title. Brazil is number one on the world rankings right now, and has won the Confederations Cup last year. Italy was runner up in the previous World Cup, losing to Spain, but they did win the European Championship two years later by beating, guess who, Spain.

Here goes the group draw!
View attachment 442428View attachment 442427View attachment 442426View attachment 442425View attachment 442424View attachment 442423View attachment 442422View attachment 442421

Is there a group of death? Will your country make it through to the second round? Find out next time...

Question of the day:
Yesterday I asked you to which club Cristiano Ronaldo went. FMrize and bornexplorer88 almost had it right by saying he went to Benfica or Sporting. but the answer is FC Porto!
View attachment 442414

Today's question: Lionel Messi is now 34 years old and is still playing at Barcelona. But how high is his value?

Last edited:
I think those groups look very well balanced. It looks like England have a good chance at getting through to the knockout stage. I think Messi could probably be around 12 million pound. I can still imagine him getting a few goals and on a high wage.

Ronaldo to PORTO ?! He should have a preferance not to play there as he actully is a god for sporting fans .... that will never happen in real life .. there is more chance for messi to play at leyton orient then ronaldo at porto ...
Kinda ****** I didnt get a call-up for the world cup , really thought moving to milan would help me... **** u scolari.
I guess messi is worth 1.3m as he is 34 wich is very old , and his wages (Even though u didnt ask) would probably be around 250k...

Ronaldo`s dribbling "10" ??? No matter he`s 37 ... come oooon SI !!! 10 ?????????

Name Dan Still

Date of Birth(day/month): 30/12

City of Birth: Chelmsford

Nation: English

Languages(max.3): English spanish Italian

Height(centimetres): 178

Weight(kilograms):67

Best mental attributes(2)(no determination): Creativity, Off the Ball

Best physical attributes(2)(no natural fitness): pace , strength

Best technical attributes(2): Passing, Dribbling

Strongest foot(right/left): Right

Preferred moves(max.2):Runs with ball often, Tries Killer Balls Often

Order from high to low(ambition,loyalty,professionalism): Ambition,Professionalism,Loyalty

Favoured clubs(max.2): West Ham, Benfica

Disliked clubs(max.2): Tottenham, Porto