Andreas Naterr, Conordinho, Spanish Dave

I don't know why there are such drastic differences, everyone was created exactly the same way

May I see one of my manager? Silver Scorpions

Thanks!

Just 2 wins out of 7....with Suarez on my team!
Could I get a screenshot of my manager please? (Victory United)

Yo mate show can you plz show us SS of all managers ?

4 wins, 4 losses. 13 for, 13 against..... My team seems to like getting similar numbers!

What my team (Claymatts) in a really good striker!! Even though we scored the most goals in the league, I still need to finish of games. Maybe I can poach Suarez from Victory United ;)

What my team (Claymatts) in a really good striker!! Even though we scored the most goals in the league, I still need to finish of games. Maybe I can poach Suarez from Victory United ;)

I've got 6 frigging strikers haha. Season will collapse with a few injuries

10th with three wins, three loses and two draws?
It could be worse. Also I'm scoring now!

Would like to see my manager also, if possible (Allan Pikkpoiss - Club: JK Tartu)

Keep dreaming, mate.....Suarez is going nowhere!!!

So do we only get finances at the end of the season based on final points? Or will we have money come January depending on how we are doing?

Sorry boys, it's been a hectic few days, I've not been able to get near the computer. I'll try get an update up as soon as I can.

As for finances, everyone was given an initial ?50million, but ?0 transfer budget, and I disabled first window budgets. Theortically, the boards might decide to be lenient at January and splash the cash. As for other income, it's gained every game, ie for every win, your team is awarded ?3million, ?1million for every draw. This way it's relative to points, but saves having to wait till the end of the season and is frankly just much less complicated for me.

Sorry boys, it's been a hectic few days, I've not been able to get near the computer. I'll try get an update up as soon as I can.

As for finances, everyone was given an initial ?50million, but ?0 transfer budget, and I disabled first window budgets. Theortically, the boards might decide to be lenient at January and splash the cash. As for other income, it's gained every game, ie for every win, your team is awarded ?3million, ?1million for every draw. This way it's relative to points, but saves having to wait till the end of the season and is frankly just much less complicated for me.

Ah I see, so we should hope our boards are lenient haha. I assume thats random? I'm glad this thread isn't dead, was hoping for an update soon. I wanted to post but I didn't want to bump a dead thread if you had abandoned it. Looking forward to the update