Well, we've won 1 match in the league so far...
But we also won in the cup, wich is nice, so we have that going for us!

3 played, 3 draws for Ajax Treesdown. At least we have consistency going for us.

Predicted bottom, currently top half. Nice start, but obviously still early.

I didn't appear in the cup, did I have a bye or something?

Anyone that didn't appear in the first round has a bye to the second round. Game decides who gets these, I think it'll change every season.

too many draws.....
oh well, at least i'm through to the 2nd round!

4 games, 3 wins, 1 loss + a win in cup - my team is doing great, although **** you SQUABERS for giving me a loss!!

4 games, 4 Wins, top of the table!...My squad was pretty average considering some of the superstars some teams got!

Not complaining though!! Mooonnn Belfast Giants!!!

Woo Manager of the month! Cheers :D

wow predicted 8 with ozil and neymar on my squad .. and I'am 1 spot before the bottom .... that's awful

4 games 4 wins for the mighty Clays! Unfortunately out of the cup but that lets us focus on the league!

Great to see the start of the season, looking forward to the rest :) **** team but placed in the middle , ok :)

Got smashed first game and now third isn't too bad! God help me if my keeper gets injured as he is the only one I have!

Yes Wackass Crew with a very decent start in the league so far :D.

If it's not too much trouble, could I or we get a screenshot of our manager profiles?

Cheers Lowreh, looking forward to future updates :)

Yes Wackass Crew with a very decent start in the league so far :D.

If it's not too much trouble, could I or we get a screenshot of our manager profiles?

Cheers Lowreh, looking forward to future updates :)

I'll PM it mate, I can't really be bothered doing 24 at once :p anyone else wanting one either say here or drop me a PM, I'll be happy to oblige.

EDIT: Apparently I can't PM it. Uploads to here then.

I'll look to have another update tonight after the Scotland/Wales/England games, where I'll hopefully be 60 quid richer ;)

Last edited:
I'd love to see my manager for the Terminators if you don't mind

September update! Weeks 5 to 8;

Review: Belfast Giants continue impressive domination in the league, and now stand as the only unbeaten team. Claymatts hold on to second place, with the top two starting to pull away from the rest of the pack at this early stage in the season. That aside, only 8 points seperate 3rd place from last, so there is still everything to play for.

Walter (Belfast Giants), Luis Suarez (Victory United), Alan (Silver Scorpions) and Matri (Los Leones) all lead the scoring charts with 5 apiece, while Cofie (Belfast Giants) and Andrea Pirlo (Silver Scorpions) share the assist chart, also with 5 each. Pirlo looks to be the form player this month, inspiring his team to 3 wins and 2 draws in an unbeaten September for the Silver Scorpions.

The only transfer news of the month involves the season long loan of Benito Raman (Padova Bumblebees) to Oostende.

My main concern this month is the amount of managers who's jobs are becoming insecure. I thought I could avoid premature sackings by giving everyone ?50k/week contracts until 2020, but apparently not. Ideally no one will get sacked, but if the worst should happen, we'll still follow your career and see how you get on at other clubs ;)

And, just to round off, Manager of the Month goes again to Matt Smith, for another string of impressive results from the team predicted to finish 15th.