Am I the only team with about 20 strikers then haha

I have 1 GK (kind of ironic as I chose the option 'will not use sub keeper'. dont even get a choice now!) , 2 cb, 1 RWB, 1 LWB, so any injuries to defense and i'm knackered

and the other end of the field 6 full strikers and 3 more that are AMC/ST haha

Well I think I chose 4-4-2 so It'l have to be like this I guess

--------------Johnson--------------

Berry-----Geromel---Silva------Mackiewicz

Kalou-----Kaka------Strootman---Wildschut

----------Lukaku---Diouf-----------

At a guess as I don't even know half of the players!

Last edited:
And finally, just so there's no shouts of shenanigans, this shall be my motley crew.

To be gifted with Boateng then brought crashing back to Earth with Bendtner. Swings and roundabouts.

Okay, everything is set to go, so I'll explain a few things about the league;

Prize money is accumulated during the season, not at the end, and is based upon performance, so ?1million is given for each point earned, ie:

A win will grant ?3million, a draw will give ?1million, and there will be nothing given for losses

There is also a cup (simple knockout format), with similar proze money;

Winner of each round given ?3million, loser gets nothing
Final winner given ?13million, which amounts to ?25million overall, final loser given nothing (they will keep winnings until that point)

Every team has an U21 team, which will compete in an U21 league

There are also Player, Team and Manager of the Season awards, as well as top goalscorer and most assists.
These will not be applied to cup games, for which there will only be Player of the Cup, top scorer and most assists.

Top team qualifies for the Champions League Second Qualifying Round
Teams 2-4 qualify for the Europa League First Qualifying Round

Last edited:
Right gentlemen, the time is upon us. I have holiday'd to the first game of the season, so here is the first update; the pre-season report.

The bookies see the league finishing like this;

1. Victory United
2. The Terminators
3. Lillestrom FORAS
4. Leeds City AFC
5. Padova Bumblebees
6. Uttoxeter Town
7. Dyslexia Ctiy
8. Cheapless Spenders
9. Claymatts FC
10. FC Plough
11. Silver Scorpions
12. AFC Willows
13. Larky Globetrotters
14. Wackass Crew
15. Belfast Giants
16. QA Fun Squad
17. Manchester Rovers
18. JK Tartu
19. Barcelona Lions
20. Squab Fc
21. Edinburgh Eagles
22. Snowboarders FC
23. Ajax Trees-Down
24. Shakhtar Senseless
25. Slough Town

But then, what do the bookies know ;)

Frankly, pre-season was not kind to anyone. Very few teams escaped without injuries (too many for me to bother listing), but there were a few loan deals. Mostly outward ones;

Sebastien Scherer (Free) > Leeds AFC
Lucas Digne (PSG) > Terminators (Season loan)
Kassim Abdallah (Marseille) > Squab Fc (Season loan)
William Gros (Leeds AFC) > Clermont Foot (Season loan)
Jody Lukoki (Slough Town) > Helmond Sport (Season loan)
Ben Gibson (Dyslexia Ctiy) > Inverness CT (Season loan)
Matteo Politano (Leeds AFC) > Carpi (Season loan)
Cristiano Piccini (Slough Town) > Cesena (Season loan)
Nicolai Brock-Madsen (FC Plough) > AGF (Season loan)
Mana Dembele (Victory United) > AJ Auxerre (Season loan)
Paul Downing (Uttoxeter Town FC) > St Mirren
Jack Grealish (Wackass Crew) > Stade de Reims

And, just for extra tension, here are the opening day fixtures

Predicted second?? Awesome! Hope we live up to it

What happens if our managers get sacked??

Well working my way from the bottom it seems xD. At least I can't do worse than expectations, no matter how badly things go.

why am i even predicted to end up as champions? i know i wouldn't be betting on myself.....

Facing the team predicted to finish last...... i might have a chance

I'm in 18th place and playing 3rd place, nice, easy win for me, haha lol

typical me and my friend both get a team and its the opening game.

I think my team is the only one not to play on opening day:( also I would be very happy with 5th!!

So, to the end of August, we've managed 4 gameweeks and 1 round of the cup. Attachments below for result breakdown and league table.

REVIEW: Belfast Giants and Claymatts F.C are proving the teams to beat so far, despite both teams crashing out the cup in the first round (NB, all teams not in the cup first round had a bye to the next round, draw to be shown at a later date).

No more transfers to report, though a lot of teams are suffering a lot of injuries, Silver Scorpions holding the current record with 7. Only Barcelona Lions remain injury free.

Stefanos Athanasiadis leads the way in the scoring charts so far, netting 4 in 4 league appearances, driving his team beyond early season predictions into second place. Elsewhere, Isaac Cofie (Belfast Giants) leads the assist chart, with 4 in 4, and, despite a lower average rating than JK Tartu's keeper Dani Aranzubia, Mateo Kovacic of the Wackass Crew holds an impressive 3 from 3 Man of the Match awards.

Manager of the Month (chosen by me because I forgot to implement it into the database): Matt Smith (Belfast Giants)

Left to right: Week 1 results, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Cup 1st round