Become A Player : Are you a legend in the making?

Always smashing assists for Italy U21s, when will I play for the full team!? 7.92 average rating in 10 games, give me a full team chance ;)

7.34 average rating for Schalke is very decent too!

if u mean L'pool then they have Marc Bartra, De Vrij (a good defender) , Sakho and Carl Annesse who is an amazing regen

**** =/ Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to break the team at Liverpool then :( Shame really!

END OF MAY 2020:

GK- Tomos Israel had a really bad season for barca and fans were demanding him to be dropped as he played 10 games and conceded a whopping 18 goals with just 2 Clean Sheets with a 6.39 rating

DR- Christopher Keane was loaned to Celtic and played 13 matches there with a goal and 2 assists with a rating of 6.72 as Celtic won the Scottish Championship with a 9 point lead over Rangers ........ he also played 18 matches for L'pool before being loaned out with an assist and a 6.5 rating also L'pool had a good season too as they lost in the Final of UCL and won the Capitol One Cup........ but he is putting a lot of weight as he now weighs 106 kg which is not good for a Full Back

DL- Lachlan Waddell continued to impress and became a regular for Chelsea immediately as he played 57 matches (including 11 in the UCL) for them with 6 assists and 7 MOTM with a 7.36 rating making 2 TOTW appearances and winning the POTM thrice as they lost in the Semis of UCL to L'pool .......... he also played 6 times for Scotland in their Euro Qualifying with a 7.07 rating as they topped their Qualifying group

DL- Conordinho finally established himself in the City First Team playing 26 matches with 2 assists and a 6.67 rating with a TOTW as City lost to L'pool in the Capitol One Cup Final ........ he also played 9 times for U21 with a goal and 3 assists with a 6.89 rating

DC- Scott Trowers played 25 matches for Arsenal with a 6.85 rating....... the new manager is Steve Mclaren and he seems to be giving him some chances

DC- Daniel Murley played 43 times for Rangers (his loan club) with 2 assists and a 6.73 rating with 2 TOTW appearances as they won the Scottish League Cup

WBR- Joe Williams also had a good season as he played 41 times for Schalke with a goal and 7 assists with 2 MOTM and a 7.38 rating with 2 TOTW appearances

WBL- Alejandro Perna still hasn't established himself in the PSG first team , playing just 8 with with a 6.57 but he is making the most of the training facilities as his attributes have improved a lot as PSG won the Europa League

DM- Josh Middleton played 16 times for his loan club with a goal and and a 6.38 rating but he was also out for 4 weeks with broken ribs

MR- Thomas Hornsletten played 40 times for his loan club with 4 goals and 7 assists with 2 MOTM with a 6.78 rating with a POTM award

ML- Matt Smith played 33 times for Everton with 9 goals and 4 assists with 3 MOTM and a 7.07 rating with 3 TOTW appearances and a POTM award ....... he was also retrained to AML position

MC- John Cruddas finally played some first team football as he played 28 times for Spurs ( including 15 from the bench) with a goal and an assist with a 6.66 rating...... he also played 10 times for Spurs U21 with 2 goals and 3 assists with 2 MOTM and a 7.03 rating

MC- Ricardinho also finally got some first team action as he played 16 times for City with 2 assists with a 6.42 rating....... he also played 15 times for U21 with a goal and 4 assists with a 6.87 rating

AMR- Hans Christina Pederson is also putting a lot weight which is not good for a winger although he played 35 times for his loan club with 2 goals and 4 assists with a 6.72 rating....... his int'l record is same as the last update

AML- Samuel Smith as i already said he was retrained to ML and played a lot of matches in that position for his loan club ....... in total he played 43 matches with just 3 assits and a 6.76 rating with a TOTW appearance

AMC- Billy Bryant played a 39 times for his loan club Celtic with 6 goals and 5 assists with 3 MOTM and a 7.16 rating with 3 TOTW appearances........ he seems to be notorious as he collected 10 Yellows in his time there

ST- Andreas Naterr had an amazing season with the Arsenal U21 playing 18 times and scoring 14 as well as assisting 2 with 5 MOTM and a 7.22 rating........ but he still had a poor season for the first team, playing 23 times and scoring just 2 with a 6.66 rating...... but he has an excuse as 15 of those 23 matches were from the bench as he spent only 890 minutes in the pitch

END OF MAY 2020:

AMR- Hans Christina Pederson is also putting a lot weight which is not good for a winger although he played 35 times for his loan club with 2 goals and 4 assists with a 6.72 rating....... his int'l record is same as the last update

****, I'm getting fat!

Matt Smith, 16 Acceleration and 17 Crossing!! Looking good!
Also 9 goals and 3 assists out on the wing for Everton!! :D

Looking a well rounded player now, always getting well over 7average ratings each season. 20 million value too :O

How have Schalke been doing?

Last edited:
Looking a well rounded player now, always getting well over 7average ratings each season. 20 million value too :O

How have Schalke been doing?

Schalke finished 3rd in the Bundesliga and lost in the semis of German Cup to Bayern

Waddell looking very tidy for Chelsea too, shame we don't both play for the same national team, that would be a formidable test for the opposition wingers

Transfer and Euro news:

GK- Tomos Israel could only make the spain U21 for Euros and he was pretty poor in that too, playing 3 and conceding 8 with a 7 rating

DL- Lachlan Waddell was a regular for Scotland and played 4 matches in Euros with an assist and a MOTM with a 7.68 rating......... he also had a massive hand in their qualifying as he played 6 with a MOTM and a 7.07 rating........ but unfortunately for him Scotland were knocked out in the second round by Ireland

WBR- Joe Williams had a gr8 euro campaign as he was in the dream team as he played 5 matches for Italy with an assist , a MOTM and a rating of 7.38 as Italy were defeated in the Quarters by eventual winners Spain

DM- Josh Middleton played 3 matches for Eng U21 in Euro U21 with a 6.8 rating

MR- Thomas Hornsletten is loaned to Hearts and made his debut there with an assist and a 7.9 rating

ML- Matt Smith played 8 times for Belgium in the Olympics with a 7.05 rating

AMR- Hans Christian Pederson is recently transferred to HSV for just 1.1 million ...... he also played 3 matches for Denmark in the Euros with a 6.53 rating while he also played 4 times for Denmark in their Euro Qualifying with a goal and 3 assists with a 7.43 rating

View attachment 414881

the others who haven't been mentioned have not played in the Euros and have no transfer news regarding them

Full Italy First team, where its U21 i have mentioned it u r a starter now for Italy mate, maybe the next maldini ;)

Nice! I'm pretty impressed I kept out the likes of De Sciglio etc as he is class too!

Finally get my full team chance and end up in the dream team! Even though we didn't win, I can't really complain!

Only 1.1 mil! Hopefully HSV made a bargain deal ;) How well have they been doing so far?
Glad to see I'm still playing for the national team!

Only 1.1 mil! Hopefully HSV made a bargain deal ;) How well have they been doing so far?
Glad to see I'm still playing for the national team!

May turn out to be a bargain for them mate!

And yes Peanuts, would love to team up for Chelsea as it looks like they're a bit better than Schalke but we're not doing badly at all so far and I'm getting a lot of games :)