Benfica-Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
:pTorres. what was that, ryan is he **** now

Yeah sell that Torres guy, rubbish :p

Ugh ffs another penalty...

clearly hit the hand but again, rather soft i think

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM ----------

:pTorres. what was that, ryan is he **** now

deffo mate ;) lol

Another penalty for benfica. This one looked a bit more like a penalty.

Two well taken penalties by cardozo.

2nd pen is a def pen....... u raise your hands ur asking for trouble suprised the ref didn't give it before his assistant did

Now its 10 against 13 (2 officials against us)
We will win at Anfield and we have an away goal (H)
But the Torres miss looks worse now

that was a penalty. extra official worked well there. when the hand is raised like that. it will always be a pen

Yay, Torres is injured. 2-1 down. Harsh penalties.6th place. No left back.

Both penalties were penalties to be fair. First was a foul, yeh the guy looked for it but it was a penalty, he fouled him.

That was also a penalty, it was handball....maybe he couldn't help it - when you slide your arms go anywhere - but again, definately a penalty.

Yay, Torres is injured. 2-1 down. Harsh penalties.6th place. No left back.

Take a chrome to your own dome and hommie yourself ie Kill your self for such negativity
(Sarcasm or not)

Yeah as much as I think this referee has been poor the penalties were correct.

Though, 2-1 isn't a horrendous result for an away leg, obviously don't want them getting anything else.

When you slide like that,you can't control.Seen much much worse not given though.

sorry, cardozo's wank! he's took his penalties well but other than that; missed 5 or 6 clear chances.
the torres chance, i thought torres would've took it closer to goal, but he shot. He looked like he was moving awkwardly imo. He's also been kicked off the park all night :/

ever since the sending off, the refs give everything to benfica.

Eurgh i hate Gerrard taking cornors or basically crossing.He's terrible at it.Then again,he's been terrible all season.

Eurgh i hate Gerrard taking cornors or basically crossing.He's terrible at it.Then again,he's been terrible all season.

your really quite the pessimist aren;t you? :/
he hasn't been brilliant but then by no means has anyone else. Kuyt i think's been useless on the right tonight, and insua. i don't even need to say anything about insua.

Status
Not open for further replies.