Benfica vs Manchester United

He chosen the right team for the game, that 5 man midfield hes put out is pure power and strenght. + these players are out as Young, Nani, De Gea, Hernandez are rested for sunday. henandezy shouldnt play because 4-4-2 wont work in europe. and the other 3 have played every game, so need a rest for a big game on sunday, IN FERGIE WE TRUST! UNITED!

You shouldn't need to rest a 'keeper though really. I think SAF is confident that we will win all the other group games so it could be a good move to give Lindegaard a decent test in this game

Its rotation, he wants to give Lindegaard games, and not just "dead" games but also important ones to.

Its rotation, he wants to give Lindegaard games, and not just "dead" games but also important ones to.

But to what purpose? To test him for when we need to call upon him? To keep him happy? I just think it is too early to be rotating De Gea, he still needs to prove himself under the pressure of big games imo

But to what purpose? To test him for when we need to call upon him? To keep him happy? I just think it is too early to be rotating De Gea, he still needs to prove himself under the pressure of big games imo

Word is he has been impressing in training, and with two big games, he's gone for Lindegaard in one, and De Gea in the other.

Because he has done well everytime he got chance? Maybe all players should be match fit so that when the need arise they will be ready to step into the team (not necessarily for gk though).

Lindegaard deserves chance and showcase his talent. De Gea will be playing on sunday. He has got a breather..

Here.. Didnt bother to make thread as I thought someone will be doing and tbh I was expecting DMF to make one..

Did you hear Carlton Palmer at the start of the game? Somebody asked him why berbatov's not playing and he said that he has crossed Sir Alex and he wouldn't sell him becuase he wants to punish him or something!

Hate watching Rooney as a lone striker. He's just not the same player there by himself.

Did you hear Carlton Palmer at the start of the game? Somebody asked him why berbatov's not playing and he said that he has crossed Sir Alex and he wouldn't sell him becuase he wants to punish him or something!

No. I never listen their **** analysis. I will turn on just a min or 2 before kickoff. He has got no clue as usual.

Hate watching Rooney as a lone striker. He's just not the same player there by himself.

Exactly! But it's always been like that with us in the champions league. The atmosphere,the build up just feels different doesn't it?

We're under a bit of pressure atm. Need to fix up the passing as it's been sloppy so far.

No. I never listen their **** analysis. I will turn on just a min or 2 before kickoff. He has got no clue as usual.

I try to do that too but If I turn the TV off I just go to sleep instantly and I always miss one of the CL games and when I miss them it usually ends 0-0!

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

Referee has been poor so far!

Been a poor game so far, they've had the much better of the play though so far.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

What a goal Oscar Cardozo.