this is amazing. i honestly can't thank you enough. taking my favourite side the 94 side. the only reason they didn't win the champions league IRL was the 'foreign players' rule. they were better than 99

this is amazing. i honestly can't thank you enough. taking my favourite side the 94 side. the only reason they didn't win the champions league IRL was the 'foreign players' rule. they were better than 99

You're welcome! I hope you enjoy playing with them on FM as much as you did watching them in the 90's.

Quick bump for anyone who hasn't seen this and would like to try it.

downloaded it...great work man THANKS...
can any1 please help me with the Installtion Part

This is brilliant. really appreciate the effort. suprised it hasn't got more attention

This is brilliant work, top job buddy :)

Just a bump to say I've uploaded a new version with some tweaks for Bobby Charlton and Ryan Giggs (among others), as well as catering the embargoes to each team (i.e. weakest teams get shorter embargoes, better teams get longer embargoes), rather than a blanket 10 year ban which sees the Busby Babes utterly dominate.

This is Brilliant!!! How did I not see this before? :p. One problem though, when I loaded it on the 12.2.2 database the pictures were all mixed up. (B.Charlton's picture on Keane's profile etc)
I just loaded it with the default database and everything as ok again.

why im i just seeing this? this is amazing. just downloaded it and about to start.
looking good so far. awesome job bennymc

This is beautiful, wow.

My mind is blown at how great this is, honestly this is outstanding. Just the thought of playing FM with the Busby Babes is amazing. With Big Dunc.

Thank you Bennymc <3

Last edited: